DCM Wasp Nest Removal Essex Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend DCM Wasp Nest Removal Essex

admin@dcmpestcontrol.co.uk

Office 283, Dorset House, Duke Street, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 1TB

How would you rate DCM Wasp Nest Removal Essex ?

"I am very disappointed with DCM. I called them on Sunday 27th to report wasps in my chimney. After describing their behaviour the lady on the phone, who was very pleasant, she advised that they were bees. They said they could help and arrived on a Tuesday. The man was quite rude and very frosty in attitude. He spent all of 2 minutes by the chimney and all he did was spray a standard bugs spray up the chimney and charged me £90, despite their website and Check A Trade advertising £45. It had no effect and when I called them up a few days later they said another treatment would be £90 and that it was not guaranteed despite their website and Check a Trade saying it was. They could not confirm that the treatment ever works, hence implying that they deliberately deceived me with their proposed solution. They have subsequently ignored my follow up calls. Additionally I contacted a bee keeper a few days after they left. They informed me that the treatment was totally wrong. Firstly the spray that they used damages the environment as the bees spread the chemicals to the environment and into the food chain. Secondly the treatment does not work as with bees it is necessary to remove the hive and seal the chimney or else other bees will swarm. DCM did not tell me about this presumably because it would mean I would twig to the fact that their treatment was a con. The bee keeper has reported them to trading standards for deception, damaging the environment and ignoring subsequent contact. I will also be reporting them if I continue to receive no or inadequate contact. I am very upset and disappointed. They clearly deceived, over charged and used the wrong treatment."
"Dcm are great, from the phone call I made to book the appointment were the lady on the phone was so friendly and helpful. Looks like my wasp problem has gone, fantastic company fantastic prices couldn't recommend dcm enough,, if u have a pest problem this is the company to call!!!!"
"No More wasps!"
"Great from start to finish!"
"No fuss - great service. Would use again"
"Great advice given over the phone regarding a nest we found in the loft."
"Quick & affordable pest control!"
"I found dead wasps in the bathroom but couldn't locate a nest. Kevin searched the loft and found it. Super job!"
"We called a number of local companies and dcm were cheapest by far. Was booked in for a afyernoon visit and nest was removed."
"We needed help with a angry hornets nest after it was disturbed in the garden. Thankfully DCM were very understanding and even came out on a Sunday to remove it. Very happy customer who would happily use again if needed."
"They were reliable, efficient and even cleaned up after themselves. I was very impressed."
"I had DCM come out to me as I had a wasp nest in my loft. I phoned a couple of companies and DCM felt like they dropped everything to come straight out to help me. I was so impressed with how quickly they came and sorted the problem. Will recommend highly. Although I hope not to have to use them again I would if needed. 5*"
"I used DCM this summer. I found them extremely helpful and answered all my questions and offerd a fantastic rate. They arrived on time and delivered a high service removing an large wasp nest from my loft. Would highly recommend Mrs Davies"
"Successfully removed a hornets nest from our loft. Work was completed on a Sunday for no extra charge. Check out their website here <a href="http://www.essex-wasp-nest-removal.co.uk">www.essex-wasp-nest-removal.co.uk</a>"
"Fantastic service 10/10"
"Had a wasp nest. Called these guys and they were quick to come out and killed the nest for a really good price!"
"Had a wasp nest that needed treating quickly. Called these guys and they came to me the next day! Very polite and efficient service - I'll be sure to use again if the need arises!"
"They were able to fit me in the next day and I liked the email notifying me of the timeslot. Nest treated, problem solved!"
"We found 2 nests in our loft while getting our suitcases out. Very pleased from start to finish."
DCM Wasp Nest Removal Essex is rated 4.79 based on 19 reviews