DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
Absolutely love my new ducks,they’re settling in well. They look great sat on my new cabinet. At first they were a bit unsettled & kept changing position, but now they’ve found their place in their new home. Love them!!
DCUK 5 star review on 16th September 2021
It's all OK, only customs duty is very expensive.
Excellent service and product.
Easy to order site and prompt delivery
Very pleased all round. Lovely packaging a perfect present. Thank you!
My 2 lovely disco ducks arrived quickly and well packaged. Very pleased
They are just amazing
Very satisfied with my purchase which has been bought as a Christmas present. Delivered as advised. Cute and beautifully made.
Loved the duck, have ordered another 3 for Christmas presents.
I purchased the wedding birds for my sons wedding- they are perfect! He hasn’t seen them yet but he will love them
Product as always was better than expected and the prompt delivery to country Australia was amazing, less than 7 days for a parcel from UK. Highly recommended.
So pleased with my duck egg blue baby duck. Excellent service and delivery.
I love DCUK ducks, building my collection up slowly. Excellent quality and named characters
DCUK 5 star review on 12th September 2021
This is a beautiful ornament, I have love ducks for years so when I saw the web site just had to order my first one and maybe a second one soon.
Such a good quality product and we received it so quickly . Beautifully boxed from the other side of the world. Love it.
Loved the fact that we could choose the name as our friend has an unusual spelling for her name! When the duck arrived it was beautiful! So much better than the picture. I loved it so much I bought a graduation duck for my niece!
DCUK 5 star review on 11th September 2021
My DCUK arrived very quickly and was just as good as I imagined him to be. They really are lovely made ducks painted beautiful. It’s even more special as we named him after my dad.
Excellent packaging and arrived quickly and in one piece - thank you
Very happy with my ducks …. Very cute as they go with my giant duck that has glitter wellies . Came very protective packaging
DCUK 5 star review on 11th September 2021
Bought 2 dcuks with names of 2 people getting wed.they loved them.so big thankyou.
DCUK is rated 4.91 based on 5,052 reviews