DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
customer service
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
Excellent present for Nan!...but I am very concerned that the box arrived full of packing chips rather than paper wadding which is just as effective. Absolute pain to dispose of the chips and completely unnecessary! I hope this can change for the future, we are all accountable!
Posted 17 minutes ago
I love the ducks! They look good on the website but are adorable i real life and the material is high quality. I bought 3 ducks as a christmas present, but I will buy some for my self.
Posted 45 minutes ago
My daughter loves your ducks, in fact she’s ‘quackers’ About them! So I have added to her collection for Christmas!
Lovely quality painted duck. My Mum will love it!
Love my duck, quick delivery!
Brilliant service, fast delivery and very cool duck!!!
I have 4 DUCKS bought fir me at various times as gifts - but i have also purchased some for me to give as gifts - just had the 'Nurse' Duck for my Daughter in law for part of her Christmas pressie - always excellent quality and prompt delivery
Really pleased with the Christmas ducks I ordered as a present.
Extremely pleased with my recent order. The Christmas decoration ducks are really lovely and very original, the recipient of these was delighted with them. The service and delivery was first class as usual.
Easy ordering and quick delivery.
Fabulous product. Beautiful carved wood. Smooth and lovely grain. Presentation box is beautiful. Came very well packed and on time.
Top class service. Loved the sweet little notes that came with emails etc. Made it just that little bit different! Perfect.
Purchased a ducklet and a baby emperor penguin. Really pleased received both in requested pose. Highly recommend DCUK.
Delighted with our experience ordering and receiving our Dcuk. He arrived promptly and safely, well wrapped up!
My sister collect DCUK ducks and loves them. This latest one was bought as a Christmas gift which I know she will love! Delivery always quick.
Great product and service, I have 4 currently, all gifts for my mum who loves them, 100% recommended.
Bought for Christmas gift. Good delivery service and well packaged.
I had the birds with the caps , they were bigger than I expected and are lovely they are a gift and am sure the person receiving them will be delighted with them and am sure will be ordering the rest of their feathered friends soon.
Amazing love them - starting my Christmas collection - will be buying more for myself and my daughter in law. Very well made. So cute !!
Love the ducks, so much detail, love and time goes into making these little guys. Will be ordering more for my collection and my mums collection
DCUK is rated 4.90 based on 1,075 reviews