DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
Love my new duck, can’t wait to start adding to my collection
Posted 20 minutes ago
This was a present for my doctor son, who has spent a lot of time working on the COVID wards. He loved the duck, especially all the detail and that it had been personalised.
Love my ducks & loved by all “I want more” so adorable happy lady.
DCUK 5 star review on 13th June 2021 DCUK 5 star review on 13th June 2021
Lovely duck and super fast delivery!!
I have ordered in total 12 penguins from DCUK. Each is crafted to an exceptional standard and I wouldn't hesitate to order more products from DCUK.
DCUK 5 star review on 13th June 2021
Excellent all round
The surprise duck brought a massive smile to the recipient
Bought a graduation duck for my daughter who will graduate very soon. Had lettering added to the back of the duck to make it extra special which looks great, better than expected. Very happy with duck and I’m sure my daughter will love it as much as I do. Duck arrived quicker than expected which was great to. I have bought duck before from you and was also very happy with it, I cannot recommend these ducks enough.
Great service love my duck from DCUK will be buying more
Excellent customer service and lovely products, came quickly and beautifully and safely packaged. 🐥
Excellent quality products . Excellent delivery. Excellent correspondence.
It was everything I could hope for. It is so sleek. I might need more 😎
DCUK 5 star review on 11th June 2021 DCUK 5 star review on 11th June 2021
My ducks all arrived safely.. there was a fast turn around from me ordering to me receiving them.. one happy little duck 🦆 this end.. Thank you so much.. I’ll be back after some more soon
DCUK 5 star review on 11th June 2021
Bought a wee duck for a friend's 60th birthday gift. It arrived quickly and was much appreciated. Thank you x
Brought the duck as a birthday present for a family member. I received one from a friend a few years ago.
I ordered and received 5 new ducks to my family. They are all fabulous I am so pleased with them
Mum loved her parents always order from here best parent going
So pleased to have our little 'mushroom' member join our family. such a cute little character. Excellent product, excellent service, excellent delivery. Thank you.
Love these ducks, my daughter is having a baby boy so got the duck with blue wellies and his name on the tag, told my friends about them, absolutely gorgeous 🦆
Bought some for my mum during lockdown. They are on her windowsill for people passing by to see. Lovely and cheerful in their bright yellow wellies making everyone smile and she changes their position every day. Excellent service and beautiful unique product.
DCUK is rated 4.91 based on 4,676 reviews