Daxter.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend Daxter.io
Own Driver, Courier
Read Daxter.io Reviews

About Daxter.io:

Daxter is an innovative platform in which gamers from all over the world can interact with each other and also buy any digital product at the best price.

support@daxter.io

Tell us how Daxter.io made you happy
I payed for a product 3 days ago, but haven't received the serial yet. Opened a ticket 2 days ago, but havent received reply yet. The payment was taken at the moment of the purchase, but 3 days aferwards, i still haven't the product, and 0 support from daxter.io

Updated: Changed my review from 1 start to 2 stars because after 4 days, I received the serial (with no support replying my ticket with at least a "we are working on it" from the Daxter at all). I have the serial and its working, but took 4 days where i had to waste time writing and checking.

Also, it was not possible to use paypal
Waited for two days. No respond on anything. No reply on tickets No reply on facebook messager. The order status keep showing not confirm can't cancel. Even if it turns out to be a legit website and I get my code for real. I don't think I will ever buy anything from this website again.

Update : Finally there is some respond. The product is legit. Changing the rating from 1 to 2. Still not recommend.
Ordered for 9€ and charger for 1.20€ without any message before payment.
the key work (office) but phone activation only!
The key I received, didn't work:
"... the number of activations of the specified product key has reached .... "
No "sorry", no "replacement", after my bad review here, they finally paid me back (I only lost change rate difference and bank charge, around 60ct and I've wasted too much time).

I finaly bought a key from another provider: 5 minutes and all was clear.

It was a bad experience for me, maybe even bad luck.
Price is good, but the service is bad. Delivery is slow and the support, nothing to expect.

It's been 15hrs. No key and no reply from their support.
Almost 24 hours but, i finally got my key
I can understand you need to identify your customers, I cannot understand why you dont ask proactive for details...
My steam key was invalid, i hope i get a message from customer support because i'd love to get it fixed :)
Paid ~20% more than it showed on the site. Realized it after the money was already taken from me. I think it showed the real price on the bank confirmation page, but it was in RUB and I didn't bother to convert it to euros.
overcharged my card
The key works but I was charged with € 9.76 instead of the € 8.53 indicated
J'ai du me débrouiller avec Microsoft pour activer la licence sur un autre poste. Et le client a qui je devais mettre la licence acheté chez vous j'ai du la prendre chez un concurrent 1 licence sur 2 sans probleme chez vous c'est pas genial. Je ne suis pas sur de retenter l'experience chez vous quitte à payer un peu plus cher
Picked twice for a single key. Waiting for the repayment of one of the payments.
I had a request and made it through a ticket. At the present time, I have received no answer.
Except this, the service was excellent. However I can't give a good rating because of that point.
Regards