DCUK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DCUK
Margaret
"I love the DCUK!! I had received one for a gift and I’ve been looking for more. I now have a whole family. My family is purple with white dots. Thank you for making them."
Helen
"My husband follows the tour. I thought Mr Yellow Jersey Quackers would make him smile. Y J watches the tour by the side of the t v. He seems happy in his new house."
"Not all of my duck family are from DCUK but the four that are fit rightin. They represent my husband & I, our son and his wife and the 3 grandchildren. The ducklings have been bought as each grandchild was born"
"always supply very lovely ducks that my wife adores....good value and fast safe delivery"
"Have bought several of your ducks for birthdays, my sons weddings and grandchildren. My daughter in law loved her birthday duck with the cat feet! Service is always very good. Hopefully I shall buy again in future."
"I love these ducks! :) I have bought most of them as presents for people - who all love them too. Speedy delivery and packaged well. Very pleased with my latest purchase"
"Everything ran very smoothly, notification of postage etc. It arrived here in Germany very quickly. I picked this one as I've had Breast cancer myself."
"Very pleased with the duck I purchased. This is the 10th duck I have bought from DCUK! This duck was purchased to help a friend remember happy memories of her father. Good service. quick delivery. Thank you guys."
"Good quality."
"I have ordered several ducks over the years for gifts. The recipients have always been thrilled! The service from DCUK has always been first class! I personally love the ducks and have my own collection as well."
"Amazing - given as a new born baby gift ♥️♥️♥️♥️"
"Superb service . Thrilled with my purchase. Thank you very much"
"Good selection of items available, the item purchased arrived very promptly and was well packed. Our duck was a special fro breast cancer so is very special to us."
"I’ve bought several ducks over the years for gifts - and also received them myself. They are so well made and really lovely to look at. Can’t wait to give my recent order to the recipients as I know they are going to love them."
"DCUK is a most efficient company owning a very good quality product with service and delivery to back everything up. Third overseas order just completed and received with no problems whatsoever. Thanks to all concerned."
"Excellent looking ducks with a site that offers numerous options."
"I’ve now got a family of 5 dcuks, all lovely, especially my baking dcuk! Please make a sewing/craft dcuk!"
"I buy the penguin as I'm penguin mad and there gorgeous. Please keep more coming. Vickie"
"VERY FRIENDLY, HELPFUL STAFF. DELIGHTED WITH THE DUCKLING I PURCHASED AS A CHRISTENING GIFT.. IT ARRIVED WITHIN TWO DAYS. EXCELLENT SERVICE."
"Purchased as a birthday present for my wife,really good quality and packaged beautifully"
"Excellent service, thank you."
"I absolutely love these ducks and the despatch time is brilliant, I will be recommending to family and friends."
"The Ducks always have so much character. My wife loved them. The shipping was incredibly fact coming to the US. Thanks for your great service."
DCUK is rated 4.91 based on 627 reviews