DCUK Reviews

DCUK 5 star review on 3rd May 2022
Andrea Davies
DCUK 5 star review on 3rd May 2022
Wendy Ellington
Thrilled to receive Christopher and his yellow bee wellies. He has now joined my other dcuk friends back in Maryland, USA where they are very much envied and admired
Shirley is really cute with her spotty yellow boots and hat. Bought her to cheer up the kitchen. Named her Shirley cus we live on Shirley Road. When I saw her I knew I had to have her. I had a dcuk as a gift and now Michelle has a friend lol
DCUK 5 star review on 13th May 2022
Very happy with my new little friend, it's a little memorial to my late son in law who sadly passed away in January 2021, with Covid 19, much too young. He was in the Navy at one time so this seems to be the right and best thing.
My baby dcuk is another addition to the dcuk family so cute
Beautiful! I'm so pleased. Perfectly hand Painted and so cute. I will definitely be buying more!! Thank you!
DCUK 5 star review on 13th May 2022
Really pleased with my beautiful ducks, arrived beautifully wrapped in a lovely box. Can’t wait to give these to my sister for her wedding.
Last year I bought a mr and Mrs duck for my son and daughter-in-law for their wedding. Last week they had their first child so I thought I’d add to them with a mini baby blue duck. They absolutely loved it and they all take pride of place on their mantle piece. I ordered on Thursday afternoon and it arrived on Monday morning. Great product and great service!
DCUK 5 star review on 12th May 2022 DCUK 5 star review on 12th May 2022
I bought the duck as a gift for my sister as she loves collects them . She was absolutely thrilled and delighted with her, the quality is fantastic so well made. I’d definitely buy another.
I am really very pleased with the service given.
The nurse duck is a present for a Ward Sister friend to celebrate her birthday and a thank you for her dedication and continuing commitment to her patients especially during covid. I am sure she will be pleased with “nursery”
What an amazing company.. I love my new addition to the family!!!
I bought the dinky ducks - bride and groom - for a wedding gift. Very cute and good to be able to order the personalised name labels.
I am so happy with my Maddie duck from DCUK now I have two of them my other one is Lucy and I call them my two Granddaughters. I have to smile when I look at them. Thank you for making my day. Sharon
I am so happy with the duck - it is for a special gift.’
I ordered two ducks as a birthday gift and they didn't disappoint. Speedy delivery and fantastic looking ducks.
Joseph our latest addition to our duck family has not disappointed he has settled unwell 🦆🦆👍😊
Very happy with my purchase. Looks even better in real life. So looking forward to giving it to my husband for his birthday. Also came quickly and very well packaged.
Bought the bride and groom robins for my daughter and her soon to be husband. They are beautifully made, arrived carefully packaged and in a beautiful box. They are for their table at the reception. They will look amazing Thankyou - so pleased.
The perfect gift to mark the occasion of the birth of our Grandson The duck lives on the nursery shelf. We loved being able to name him too.
I bought a little ducky as a 70th birthday present for my cousin, we are both 1952 vintage. I very much like the look of it, but I won’t know what she thinks of it until I post it to her……in the Falkland Islands! I’m sure she will love it, and I shall endeavour to get a photo of the long distance duck when it arrives. I was certainly impressed with the speed of delivery and the packaging. Thank you, I will be making further purchases in the future. With best wishes, Jennifer Vallee
DCUK is rated 4.91 based on 6,118 reviews