DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
customer service
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
Arrived next day, beautiful quality hand carved swan. Had small issue with one of swans sent but customer services were excellent and resolved straight away by sending replacement next day.
I am really looking forward to giving my daughter her personalised DCUK for her birthday. She loved the Christmas tree decoration ducks that I bought as part of her Christmas presetn
New to this company! Absolutely wonderful products! Great delivery, communication and smooth process! Love the ducks too! 🦆❤️
Ordered Duckling with Baby Blue Spotted boots as a gift Excellent product and lovely gift wrap Unfortunately let down by DPD Courier
Very easy to order on line & delivery was quick. Love the duckling I ordered, so cute.
Absolutely brilliant service, couldn’t fault it. And the new ducks I purchased are every bit as fabulous in real life as they looked on the website! Thank you.
Ordered one duck and one duckling in the sale. Really lovely and very pleased. Took about 10 days for delivery.
Thank you for my latest dcuk I now have six in the window and they look lovely
Item came timely, exactly as expected and well-packaged. Recipient is very happy with the dcuk. Excellent all-round service. Thank you!
Fabulous fast service and a lovely item received
Absolutely brilliant company, lovely Ducks, Ducklings etc, well packaged and couldn’t fault at all. Will definitely be ordering more Ducks to add to my collection.
Fantastic customer service. My duck was slightly damaged, but without quibble, a replacement was sent out very quickly. The characters of these ducks just shine through. They are very endearing. I was giving one as a gift and thought the price of the gift box a little dear, but it well worth the money and made the gift look extra special.
Fast delivery & well packaged. My duckling looks lovely & always great to grab a deal in the Sale! Thank you DCUK 💕
James is very happy in his new home with his brother Stephen, dad Alan and me. Best Wishes.
I bought this duck for my new granddaughter, with her name on it. Lovely present.
Brilliant service, quick delivery and customers service are excellent...... very happy customer!
Beautifully made and such a lovely present to give or receive.
This was a gift for a colleagues 40th birthday - she was absolutely thrilled with it! Order arrived quickly, and boxed well, gift box was lovely plus additional tags. Great quality product!
Perfectly packaged albeit my parcel was left outside in the rain so my box was all wet, I know plastics are not being used but maybe a recycled plastic bag would be a good idea? Shame as the product inside is so lovely 😊
Great service, fast delivery, lovely product.
DCUK is rated 4.89 based on 1,414 reviews