DCM Wasp Nest Removal Essex Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DCM Wasp Nest Removal Essex

admin@dcmpestcontrol.co.uk

Office 283, Dorset House, Duke Street, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 1TB

How would you rate DCM Wasp Nest Removal Essex?

Unverified Reviewer

No More wasps!
Unverified Reviewer

Great from start to finish!
Mr Palmer

No fuss - great service. Would use again
Tim
Verified Reviewer

Great advice given over the phone regarding a nest we found in the loft.
Verified Reviewer

Quick & affordable pest control!
Verified Buyer

I found dead wasps in the bathroom but couldn't locate a nest. Kevin searched the loft and found it.
Super job!
Mrs Jenkins
Verified Reviewer

We called a number of local companies and dcm were cheapest by far. Was booked in for a afyernoon visit and nest was removed.
Mrs Baker
Verified Buyer

We needed help with a angry hornets nest after it was disturbed in the garden. Thankfully DCM were very understanding and even came out on a Sunday to remove it. Very happy customer who would happily use again if needed.
Mr Davies
Verified Reviewer

They were reliable, efficient and even cleaned up after themselves. I was very impressed.
Mr Matthew
Verified Buyer

I had DCM come out to me as I had a wasp nest in my loft. I phoned a couple of companies and DCM felt like they dropped everything to come straight out to help me. I was so impressed with how quickly they came and sorted the problem. Will recommend highly. Although I hope not to have to use them again I would if needed. 5*
Mrs Davies
Verified Reviewer

I used DCM this summer. I found them extremely helpful and answered all my questions and offerd a fantastic rate. They arrived on time and delivered a high service removing an large wasp nest from my loft. Would highly recommend

Mrs Davies
Verified Buyer

Successfully removed a hornets nest from our loft. Work was completed on a Sunday for no extra charge.
Check out their website here <a href="http://www.essex-wasp-nest-removal.co.uk">www.essex-wasp-nest-removal.co.uk</a>
Mrs White

Fantastic service 10/10
James
Verified Reviewer

Had a wasp nest. Called these guys and they were quick to come out and killed the nest for a really good price!
Verified Buyer

Had a wasp nest that needed treating quickly. Called these guys and they came to me the next day! Very polite and efficient service - I'll be sure to use again if the need arises!
Verified Buyer

They were able to fit me in the next day and I liked the email notifying me of the timeslot. Nest treated, problem solved!
Laura
Verified Buyer

We found 2 nests in our loft while getting our suitcases out.
Very pleased from start to finish.
DCM Wasp Nest Removal Essex is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews