Deals4u Reviews

of reviewers recommend Deals4u
Own Driver, Postal Service
Read Deals4u Reviews

About Deals4u:

Deals4u formed in 2004 and is now a multi-million pound business. We are online retailers for domestic appliances and pride ourselves on delivering not only fantastic deals and prices but also in providing excellent customer service

We carry an extensive range of products from some of the best known brands in the market place.

From your first click, we will be there to offer great deals, friendly advice and superb customer service all the way.

We offer a free* delivery service throughout mainland UK and Ireland (*some combination of products and locations may attract a delivery charge - email info@deals4u.co.uk for details)

karl@deals4u.co.uk

7 Market Lane

Tell us how Deals4u made you happy
Fantastic service. Extremely helpful. Recommended
Fast and efficient service at a reasonable price.
excellent and prompt service received
Dimplex fire arrived smashed after a 14 day wait and despite various emails nobody replied. However, I did eventually get confirmation and they would transfer my payment back into my Bank.
Still awaiting the product. Ordered 2 ovens. The first no problem. Couldn’t fault the company but the second! Good job not in a hurry for it!
Very good competitive price and the reviews were very good of the Company which makes it easier to choose this Supplier
Best service ever. Thank you.
Mainly the service ( with humour) that I received from a lady called Joanne Armstrong. My delivery didn't arrive when it was supposed to ( FedEx) my fire was apparently damaged.but no one had told her. She sorted it out and was brilliant.
Good customer service with prompt and accurate responses to questions. Goods bought were exactly as described and delivered on the day they said they would.
Great service and product
Apart from faulty item being delivered due to damage on delivery customer service and response to problem were exceptional so would use again. Thank you
Good price. Good delivery. Contact all through
RW
So happy with my purchase!
Excellent service and lower price than everywhere else I looked! Will use again. Highly recommend a+
Delighted with my Dimplex fire and delivered with no problems
The fire looks great and gives out a lot of heat. Excellent price and delivery.
Excellent Service and very pleased with product purchased.
pleased with cooker hood an when sent out arrived very quickly
First class service easy ordering and prompt free delivery.
Love the fire delivery was very quick thank you x
Deals4u is rated 4.42 based on 932 reviews