DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
customer service
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
Ordering the duck was straightforward, delivery was no problem & the duck is beautiful. If there is a 'but' it's the card with his name on round his neck. I have one that is over 10yrs old & its name is on a wooden tag & it looks much classier.
We are blessed in having four grandchildren. Every time a new grandchild is born, I celebrate by buying a duck/dcuk with their name written on the tag. My only disappointment is that each duck is a little bigger than the last, although they are supposed to be the same size. Are they going to keep getting bigger? My first dcuk was bought in 2014 and the latest was bought just over a week ago.
great service, love my duck but unfortunately the ducks head hides most of the head , it was to go on up my stairs with my others but you cant see the head
I bought a duck with union jack wellie boots, the duck is so cute, my only disappointment was that the paint work on the wellies is cracked.
Ordered one duck and one duckling in the sale. Really lovely and very pleased. Took about 10 days for delivery.
Thank you for my latest dcuk I now have six in the window and they look lovely
Very pleased with the Santa duck! An idea for website checkout: Provide the option to choose discrete/unbranded packaging to avoid other people in the house guessing their Christmas presents! Regards, Andrew
We bought a DCUK cockerel and hen wearing red glitter boots for our friends for Christmas (as they have their own real hens!). Our friends loved them. Fabulous quality and being able to individually name the chickens was a nice personal touch. Need to start my own DCUK collection now!
Ordered two name duck tabs and they were perfect for the ducks that I bought. Very happy to buy from here in the future.
Delighted with item which is a gift for a new arrival. Name tag was incorrectly spelt but dealt with straight away. Well packaged and great communication.
Lovely ducks, so unique and very special!
Very good communication and duck good quality. Disappointed that box had ‘DCUK’ written all over it and pictures of ducks as it was a gift for the person that happened to take the parcel in so no longer a surprise!
I received a present of a duck a number of years ago(with a tartan jacket) I've always found it a bit unsteady on its feet and have knocked it over a couple of times. Purchased the duck with wellie boots for a friend's 70th. It is even worse and rather unsteady, however, my friend is delighted with it and wants it to sit it on her kitchen window I have suggested she put a piece of blue tack beneath its feet to prevent it getting knocked. Have I just been unlucky or is this a design issue?
Good web site , easy to order from. But please send the orders out in unbranded packaging as my wife knew exactly what it was with a big logo on it
Very pleased with dcuk ordered for our granddaughter for xmas. My husband has one which she loves so we thought we would buy her one of her own. Delivery very speedy. Name tag and gift box lovely but do push price up quite a lot!
I love the duck and the recipient will too. I just thought the quality would’ve 100% being an original Dcuk but the glittery boots just look a bit patchy. Otherwise I’m really pleased with my purchase.
Fast delivery lovely product. Slight damage on one of the boxes so a good not a very good.
I ordered a label but realised I had ordered the wrong size, they refunded me and sent the correct one out straight away. Great customer service.
Lovely Christmas Santa duck, now enjoying his new home. His little elf helper is cute but has a slight scratch on his red paint (hence not 5 stars) but we are taking good care of him.
Smaller than I expected but pleased with the overall order. Perhaps putting the dimensions on the image might help xx
DCUK is rated 4.89 based on 1,422 reviews