DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
customer service
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
I love my birthstone duck!
I purchased the Valentine dcuk. It arrived very promptly and in perfect condition. The dcuk is perfect in every way, the colour is vibrant and is just what I was looking for.
the whole experience was very easy and prompt with another delightful duck arriving safe and sound. pleased to say she has settled in well thank you
Quick and efficient service and came neatly in a gift box thanks
Thank you for allowing me to benefit from your recent offer as I missed the deadline due to a serious family health problem. The valentine ducklet is really sweet and also the various ribbons you supply are a nice quality; I think the velvet ones perhaps sit around the duck's neck a little better than the satin.
Speedy delivery from across the Ocean, beautifully packaged and the product was exactly as expected! I love them so much and look forward to continuing my collection!!
Excellent service. The lady who spoke to me on the phone was so helpful and said she could put exactly what I wanted on the "my name is" label. Shall recommended DCUK to anyone.
Love the quality of the ducks, and the fantastic customer service
Gorgeous duck which stands proud. Beautifully made.
Very cute ducks! Service was great.
Excellent service. Dcuk arrived promptly and securely wrapped. He was exactly as described, the perfect present
Absolutely quackers about my ducklets... Firstly, I have to say what super customer service you have at the Duck Company Limited and secondly, my order arrived it was boxed extremely well protecting its contents,(opt for the box-especially if it’s a gift) the icing on the cake was what came inside. Beautifully crafted ducks in delightful boxes, I opted for personal names and they made me smile, all my family and friends that have seen my ducklets are already wanting them...thank you for your professional attentive service.
Recently bought a penguin, duck and owl. Nicely carved figures, although owl face and eyes is a bit fierce. Quick and efficient order fulfilment and delivery. Offer of 5% discount on next order is a bit feeble.
First class service - gorgeous Valentines duck - thank you.
Amazing personalities .well behaved .. couldn't ask for more .packet and arrived in time ..
The good lady was over the moon with her "Noah" duck , wood is beautiful and shape of the drake is stunning ( style 8 ) . Excellent value for money , I will be back to add to collection. Grandson Noah keeps running up to it and saying quack quack . One very happy customer , buy with the confidence you are getting a quality piece of hand crafted art . Angus
Lovely duck with its flower hat and just the thing as a gift for my friend. Love it.
From time I ordered to delivery waited 4 days which was great, item was lovely and a gift
Very impressed with service received and will be making a further purchase.
So surprised to come home and find this little duck waiting for me 😊 absolutely love my feathered friend πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦† Thank you DCUK!
DCUK is rated 4.89 based on 1,536 reviews