Dcemail Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dcemail

How would you rate Dcemail?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
A. Summers

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Dcemail in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
A. Summers
Verified Buyer
"dcemail has never failed me for more than twenty years. I prefer it over many other email services like gmail and hotmail since it has always been extremely fast, user friendly, omitted bells and whistles, avoided obscure and useless options, while having all the necessary features like fast sorting which I have to use with large number of mails I get. Even the ads in its free version are completely unobstrusive."
Dcemail is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews