DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
Very easy to order item. Completion of order and delivery very quick
Quick efficient delivery. Not opened yet as bought for a gift .
Delighted with my Dcuk just as described, however if you are buying this as a gift you need to buy the box to put it in, the info on the website doesn’t make this clear. Will certainly be buying more but with the box this time :)
I got these ducks for myself with my grandchildrens names on, I was very pleased with them, Only thing was the name tags o e was larger than the other 2
Really loved my Gardening Lady Duck, such great birthday gift. For me the packaging really let it down, at £37 I feel it should have been in a presentation box.
We chose the Irish leprechaun for my mum’s birthday and she loves it. Quick delivery too. Thank you so much! The only thing I would say was that the ducks being a little bigger would be all the better.
Easy to use web site , good prompt delivery
My penguin arrived well packaged and on time. Looks great but was disapointed that he was looking sideways and not forwards. I ordered that particular one for that reason as I perfered that pose.
happy with the duck but l did not like the name so l had to order any one.
My first duck had a chip on the head ( but happily I got it replaced
Great quality product as always however I was disappointed with the name tag that it is now just cardboard rather than wood. It just doesn’t look as good as you can see when they are side by side.
I love my ducks. It was the 1st time buying a dinky dcuk. He doesn't stand up! I cannot get it to stand on his own. please help! Thanks, Dawn
Want to collect the whole set!
It’s lovely very happy with purchase
Love the duck you sent me, loved the wellies and name tag l ordered too it was a gift and it was received with great joy and a smile thank you
We are pleased with the duck but would have altered the message if the wording was different as the result is a dissapointment.
Bought as a Birthday gift for a friend - Amazing dcuk, tactile, well made and fun would definitely recommend to all
Quality product. Excellent delivery service.
Delighted with the product itself, beautiful quality. Wasn't at all impressed with the gift box, that was an extra charge. Looked like the kind of box you'd get back from the crematorium with a loved ones ashes in. Very sombre design that doesn't represent the lovely, happy product inside.
Really pleased with Walter,he has joined Lola.Excellent service from Dcuk.Only criticism is amount of non recyclable internal packaging.
DCUK is rated 4.91 based on 5,079 reviews