DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
My order arrived promptly. It was a birthday present for my friend and she loves it.
DCUK 5 star review on 20th June 2021
Bought my son this to give to his Dad for Fathers day. It's lovely thank you
Amazing!! Great birthday gift for my mum. She loves them!! :)
Lovely product beautifully made.
A Perfect pair of bride and groom. When we opened them we all smiled. The quality is excellent so I would highly recommend them
Lovely lady gardener and very prompt delivery, thank you.
Absolutely beautiful ducks. Arrived within a few days. Highly recommend.
The duck was lovely would of liked the name tag to be the same as the name on the ribbon that I asked for
It was brought as a pressie for my friend. She absolutely loved it. Will definitely purchase again. Thank you
I sent an email asking for a specific requirement, this was dealt with quickly and my order arrived quickly, I’m so pleased with it
DCUK 5 star review on 19th June 2021
Bought as a birthday gift for my sister in law. Came beautifully packaged in a lovely gift box. She messaged me to say she was delighted with it.
Amazing service by Jasmine! :) fantastic products, would highly recommend!
I am soooo pleased with our lovely baby duckling. It was for our 7 month old granddaughter to sit beside the 4 her mum already has. It is really lovely. Also thank you for the fun sticker that is definitely going on the window to make people smile. I was amazed and delighted at how quickly you sent my order and how beautifully it was wrapped, thank you. I will be ordering from you again .
I’m delighted with the graduation duck. Thank you Dcuk for the prompt delivery and superb packaging too
Very prompt service. Order sent to recipient, who was absolutely delighted.
DCUK 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Absolutely fantastic to deal with. Messaged them about my order and they were so helpful and my order arrived very fast. Fantastic. I'd highly recommend buying from them.
It was packaged with a lot of care and came as quickly as it said it would even with a slight mishap. I will definitely buy again.
Arrive promptly,well packed and a delightful item.Very well made.
Fantastic service! Really pleased with both purchases.
Bought as a gift. Beautiful quality items. Beautifully packaged. Prompt delivery. Love these, will certainly be ordering again
DCUK is rated 4.91 based on 4,704 reviews