Deal Fox Reviews

of reviewers recommend Deal Fox
Read Deal Fox Reviews

About Deal Fox:

Deal Fox is a company built on good honest values. A family run business which has been established for over 50 years, we are specialist in moving high street branded products across a variety of selling platforms and most importantly able to offer our product range at the most competitive prices at all times.

Tell us how Deal Fox made you happy
Product arrived quickly and was as described absolutely no problems
All good service & as described
Splendid customer service who were extremely helpful when we experienced a small delay with the delivery window.

Highly recommended.
Ordered an item from Deal Fox and it was very reasonably priced.

Excellent communication regarding delivery which was very prompt too.

Outstanding service received.
I highly recommend Deal Fox
Worst online buying experience ever. Worse that sports direct and thats hard. Ordered amd paid for 48 hour delivery, 5 days later still not received order and checking courier website neither had they. When emailing dealfox they blamed a 3rd party courier they have deliver to hermes for them but refused to name them so I could contact to.find out the hold up. They then offered to ship a replacement with 24 hour delivery but wouldnt be with me for 3 days apparently, when I asked why they responded by refunding my purchase and telling me I should go elsewhere as they could not fulfil my order. This place stinks of a scam dropshipping company. If you can, go elsewhere.
Got a good deal on the product delivered quickly with no fuss
Fantastic product
Great prices. There was a problem with one of the orders. Got a polite email from them to say they would refund me. Which they did quickly. Would recommend this website plus speedy delivery too!
Really nice pen
Fantastic price
Fantastic service from Deal Fox
Like another reviewer said
Deal Fox should advise when item has dispatched
Everything was great. Just hoping to receive the email with the the dispatch details for my next order
very helpful and communicative company, will resolve any problems promptly, quick and reliable and bargains to be got
Everything about this purchase -from item ordered to delivery was of the highest quality-would recommend Deal Fox to all my friends.
Brilliant price for a quality product.
Very good value for money
Great price and communication. Website needs updating does not look professional. Would be great if buyer received an email on dispatch of goods with tracking available.
What a great item!
This lamp is made with true quality and has a decent weight to it that gives it this quality. The actual light is great, the and can be changed to different types of light e.g. 'warm light' etc.
Not forgetting the fact that it can swivel, turn and rotate to whatever position you want. The clock is brilliant and the alarm clock is life changing.
Definitely recommend!
Great item!
Excellent value. Excellent dispatch time.
I purchased a Waterman hemisphere ballpoint pen which is looks great and writes superbly.
The Deal fox price was excellent and the item arrived two days after the order was placed.
Every box was ticked so I would highly recommend.
Very good product
Excellent service, delivery quick and product good.
I was very pleased with the prompt delivery Tim, and even more importantly, the price of my Rotring Technical pen! The best price around. I just hope that Deal Fox increase the range of their products, as I will definitely use them again. Well done to Deal Fox.
Deal Fox is rated 4.66 based on 56 reviews