DCUK Reviews

DCUK 5 star review on 3rd May 2022
Andrea Davies
DCUK 5 star review on 3rd May 2022
Wendy Ellington
Bertie my natural duck with blue boots is very much at home with his two other DCUK siblings called Blane and Peggy.
Product arrived promptly and well packaged. Very pleased with it. Would definitely recommend this site.
Here we go
DCUK 5 star review on 30th April 2022
Fantastic customer service and the quality of the presentation and the product was superb - couldn't ask for more. My wife was absolutely thrilled with her birthday gift, so a massive thank you from me.
This is the second dcuck I’ve bought as a present, always very well received!
DCUK 5 star review on 29th April 2022
The posting was so speedy and when my duck arrived it was in a little box filled with protective paper and foam to ensure my duck had a safe journey. The little hand made note is such a cute and personal idea. The duck itself is a lovely size and looks very cute it could easily fit into any room in a house with ease. I’m very impressed.
Love love love…
My duck arrived on my birthday, so couldn't have been better. I have always wanted an official DCUK duck to add To my collection I am over the moon x
DCUK 5 star review on 28th April 2022
The duck was an anniversary gift for my partner who has been looking for one in garden centres with her name on it with no success. I went on the website and saw that you can get a name tag with whatever you want on it, perfect. The sparkly boots finished it off perfectly. I had a bit of trouble ordering it online, so I rang their number & it was sorted within minutes. No complaints.
Left a message upon ordering stating I required it urgently if possible - Best service I have had as it was packed and sent out next day. Received it in time to give as a gift. Wouldn’t hesitate to place future orders. Good quality as always and well packed. Very pleased and a big thank you.
Lovely shopping experience and I loved the little duckie with gorgeous blue boots and the little birdie with a red flat cap. Both gifts have been very much appreciated and will bring a lot of joy to the recipients. Thank you :)
Helpful service as I had to call up regarding the sizes. Prompt reply. Lovely tags. My ducks are happy with their new name tags.
I love my ducks, every time a new grandchild arrives I get another duck named after the child! I also have 2 ducks named after my dogs one of which is black with a white front so I bought a white duck and painted it black leaving a white patch at the front! My other dog is called Poppy and she is white so your Poppy duck was perfect. I was given a patchwork duck as a Nana gift!
DCUK 5 star review on 26th April 2022
The two we got are for presents so we have not got any photos of there new home. I have attached a photo of Amy which we got over twenty years ago I
DCUK 5 star review on 25th April 2022
I am consistently amazed and impressed with the intricate detail of the ducks. They have always been a fantastic gift. The presentation is equally great! The box, the shipping, and the ability to get the products to the United States is first rate. Thank you for such a quality product!!
Love them. Outstanding customer service. Beautifully made.
Bought the pirate penguin for my 6 year old grandson he loves it so much he has put it on my daughters fireplace where only the best items are on show. Quality and colour fantastic well worth the money.
Hi Valmai, Thank you for your review, we are pleased he likes his Duck! Enjoy the rest of your day, Lisa@dcuk
Just received my DCUK's ,bought two for first birthday gifts for my friend's twins, wanted something they could grow up with and thought these were ideal, hope they like them as much as i do .
DCUK 5 star review on 24th April 2022
I buy the ducks for the 4 grandchildren , recently, 11th April Isabella was born , Love the ducks Mind you would love if the name tags were included or a bit cheaper to buy
DCUK 5 star review on 24th April 2022
We loved our two ducks. Fraser and Olivia have settled in wonderfully and seem very happy with their view out the window. Expectations were definitely meh!
DCUK is rated 4.91 based on 6,113 reviews