DCUK Reviews

4.9
Based on 6,413 reviews
5 out of 5
Read DCUK Reviews
Ordered a 'dinky' duck and was surprised how dinky it actually is! It's about the size of a coffee cup and skinny. It fits in the palm of my hand. I've had other 'small' ducks that are bigger as they are wider. Feel completely embarrassed passing this on as a graduation gift! Not worth £20 and won't order another DCUK product online.
Duck was very small and although nice was not worth the money so returned
Poor stock levels
I buy a dcuk whenever I have a new grandchild - I'm up to 7 now.... Unfortunately, they are not always named the same as the children.... so I decided to order all our name tags.... They cost me an extortionate £36 for 9 cardboard name tags! Which is a ridiculous over charge for what they are.
The product is perfect so no complaint from this viewpoint. However, the whole process of purchase was ruined by careless packaging. I ordered 3 little garden robins for friends as Christmas presents. I chose the option of names for all three at £3.00 extra. When the parcel arrived, there was a problem. As I wished to match the birds to the chosen receiver, I couldn’t find any names on the cardboard bird box. The only solution was to open the bird box and read the name on each of tags. However, each of the name tags was attached to bird’s claws with the name side face down on the floor of the box under the plinth that fitted around the bird’s claws. This now resulted in the partial removal of the bird with the securing plinth from the bird house to read the name on the tag. Please print/write the bird’s name on the box in what I presume is the white ‘label’ for this purpose or another solution to make the name on the tag more accessible. Thank you
Have bought ducks in the past and been absolutely delighted with them. Really disappointed when saw the duck I had been sent this time as it looks like a second hand one,
When I spent over £100, I would have expected my ducks to arrive in a proper box, not just wrapped in tissue paper. I don’t understand why the gift box is not included, even if it means adding a few pounds to the overall price. I had not realised by not selecting gift box, it would not come in a basic box. Whilst I think the actual quality of the product is excellent, the issue of just wrapping in tissue paper lets dcuk down.
The Duck is beautifull, but I had to pay €24 tax and fee before I got the packet. Maybe you can put these costs on de website.
As much as I love DCUK ducks you only offer discount on new customers signing up to your mailing list, npt the existing customers who are already on the mailing list and buy products regularly from yourselves.
Really cute but a lot, lot smaller than I was anticipating!
Very disappointed to have to pay an additional €13 tax to get duck delivered to Ireland. I should have been notified of this at the time of purchase. I will not be buying from the website again due to this.
Disappointed, these are gifts for new babies (ornamental purposes) but they are a lot lot smaller than I expected, Was going to buy more but don’t think I’ll bother, feel like I’ve wasted my money to be honest, which is a shame because looking at them online they looked perfect, something different.
With regret I must confirm that the replacement tag was no better than the original. very disappointing
Unfortunately I was rather disappointed with the lack of character the dinky nurse had, and I have returned it, I will be ordering a full-size dcuk in due course. A discount code would be much appreciated as a refund for postage spent, this is a gift to an NHS colleague.
I have bought so many ducks from you and love them . But ordered the new nautical penguins all three of them and the quality doesn’t seem the same . Bit disappointed ☹️
A disappointing cardboard name tag which was once made of wood. Sadly it does therefore not match our other ducks.
I was disappointed with the baby penguin I received as it did not have the finish of ducks I had previously received. I feel I need to polish it to make it look smart.
The product itself is very well made and the packaging is beautiful - well worth paying the extra for. However, I was very disappointed I was sent a different pose to the one I ordered after spending some time choosing. On emailing, DCUK replied saying random poses are sent. This was not not made clear on the website - nobody contacted me to say the one I ordered was not available, I was just sent an alternative. DCUK did offer an exchange but I didn't have enough time as I'd purchased the item as a gift for a birthday last weekend.
A little disappointed in the paint quality, although I understand they are all hand painted, I felt it wasn’t up to the standard for the price I paid. There was yellow paint all over the ducks face and eyes
The item was received, well packed, with no damage to the packaging, although there was damage in the duck itself, and I would like to request a return
DCUK is rated 4.9 based on 6,413 reviews