DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
customer service
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
Unique and cute. I have four now and needed to name them personally
I ordered two tags and they were despatched 4 february - still havent received them
Hi Caroline,
Please get in touch with our order team orders@dcuk.com if you have any order queries. We are sorry that your tags have got lost in the mail, we are resending your tags today for you.
Kind regards
Jasmine DCUK
Ducks were birthday presents. I’m sure the recipients will adore them.
The care in which was taken was second to none, the gift box was of good quality and the duck was perfect. Thank you so much
The valentine duck I ordered arrived very quickly and was very well received. Many thanks
This dcuk is for a present so is having a rest at our house till the end of March when our oldest niece will be looking after him. He arrived on time and very well packed, no problems at all
This is the 4th DCUK we have bought. The quality is lovely and due to the professions they make beautiful gifts
I have wanted one of these ducks for a long time. I absolutely love her.
A sweet duck with hearts on its boots. Lovely.
Fantastic gift. Brilliant quality. Couldn't be happier. No problems with ordering or delivery. Would buy again.
I bought a Duck for my husband to accompany the ones I already have for myself and daughter. He had commented often that he didn't have one and was actually thrilled that I got him one. He's a real handsome duck and stands proudly now with his wife and daughter. We'll certainly buy again.
Excellent service have now had three orders from DCUK all ducks arrived safe and sound and are happy in there new home. Would highly recommend.
The nurse duck was a special present for my sister who has been a nurse for over 40 years. I especially liked the opportunity to name the duck. The duck arrived very promptly, well wrapped to safe at her new home safe and sound. I’d definitely buy another duck in the future
Beautifully made. Be sure that they stand without wobbling.
I'm delighted, as always, to give DCUK an excellent review for the beauty of their product and their efficiency dispatching orders. These DCUKs are now my go-to present to make any occasion a special one.
I decided for the first duck to have the one with the daffodil as we are Welsh. she is lovely and being able to choose her name is even more special.
Great produck
Fabulous company, everything is made very easy and delivery is very quick and simple. Highly recommend buying from them.
A lovely gift for my daughter-in-law on giving us our beautiful grandson. Beautifully made as usual. Thank you.
Excellent service. Loved them!!
DCUK is rated 4.89 based on 1,525 reviews