DCUK Reviews

Lynne Roberts
Lynne Roberts
DCUK 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Samantha Beggs
My duck was a gift for my sister in law who lives in England, and we haven’t seen her since before the lockdown, so we thought she would enjoy the thistles. Lottie should be happy in her new home as my SIL a loves her little wellie boots. Beautifully made and decorated she was well packaged and delivered quickly. Great gift for people who don’t need anything! But there is always space for a dcuk!
An amazing family of ducks for my daughter’s 5th wedding anniversary (wood). Baby Seb was only 5 days old on their anniversary (and we couldn’t order until he was born and we found out his name) but DCUK were amazing with delivery and keeping us informed. They look brilliant and their new family love them. Every family needs a DCUK family to love Thank you so much.
I received this beautiful Duck for my birthday and I absolutely love it and not only that it’s personalised which makes it more special. After showing my mother and daughter they have fallen in love with it and would like one as well so I have ordered them one each. Delivery was very quick and was presented beautifully in a gift box wrapped in tissue paper and I would thoroughly recommend them.
Beautiful duck arrived very quickly. Excellent service. Thank you. Will order again.
Great quality ornament which complements my other duck
You made my friend smile, what else can I say but thank you
Arrived on time, well packed, beautifully wrapped & their cheeky characters made me smile. I purchased the yellow jersey & polka dot jersey for my friends who love cycling & are celebrating their golden wedding later this year. I also ordered personalised name tags which I think is another special touch. I'm sure they will make them smile.
DCUK 5 star review on 25th July 2021
Bought for my partner who is bike mad
DCUK 5 star review on 24th July 2021
Our Duck arrived safely in a very secure temporary home. Chloe was snug in her packaging and was very pleased to see us when she popped out in perfect condition. She is now pride of place in our new log cabin, greeting people when they arrive. We are looking to get her a friend so she is not lonely.
Beautiful love it
DCUK 5 star review on 24th July 2021
I am so over the moon with my two natural garden birds. I asked for different poses on the comments box, which I got but did not think to ask for a Male and female so I got Ivy & Gloria and they are truly lovely. They look great on the garden room window sill. The go with my duck collection of Stanley, Mary and Baby Hugo!
Very well wrapped and perfect for family gift. Chose the names and looks great . May I suggest that perhaps names are written in darker colour to be able to see from a distance x
Love my latest order a special present for a dear friend and the personalisation is fabulous. Received extremely promptly. Many thanks Dcuk.
Great choice of ducks to choose from , my 76 year old mum smile'd very much when she opened her pressie . Thank you for great telephone service as well
I ordered this as a gift and when it arrived I was pleasantly surprised how lovely “Millie” was. And my sister loved her! Perfect gift.
Really pleased with my purchase. It’s the third duck I’ve purchased and I love all of them.
Wow, these are stunning! I ordered a military Duck called Giles and a large Duck who was named by DCUK as Honey and it suits her. I can not recommend this company enough, these will make a gift for anyone they simply belong in your home so give a Duck a home, now!!
Received the West Ham personalised duck and very pleased with it. Fit in well with a duck collection. Would recommend buying from this company.
DCUK 5 star review on 21st July 2021
Meg duck now resides in Bonnie Scotland, she will be released on Saturday. My sisters birthday. She had a speedy pleasant flight. Many thanks. X
I purchased for myself and my brother, the duck with the red wellies and named her Wendy Woo after our late mum. So well made, we both absolutely love them. I swear mine is acutally looking at me like my mum used to! I can feel a family being built around them we love them so much
DCUK is rated 4.91 based on 4,849 reviews