DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
customer service
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
Ordered two ducks for christmas presents. Ordered small stumpy ducks but was sent to tall ducks but with the same boots on. Would of rather got what i asked for but had to make do with what was sent.
Hi Andrew,
I have replied to your problem via email.
We are always at the end of the phone of we have made a mistake like this.
I can assure you we would have sent the correct ducks in time for Christmas, if we had known there was a mistake made.
I have emailed to resolve the issue.
Jasmine DCUK
I wasn’t very happy with my order to be honest. I paid extra to have a bow on it which was forgotten about, and the wood grain on the duck makes it look a bit dirty and marked. It’s boots also had marks on them which have luckily rubbed off. If it wasn’t so close to Christmas I would have complained, but I needed it to give to someone so have just had to make do.
Hi Bev,
We have contacted you directly and arranged a replacement duck.
Please get in contact with us directly if you ever have any issues on the future.
Jasmine DCUK
Quite disappointed with the reindeer dinky duck. Bought as a gift for a friend as we both love the dcuk ducks and both already have one at home. But it is too small and the detailing isn’t of the quality i would expect so will need to buy her something else.
Hi Jenny,
I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your product. If you would like to email us on orderd@dcuk.com we are more than happy to try and resolve this problem.
Jasmine DCUK
Hi Jenny, we are sad to hear that you were disappointed with your Dinky Duck. Our Dinky ducks are intended to be small in size and are aptly named. If you are ever unsure as to the size of the duck you are ordering, we do put an approximate size within the description box.
With regards the detailing, we are sorry you aren't happy with this. All of our ducks are hand painted/finished and therefore the end result may not be perfect. We kind of like this, and think it adds to their uniqueness and character. That said, if you'd prefer to return the product we will happily refund you and/or send you an alternative.
Jasmine DCUK
Beautiful present but bought gift box and arrived damaged Waiting for a reply
Hi Yvonne,
We are resending a new gift box for you today 1st class.
Jasmine DCUK
Only ordered name tags, but not enough postage was put on the envelope, so had a 10 mile trip to sorting office and £2 extra to pay. Not ideal.
DCUK is rated 4.89 based on 1,530 reviews