DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
I received my ducks very quickly and was very impressed. They haven’t gone to their owners yet as they are presents but I am sure they will be loved so much. I would highly recommend. Fantastic service.
I absolutely love my dcuk ducks. They are so full of character and really brighten up my day
DCUK 5 star review on 5th June 2021
I love DCUKs! I have two in my kitchen and the one I purchased recently is a gift. They make delightful gifts and I love all the different characters.
DCUK 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Really pleased with the duck which is for my granddaughters 1st birthday. We have a couple of wooden ducks which she loves , so a Dinky duck seemed just right. It may be the start of a collection for her. It is very cute just like her.
Packed safely and excellent quality
Once again, I was very happy to receive my lovely DCUK friend. Adorable little feathered bird with nice hat, nicely wrapped and presented in a very nice house.
My disco duckling arrived exactly as promised. A beautiful little character who now joins the other two I already have! Brilliant service as always. Thanks.
Very satisfied. The price was reasonable, delivery was amazingly quick and the product was everything they said it would be. I’ll definitely be ordering from this company again and would highly recommend it to others.
Love my dcuk. Service was impeccable. I will definitely be ordering more friends in the future.
I purchased 3 ducks for my wife so pleased now i will have to buy a specific display cabinet as she was so pleased and wishes for the collection to grow.
Love my new little she duck with her little pink pinky... she is standing in my conservatory with my other little duckies...
Love your Ducks! Makes me happy looking at them. I bought 5 and wish I could find a place to put more!!!
Order didn’t arrive complete, also arrived while away and left on doorstep for 2 days, although that’s due to post office and not company. Spoke to Becki hopefully rest of order will arrive by the weekend, would use again and love the products. H
Really pleased with my duck. An attractive an quirky addition to my kitchen decor. It arrived very promptly too!
I bought a pink hatted duck for my granddaughter as she had got her diving badge at swimming, I ordered a personalised name tag to complete the gift. Impressed with the service and the products.
I love the bird - controversially I went for a penguin! But they are great statues. Everyone should have one!
I was disappointed with the baby penguin I received as it did not have the finish of ducks I had previously received. I feel I need to polish it to make it look smart.
The first penguin to arrive had a scratch on its face, I e.mailed duck and they responded immediately sending me another. I’m extremely pleased with this one and Thankyou for your customer service much appreciated
I bought the duck as a gift for my granddaughter who has just started a sponsored bike ride she is delighted with it .Quack is doing the ride with her .
Great quality ducks & fantastic service from the company
DCUK is rated 4.91 based on 4,675 reviews