Dcemail Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Dcemail

How would you rate Dcemail?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Dcemail in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I totally agree with all the positives outlined by A. Summers except for one glaring disadvantage: living in the UK, I find that some internet providers block emails sent from dcemail especially when sending to more than one recipient. This has been most frustrating and dcemail/everyone.net have been unable to help - it seems I have to contact the provider of the person to whom I'm sending the blocked email! Too much of a fag & am considering leaving dcemail which has been otherwise excellent."
A. Summers
Verified Buyer
"dcemail has never failed me for more than twenty years. I prefer it over many other email services like gmail and hotmail since it has always been extremely fast, user friendly, omitted bells and whistles, avoided obscure and useless options, while having all the necessary features like fast sorting which I have to use with large number of mails I get. Even the ads in its free version are completely unobstrusive."
Dcemail is rated 4.00 based on 2 reviews