DCUK Reviews

4.9
Based on 6,412 reviews
5 out of 5
Read DCUK Reviews
Only had a name tag for the duck I bought for a friends birthday. It was lovely. Hopefully she’ll like it.
We loved the flying duck we ordered as a birthday gift for our mum….. I’m sure she’ll love it too… thank you for the free message on the lovely postcard too.
I just received my order of custom Dcuks and they are awesome! I gave one to my Mom for her birthday and she just loved it. ;-)
Unfortunately my Scottish guard duck was named incorrectly. He should have been called Euan. Froomie the cycling duck has settled in very well though😊🦆
Excellent quality and my wall-mounted ducks look great in formation the wall! Delivery was quick and everything was well packed. I appreciated the use of biodegradable materials for the packing in the box.
Service as great.
To be able to name each item just adds to already lovely pieces. The intended recipient was delighted.
Fabulous!!!!
The duck is lovely just a bit disappointed with the personal message I wanted it written on the duck as I had one before like that. I think you should offer that service again. The message in the card is nice but the message on the duck would be better
The garden Duck, Lady Shaz, was purchased for a friend as a birthday present. She was extremely pleased with it and now sits in her garden. I was extremely impressed with the efficient delivery service and also the good quality of the duck. I am sure I will be using DCUK again. So many to choose from for all different occasions.
I got a DCUK for my sister's birthday and He absolutely loved it! She's added this to her collection. It came so well packaged and looked adorable, quite tempted to start my own collection... 😁
very happy with the cute little duck, bought as a present, hopefully it will be well received
Absolutely thrilled with Goldie the duck with the golden wellingtons and gold ribbon which makes it perfect for a golden wedding anniversary present. I am sure my friends will be thrilled with it.
Excellent service, haven't opened parcel as it is a gift but I am sure it will be lovely as they all have been before that I have ordered
Product perfect, lovely quality, gift boxed great. I'm sure recipient will love, it as much as I. Ordering and delivery was excellent. Will definitely recommend to others. Lovely gifts. Great for collectors.
Absolutely thrilled. I love my new purple glitter boots duck. Yes, she does make me smiles. Thank you so much.
Very happy from when I ordered to delivery was kept up-to-date on progress. They look fabulous a lovely personalised wedding gift
Nice and helpful Ordered a duck as a gift for a friend, but I need it the following day, they were very helpful, and the duck arrived in time for a friends birthday ! Very satisfied with the customer service 😊
Hello! I am thrilled with my new little arrivals and will be ordering others shortly. They have all settled in really well with me, and we're all happy. My guards are doing a fabulous job of guarding the Queens treasures
DCUK 5 star review on 8th August 2022
I fell in love with your ducks while in a shop in Galway. I bought one, and decided after placing it on my mantle it needed friends. So I ordered two more. Couldn't be happier, and shipping was FAST.
DCUK is rated 4.9 based on 6,412 reviews