DCUK Reviews

4.9
Based on 6,412 reviews
5 out of 5
Read DCUK Reviews
Unfortunately my Scottish guard duck was named incorrectly. He should have been called Euan. Froomie the cycling duck has settled in very well though😊🦆
The duck is lovely just a bit disappointed with the personal message I wanted it written on the duck as I had one before like that. I think you should offer that service again. The message in the card is nice but the message on the duck would be better
Love your products. Lacking the extra star as a word on the complimentary card was miss spelled "happness" instead of "happiness"
I’m really happy with my order, the first time it came damaged so I contacted the company and they came back to me immediately and sent me a new one in under 48 hours. It is just like the picture. Xx
Love the new hedgehog range 🦔🦔
Beautiful blue dinky ducks purchased but my sons name spelt wrong even though my order form it was spelt correctly. 2 emails down and no reply to sort it.
I have loads of ducks, and buy penguins and birds for my daughter who loves them too. This time I bought her a cute hedgehog. The only sad thing is that they are not named. It takes away a bit of their personality. Don't get me wrong, still made to high standard, but something just missing for me with no name. Sorry xx
I am delighted with my purchase, the name tag requested was Ruby, unfortunately spelled with a lowercase R…hopefully a replacement can be sent as this is the perfect gift for the intended recipients on their Ruby Wedding Anniversary.
Whilst it made me smile, I bought the wrong size I have already started to collect the larger size, and I didn’t see the word dinky until I’d ordered, nor did I see the larger size on option, alas he’ll look upto his big brothers
Very pleased with Patrick the dcuk. He is a presant and I know they will like him very much. Service was excellent. Arrived very quickly. Thanking you all at dcuk.
I received the two ducks I ordered very promptly even though I had to rearrange delivery date! My "tall duck" - forget which pose it was - measures 46cm and that being so, it does not stand alone on carpet like other ducks in my possession but over balances! Poor thing, its webbed feet cannot cope with the weight of its body!!! Never mind, I've stood it on the carpeted floor next to my fireplace so it rests against the wall!!! It was given the name tag "Hugo". That was rather irritating because my previous "replacement" duck was called the same. The company very kindly sent me a new name "Alice" which, in my view, is far more suitable because of the colourful ribbon about its neck!!!! The ducks are beautifully handcrafted and despite the above, I am very well pleased!
Hi we had 1 duck and were trying to get 3 more with names thanks to your online service we got them it made a perfect mother's day as my wife had tried to find them on days out. I used to run a marketing firm and the only thing I can suggest to help would be that you supply stockists with names and ribbons, as going by the shops we found that had them but not enough names you could easily quadruple your sales. Excellent quality and service though very happy indeed.
Would have preferred a different pose, but understand. However, do not see the point of the "Free Handwritten Message " My 9 year old granddaughter would have written it better ! Gone in the bin I am afraid, certainly not something to put in a gift.
I bought it for my granddaughter for her birthday she said it was very sweet and was pleased with it.
The duck I received is beautifully made, and the gift box I ordered as an extra is lovely. My only criticism is the amount of polystyrene used as packaging, I would've liked to have seen fully recyclable packaging. But I would highly recommend the product.
Lovely duck. Hadn't got one with a hat before.
Hi, Beatrix the duck was very nice. Very well wrapped & protected. It will look lovely with our other one. My wife wants a collection of these for the home. Paul
I bought the duck as a gift and was really pleased with the quality and speedy delivery, I have no doubt my friend will love it. However I was disappointed by the amount of non recyclable polystyrene packaging used
When Sidney arrived, he most certainly brought a smile to my face and also that of my Granddaughter who is one, she couldn’t take her eyes off him
I purchased a duck as a gift for a relative after the birth of her son. She was thrilled with it and the fact that the ducks can be personalised (albeit only up to seven letters) made it all the more special and meaningful and I know that she appreciated this touch. Being made from bamboo I was pleased with the sustainability of the item which was my primary incentive although on receipt of the product I would have liked there to have been less packaging or an alternative 'filling' used such as discarded or recycled paper and paper tape used rather than cellotape which appeared plastic based. On the whole I was very satisfied with purchase and as a consequence it is awarded four stars.
DCUK is rated 4.9 based on 6,412 reviews