DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
Absolutely delighted with my duck's. I got them as a present for my Mother to add to her growing collection. Highly recommended. Will order more for Christmas present's.
Ducks are beautifully made, i ordered 2 and they came very well packaged and came quick, will definately be ordering more
The Dcuk I ordered is perfect, it's for a neighbours birthday and I'm sure she will be just as happy with it as I am
Great communication from you team. Guy has arrived safely and is all I'd hoped he'd be, hopefully once opened as the gift will be a loved addition to home
Very please with dcuk and fast delivery, brought as a present for my son to give to his grandad, And I’m sure he will love it, I am going to order some more soon for Xmas presents.
very nice flying ducks they are part of my wifes christmas present she loves the wooden ducks
Brilliant, made my mum smile :)
I didn’t expect my ducks to be as perfect as they are. The quality and craftsmanship is second to none. So many visitors have admired them. Thank you for such prompt and well packaged delivery.
I ordered a personalised label for my cute cycling duck - it was easy to order, arrived quickly and was nicely packaged. Well done delivery ducks!
I bought a graduation duck as a present - the ribbons in the university graduation colours made it really personal.
Bought baby captain penguin for a birthday gift for a friend who loves penguins (and cruising) birthday not until next month so not given yet but I know she is going to love it. It is so cute and well made, also got the gift box which makes the gift perfect
Lovely duck with sparkly purple boots has arrived in Dundee, for our granddaughter’s Christmas present. She loves my collection and said she would like to have a duck of her own 😀. So I think she will be a very happy girl when she gets her very own Layla duck at Christmas time.
Yes you did make laugh. They are wonderful
Ordered many ducks this year and always so happy to receive them. They have been gifts for birthdays, special birthdays and a christening. Everyone has been thrilled with them.
Very prompt delivery. Love the duck and hope my friend does at Christmas!!
My husband Bill was really touched by the little duck as it had the same cycling helmet he wears. Very cute and now stands on our mantelpiece. Easy to use website, quick delivery, well wrapped very pleased all round. Thank you.
Quacking service. Sadly she's wrapped up at the moment awaiting discovery, so no photo yet.
Absolutely love my new ducks,they’re settling in well. They look great sat on my new cabinet. At first they were a bit unsettled & kept changing position, but now they’ve found their place in their new home. Love them!!
DCUK 5 star review on 16th September 2021
It's all OK, only customs duty is very expensive.
I was happy with the DCUK I bought for my parents as a gift but disappointed with the fact that the personalised name tag that I paid extra for wasn't attached to the neck or the duck nor was the ribbon long enough to tie round the duck's neck.
DCUK is rated 4.91 based on 5,069 reviews