Deal Fox Reviews

of reviewers recommend Deal Fox
Read Deal Fox Reviews

About Deal Fox:

Deal Fox is a company built on good honest values. A family run business which has been established for over 50 years, we are specialist in moving high street branded products across a variety of selling platforms and most importantly able to offer our product range at the most competitive prices at all times.

Tell us how Deal Fox made you happy
Product arrived quickly and was as described absolutely no problems
Checked reviews before buying from Deal Fox as I didn't know anything about them. They don't seem to have any feedback system in place so you really have to be angry about their service to seek websites that will allow you to vent frustration. All companies or their couriers fail sometimes, it's normal. Ordered something from Deal Fox late at night, tried and my payment failed, soon after I got paypal email and email from deal fox that my order is confirmed. I got my item through a courier a few days later, and I confirm it is legitimate company. Item is new and writes well. It was a waterman pen. Writes suprisingly smooth. Once I bought waterman refill and it was terrible, so It suprised me. This confirms too, that the stationary deal fox sell is not something lying about for years. It was a good deal.
UPDATED jamie
Thank you for the time to explain the issue.
Thank you for the refund which was a great act of customer service to rectify the problem.
Good luck with your new business
Seth
When you pay for a 24 hour service and according to the web site you have to allow 2 days to process abd the parcel dose not arrive on its due date there is no telephone number to discuss. Likewise if you email them directly your are ignored. Very poor service when you have paid for the 24 hr express service
Hi Seth,

I want to apologise for your messages not coming through to us, we have only just established that one of our contact forms on our website has not been working (Since fixed). If we had of known I can assure you I would have done everything I could to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Please could you contact me customerservice@dealfox.co.uk and I will be able to offer a refund on the postage to compensate for the late delivery. We dispatched on time, but Hermes let us down by taking 2 days to deliver your parcel.

Again, very sorry. We are kicking ourselves for not noticing the contact form was not working.

Deal Fox
Amazing deals. Great prices. Item arrived quickly with care and was as described. Will use again.
Wrong pen delivered or wrong image on site. I was expecting Parket Sonnet "Chiselled Purple Matrix" pen as shown in the image. What turned up was semi chiselled purple with white barrell. Too late to return - pen was for a gift. How hard can it be to make sure what you're selling matches the image shown? Will never buy from this outlet again.
Hi Peter,

I am very sorry to hear you received the wrong item, it could have been a picking error or a listing error, I am looking into how it's happened. I wish we know about the issue, as I can assure you I would have done everything to make sure it was resolved as promptly as possible. Please contact me at email: customerservice@dealfox.co.uk as I would still like the opportunity to resolve for you.

Thank you, and again we are very sorry.

Jamie
Happy with the product,just a shame the box had got squashed.
On time right price