DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
My partner lisa Steven's has been collecting your ducks for sometime now , you've probably seen her on Twitter, the duck I purchased from you is for her birthday I'm sure she will love it when opened
Arrived in good time and looks great with its other DCUK pals!!
DCUK 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Great quality and a very well received gift with personalisation to make it even more special.
The dcuk is a gift which a friend will not receive until August. I can say it was superfast delivery - packing was great. The £ extra for the gift box was well worth the money. I am sure my friend will love it.
It was bouhght as present to someone, so it does'nt matter if i liked it or not, but I doo like it.
Absolutely beautiful! We love our duck family x
I have bought so many ducks from you and love them . But ordered the new nautical penguins all three of them and the quality doesn’t seem the same . Bit disappointed ☹️
We love DCUK products - always excited to receive a notice of new items
I bought ‘Tallulah’ as a birthday gift for a friend. She is absolutely beautiful! The quality is outstanding. The gift box was a gorgeous addition. Can thoroughly recommend.
Absolutely LOVE my duck, penguin & garden bird that I now have! Lovely service, excellent quality products & quick delivery.
I ordered a bird and a solider and they are both just wonderful
Love this company, their product, and customer service. I receive my ducks and chicks from England faster than I do some domestic products in the United States.
He is a lovely Dcuk. He's a present for a friend so I don't know how he'll be received but I can be pretty sure he'll be loved!
Love my cute little chef duck. He’s perfect & looks great in his new home on the kitchen window sill!
DCUK 5 star review on 13th July 2021
Thank you I love my ducky! Quack quack quack!!!
my wife has several, i bought the giro leader for my son ,and the sprinter for myself. ( we both cycle ) he was amused!!
Just to let you know, my DCUK flew in safe and sound. Very efficient service. Thankyou.
Really loved my Gardening Lady Duck, such great birthday gift. For me the packaging really let it down, at £37 I feel it should have been in a presentation box.
I ordered a duck as a present for a young relative as a keepsake. It arrived quickly and was well packaged. Overall it was all amazing. I will definitely order again
A lovely, personalised alternative to the traditional wedding cake toppers.
DCUK is rated 4.91 based on 4,865 reviews