DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
customer service
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
My duck still has not been delivered so I cannot review it yet!
Ducks are a fine price, until you then have to pay extra for the personalised tags and delivery. Takes something from £16 to £25. Also, polystyrene delivery packaging is unacceptable. Please stop using single-use packaging and replace with other, environmentally friendly options. For example, you could use corn starch peanuts that are fully compostable.
Hi Jaymi-Lee,
Our packaging inside the box is 100% biodegradable.
Jasmine DCUK
Pleased with purchase exactly what I ordered was disappinted on checkout to discover I had to pay a further £5 per duck for a box
I was disappointed with the quality of the edges of the wood and the paintintg. Bought this as a gift and am not as excited about it as I should be...
Hi Julie,
We are very sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the duck, I have emailed you regarding your order.
Jasmine DCUK
Very prompt delivery but disappointed to receive a different pose from the picture. I read your disclaimer but really needed one with an open beak pose so ordered one of the few shown as this. Closed beak arrived! Disappointed friend.
Hi Elaine,

All our ducks come in random poses, unless you let us know what pose you would specifically like in the comments of the order. We would be more than happy to have the duck back and exchanged for an open beak.

If you would like to do this please email us directly at orders@dcuk.com

Jasmine DCUK
Never got the duck I ordered u did want to rectified it but I didn’t want to send it back.i wanted open beak u sent closed
Hi Carol,
We have tried to resolve the issue by sending a new duck with a free post returns label but you have declined. All the poses are random as stated on the website but as you were unhappy I tried to contact you via email and call but you didn't want further action taken.
Jasmine DCUK
Having already purchased a duck from a local retailer I was a bit disappointed with the size of the duck ( it was a lot smaller that the one I purchased at the same price ) also I didn’t see where it stated the size so I assumed it would be the same
Hi Janet,
All our products have a size in the product description however, they all do vary slightly as they are all hand carved so no two are the same. If you are disappointed with the duck please send us an email with the size of your previous duck and some pictures of the two together and we can try our best to match it to your older duck. Our email is orders@dcuk.com.
Jasmine DCUK
Disappointed in the pose. I ordered the tartan duck in red. It showed its head turned to the side. That is how I liked it. My duck came looking straight ahead. The way I see things it’s not nearly as cute. I wouldn’t have ordered it in this pose. Now I’m stuck with a duck that I don’t feel good about giving it as a gift. Extremely disappointed, but I bet I won’t get a reply to to my concerns in this review.
Hi Evelyn,
We are really sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your order. All our ducks come in randomly chosen poses, unless it is a Duck Pose 3 for example. However, we do have a customer comments box during the order process and you can request any specific requirements in there. We can change the pose of duck for you if you wish to return the duck back to us. Customer service is paramount to us, please feel free to give us a call or email us directly as this will allow us to sort this issue out promptly.
Jasmine DCUK
The duck I ordered is lovely and just what I wanted. However I was surprised when it was delivered to my home in Canada, to find that there was duty payable. There was nothing on the site to suggest that duty might be added at delivery, so I had presumed that DCUK included the duty into their shipping / handling costs. Clearer information on the site would be appreciated!
First duck I ordered was poor quality and poor paint work, so contacted them and they had a replacement sent back to me very quickly.
Thank you for your feedback Susan. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your order. All of our ducks and feathered friends are hand carved and hand painted and, therefore, defects and difference do happen. This tends to add to their charm.
We do hope that you found your replacement duck to be more suitable.
Ducks are lovely! Be wary of the fact that the duck you find online might not be the one that is sent to you as they are "randomly selected". It was pointed out to us that this is stated on the website, but it obviously wasn't very apparent. Customer Services did send another duck out to us straight away and also a returns label for the original duck, when we asked for it.
Hi Pascale,
I am sorry that you felt you had to give 3 stars.
I sorted the problem within the day of the issue, as well as the free returns label. The poses are all randomly selected unless stated in the product: 'Pose 1' for example.
I have suggested next time if you would like to select a pose specifically please put it into the comments and I will try my best to find the pose you require.
Always here to help.
Jasmine DCUK
I love these wooden ducks and already had a large one and two small ones before I ordered a third small one. The duck I ordered came very quickly and in excellent condition. However, I specifically asked for a duck with a closed beak and was disappointed that my request was ignored.
Love the product, one of the items I ordered was for father's Day and was ordered in time for delivery before this day, unfortunately this never arrived and upon chasing the order I was advised that my order had been cancelled however my money had been taken. You did promptly send the order out with free gift bags.
DCUK is rated 4.89 based on 1,530 reviews