DCUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DCUK
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read DCUK Reviews
after seeing my friend's little guy, i had to get one for my other friend. i had it personalized with her father's name, as he once carved a duck that she now cherishes!!
the only complaint is the LONG time that it takes for your little guys to arrive in the USA!!!
the "2 day shipping" is a little misleading! i can't upload pictures, as i have not received the little "Teddy" yet!!
i will now be sending them to my friend for special occasions and she will love having a "collection"!!
Lovely items well made very collectible excellent service
I have got 5 ducks and I love them all my latest one is from the chef range the one with the strawberry apron on she's on my kitchen window sill
DCUK 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
A QUACKING BUY
Were first introduced to these duckies a few years ago when a friend of ours bought us a couple as a Christmas present. We were instantly delighted with them and, thinking they were an inspired and quacking gift, have since bought them ourselves as gifts for others. They are beautifully made and their cute decorations and adornments add character, charm and personality to each one. We particularly like the wellies which always raise a chuckle. :) :). Another nice touch is the beautiful presentation boxing they arrive in and the loving care taken in packaging for delivery. A perfect gift for someone you love and respect.
Amazing choices, quality and service. I would highly recommend purchasing one or more.
I was very pleased with the DCUK I received very pretty my friend will be thrilled to bits with it .
These ducks are amazing , I love the fact that I can choose a name , really good for birthdays etc . They come well packed in loads of different styles .
Very pleased with experience. Prompt delivery and item as expected.
Love my duck and bird who arrived the day after I ordered them which was very impressive. They have both settled in very well and made themselves thoroughly at home perched on my dresser!
Love my ducks Oscar,Winnie Amber, Pheoby, Betty, and Ellie then I have Angus my penguin and Millie my feathered friend.
DCUK 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Received my dcuk’s recently trilled with the quality and they will be enjoyed for many years to come.
DCUK 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
We love our DCUKs they look great on our shelf, we also have a bird with a cap and he goes so well with the DCUKs, just love them all.
My latest purchase was the wedding ducks for my son and my new daughter in law who loved their gift. Having ordered several times for friends and family, I have never been disappointed with the quality and service I have received. Family members have ordered over the years and they too have never been let down over quality, service, postage ect. Would highly recommend
This was for a friend who isa nurse as a thank you for her hard work during the current crisis .She loved it
Beautiful personal hand crafted gift
Presentation boxes are wonderful and such a touch
Thank you I wish I had more people to buy for xx
Emma
Bought a second duck for a friend, she loved it.
I love my Dcuks and have made a corner for them they have their own shelf
DCUK 5 star review on 20th October 2020
First class service from ordering to receiving purchases. A big thank you.
The beautiful duck I purchased was a house warming gift. The recipient had a lovely surprise and is very happy with her duck. Maybe in the future the duck will be having some new friends. Thank you very much for great service and fast, safe postage.
The order & delivery process was absolutely brilliant, including accuracy of wording.
The only thing, me being me needs to check the wording & detail, so I had to open the packaging, therefore however careful damaging the packaging. Is it possible to deliver the dcuk & relevant packaging, so the buyer can check the detail & wrap it themselves with your packaging? David Newell
DCUK is rated 4.91 based on 2,988 reviews