DCUK Reviews

Read DCUK Reviews
LOVE MY PENGUIN
DCUK 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Posted 1 hour ago
Such a lovely gift, beautifully packaged, my mum will love it
I bought BAKER DUCK for my friends birthday as she has just had a new Kitchen install & I'm pleased to say that Jackie is delighted . 😀
Little Louise Duck brought a smile to my mums face.
She arrived on time and my Mom was thrilled with her new DCUK. Beautifully made
Ordered another Duck- this time for a Mother’s Day gift! Arrived promptly and gift box is lovely. Can’t recommend enough!
My new addition arrived yesterday, the care and attention taken with the packaging gave a clue as to the quality of the product within. Absolutely beautiful vibrant and well crafted am delighted with it and am just picking out another one to add to the collection. Products are so well made and very unusual.
DCUK 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Love my new duck. Bought to remember my friends I have moved from
Delivery was prompt and as promised. It was bought as a 40th birthday present for my niece and she was delighted. The product was as illustrated & of good quality & finish.
Would thoroughly recommend.
I bought the Scottish Guard Dinky Duck as a gift for my stepmum.
She loves ducks and lives in Scotland so hoping she's really going to like this. A great little gift.
Always lovely to receive
Well made and delightful
DCUK’S 2nd addition to our family
They are irresistible
Great service once again
A Puffin and a Penguin for our Grandsons for Easter.
Both are lovely and will be treasured for many years.
Thanks for your excellent products and service.
The DCUK arrived promptly when it was expected with plenty of communication about it. The only slight problem I have is that as I am shielding I ordered this DCUK as a mother's day present for my mum and when it arrived at my mums it had DCUK all over the box so she now knows what her present is! Shame but can't be helped.
Excellent quality and customer service! My mum was thrilled with her personalised presents from her grandchildren!
Lovely ducks, bought as a gift for a friend, which certainly made her smile. Packaged up really well too. Thank you x
Thrilled with my purchases, a duck to add to my growing family of ducks and a garden bird for my mums birthday
Just what I needed
I bought this for my mum for her birthday to go with her other 3. They are really top quality for such a low price and look super cute. Delivery was really fast as well. Thank you DCUK
DCUK 5 star review on 1st March 2021
I ordered a Graduation Duck for my daughter. I was worried about the personalisation and emailed dcuk to check that everything was ok. They got back to me really quickly and the duck arrived safely 2 days later. Excellent customer service!
DCUK is rated 4.91 based on 4,206 reviews