DCUK Reviews

Patricia Deuchar
DCUK 5 star review on 11th January 2020
Kim Power
More Photos & Videos
My dad loves his father's day present, a cycling duck. It arrived with plenty of time in Austria and in perfect condition. Thank you.
Very happy with my purchases,I now have 4 ducks all arrived beautifully packaged you can tell they care that they don’t get damaged in transit can’t wait to add to my collection.
Graduation Duck - Small and beautiful.
I had a great experience with Dcuk, I ordered a Dcuk when I received him his head was detached.
But when I sent an email they replaced it right away with no problem.
I think this company is great and will order again soon.
Thank you!
The perfect birthday present for a lifelong duck lover!
This the 3rd DCUK I have purchased for the birth of my grandchildren, always have good service and very pleased with the product .
Excellent service and a beautiful duck. I have wanted to buy one for a friend for many years but could never find her name!
She was delighted with it and has it in pride of place on her mantelpiece!
Will definitely buy again!
Lovely duck arrived really quickly and was really well received. Every time I have ordered from DCUK I have had great service and would really recommend this company.
First time I have purchased off dcuk and highly recommend, ordered two natural finish ducks and they look great. Delivery was also really fast will definitely purchase again.
Excellent service ordered one of the ducks as a special birthday gift. Everything requested was done and recipient was very pleased.
The ducks have made a lovely addition to our home. They are proudly on display in our front walkway. They were a gift for my husband and he loves them. Thank you as well for sending them so promptly. Appreciate it’s more difficult now with the pandemic but the ducks arrived very quickly. Thank you!
Absolutely perfect. Just what I wanted. Would definitely recommend. Very good service
I ordered two ducks for my parent’s golden wedding anniversary. Contacted dcuk as I had a couple of special requests and was helped by Jasmine who picked out and packaged the ducks personally. The ducks were lovely and beautifully presented. I couldn’t be more thrilled with both the present and the service.
Beautiful duck for 30th b day gift. Excellent service, hopefully will get her a companion in the near future. Thank you.
I absolutely love Mary! She’s perfect! 🦆
Love them all!
Great service.
I have so,e DCuks of my own, but I now buy them as gifts for friends in the Uk, as I now live in Australia. My friends are all made up,with their gifts.
Great design. Perfect and unique gift for someone to keep - especially with a personalised tag. Quick and well packaged delivery.
so tactical and cute
Ordered a small DCUK name tag as my duckling Gideon had lost his.It was dispatched the same day as I ordered it so super fast service.Very pleased with the quality of the tag and Gideon has a smile on his face again!
DCUK is rated 4.90 based on 2,110 reviews