Deals4u Reviews

of reviewers recommend Deals4u
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read Deals4u Reviews

About Deals4u:

Deals4u formed in 2004 and is now a multi-million pound business. We are online retailers for domestic appliances and pride ourselves on delivering not only fantastic deals and prices but also in providing excellent customer service

We carry an extensive range of products from some of the best known brands in the market place.

From your first click, we will be there to offer great deals, friendly advice and superb customer service all the way.

We offer a free* delivery service throughout mainland UK and Ireland (*some combination of products and locations may attract a delivery charge - email info@deals4u.co.uk for details)

karl@deals4u.co.uk

7 Market Lane

Tell us how Deals4u made you happy
Poor communication, when nothing arrived after a week I had to get in touch with company, this was handled efficiently but was told their supplier was waiting for stock. I feel I should have been told this when the order was placed. The item arrived some 12 days later.
Not happy in the way we were not kept informed as to status of order. When ordered it stated dispatch would be a week. It took nearly three and we were not told why until I rang, even then I had to ring 3 times before they got in touch with manufacturer to find out where order was.
Easy to order but took long time to deliver.
Website shows 7 days from date of dispatch, my order stated dispatch but it did not arrive in 7 days I contacted them and was told it had been dispatched by the manufacturing company to them and they would then dispatch to me, took about 14 days to arrive
They didn’t until I eventually spoke to a helpful member of staff. Carl. My item was NOT in stock and I have to wait for you to receive another delivery from your supplier. Davina Samways
Low priced goods
Product arrived in good condition and the price was competitive, but the fire was delivered without an email informing me of delivery. I happened to be in but was just about to go out and there wasn't a neighbour to take the fire in.
Item was very reasonably priced, unfortunately, I had to chase as it hadn't arrived within a week. When I contacted Deals4u they did apologise as they had been sent the wrong size & were awaiting a replacement. An email to advise me of this would have been appreciated
Oven arrived, luckily we were in as no phone call prior to delivery, one man courier - needed help to carry the oven in - unfortunately the oven was damaged when packaging removed. Contacted Deals4u and they immediately arranged for a new one to be delivered and the old one picked up.
Deals4u seem to be a good dealer but their delivery system (through independent couriers) needs some work. Ordered on the 20th. of October still awaiting delivery of working oven.
Customer Service was very good with dealing with prpblems I had with the delivery of my White Knight gas tumble dryer purchase, unfortunately the first item delivered direct from the manufacturer had a note attached to the top of the dryer saying flame not lighting, this being inside the heat sealed plastic wrapping, after contacting Customer Services it was agreed to exchange the dryer which resulted in waiting nearly another week before a replacement was delivered.
They didn't. No communication from them.
Unit was late so I called up and had a pop then it got ordered from Smeg !! Ended up nearly a week late put my job behind that's how they made me happy NOT !
Customer service was friendly and helpful but item took just over 3 weeks to be delivered after payment had been taken. Never received a phone call to inform of delivery date, just lucky my plasterer was in to sign for it. Delivery yesterday so haven't had chance to check it yet. Fingers crossed its not damaged
I was very dissapointed that the appliance delivered had 2 seperated dents in it which appeared to be a graded unit rather than a brand new one i was expecting. They did deal with this very quickly and had it pick up the next day and as soon as they recieved it they issued the refund.
reasonable service, but did take over 2 weeks to recieve goods as company didn't receive them for a week and a half before sending them out.
Ben was good in the office but delivery was later than expected.
The goods took longer to arrive than promised, which was surprising, and slightly annoying, considering they had the oven and extractor in stock. An email asking what the delay was seemed to focus their minds as they arrived within three days of the email. Not sure if I'd use them again, however the price I paid for the goods was cheaper than almost anyone else.
Customer service very good, helpful staff. However, fridge/freezer was delivered by one man only and needed the help of my partner to transport it into the house. When asked what would have happened if he hadn't been able to assist, he was told that the unit would have been left on the lorry!
I would like to say that the prices are great. However, once you have paid they confirm with an email but no one get in touch to say when delivery will be. If you ring them u ring overseasoverseas. I did all the chasing and they delivered without notifying me.
Great interns of price and online experience but the appliance took ages to come and I had to chase to find out what was happening
I had my debit card and credit card cloned while using this website
Deals4u is rated 4.42 based on 932 reviews