DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
Having made several purchases previously was slightly disappointed this time, I purchased 2 cockerels with sparkling boots, 1 is fantastic the other does not stand up properly and keeps falling over the ribbon with the name tag is also slightly small so it does not sit right.
Good quality. But wouldn't stand on a level surface. So it's not good for a display
Mycket fina, fick dock känslan att just den jag beställde skulle vara lite större än den var. Sett dessa i butik och motsvarande pris som jag betalade har då varit en nästintill dubbelt så stor Duckling. Detta var en liten besvikelse. Det är kanske bra om man kan se bilder med the Ducks i en miljö som visar deras faktiska storlek. Tack!
DCUK ducks and friends make lovely christmas presents, for people who have never heard of DCUK before and for collectors. Very happy with my 2 purchases!
I love my two ducks, I got a preffession one of a nurse for my mother and it is a great gift as she is a nurse, and I am going to get the cyclist duck for my brother in-law. I live with a disability have you ever considered doing ducks with walking aids or wheel chairs or amputee ducks? I just wondered because inclusion in important and I would love to see representations of myself in products.
Plenty to choose from love the penguins, very easy to order and speedy delivery
We are very happy with our little Christmas baubles and my mum is chuffed. They were meant to be a christmas present, but as she answered the door to the delivery person she spotted that the box has your logo on. And as a big fan of yours she knew straight away what it was. So I had to give it to her early and I now have to buy a new gift for Christmas. It might be worth rethinking your packaging around christmas.
I have quite a collection, 5 puffins and 4 ducks. Delivery excellent. Need to keep growing my family... fingers crossed one flies my way for Christmas
Lovely duck but wrapped up in very scruffy, crumpled paper. As I want it as gift, will have to wrap it in something else, which is a shame as I would like to use the DCUK logo paper.
The duck had a long journey across the sea to the U.S.A but eventually arrived safely. Well packaged and in perfect condition. My niece is delighted with her gift. Well done Jasmine in your help and prompt response when I enquired about delivery , excellent service.
I bought this for my daughter in law as requested by her. It looks to be great quality and craftsmanship. She looks so cute.
Thank you for the Christmas ducks that I ordered from you. I am delighted with them. I suggest that you could design a variety of ducks for Christmas as they make lovely gifts for any age. What about a family e.g. Mum in Santa gear wearing a Santa hat with a robin on it, Dad with glasses reading a book and perhaps children wearing snow boots. These could made simply with red felt i.e. the same material as the scarf on the current Christmas ducks.
Loved the ducks but would have liked the packaging to say that some of the money was to be donated to children's cancer fund
Excellent service. Bought the Dinky poppy duck for ex services daughter. A little smalll but well received. Hoping the large ones repeated next year as sold out so quickly!
Came on time packed in good condition thank you
I have ordered numerous ducks over the years and am always pleased with them. I got the “poppy” duck in this order and am delighted with it as my granddaughter has a November 11 birthday.
I did order a mini duck which came with a closed beak and I had in fact ordered an open one so am disappointed. This is the second time we were hoping for an open beak!!! Quack quack!!!
Very happy with the look of duck. Thought it would be slightly bigger, but fits in my home well.
Very pleased.
These are so sweet and I'm delighted with them, especially how you can add your own name!
Prompt delivery and prompt amendment to order after omission in order. DCUK was lovely, I would definitely recommend again.
DCUK is rated 4.91 based on 3,456 reviews