Daxter.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend Daxter.io
Own Driver, Courier
Read Daxter.io Reviews

About Daxter.io:

Daxter is an innovative platform in which gamers from all over the world can interact with each other and also buy any digital product at the best price.

support@daxter.io

Tell us how Daxter.io made you happy
This is a big fraud. They send you a code that is disable, it does not work. If you contact with the support they repeat all the time the fake code they sent you. Be aware of this company and avoid it.
Your website sell the fake Microsoft Key, and had already been used on other device. Very Very angry, and upset!!!

Please refund
My code was already used
I ordered a windows 10 key code, they sent me after hours of waiting, only after i've sent them a message, and when i tried to activate the win10 with the code from them, it said it was already used. I tried to contact them, making a new ticket to tell the issue but no answer from them, and the ticket always dissapear from my account, i dont know if i am the only one who happened this, but from my point of view, i really really dont recomand it...
I receiving a wrong version of the game, which didn't included the Seasonspass, I contacted support, they gave me one DLC in return, after explaining that a pack, isn't the same as an Edition, with the proof, they kept asking for aditional information and not assisting in this matter. After several mails I gave up and they offered me a refund.
Son unos estafadores, me dieron una key usada. Me pongo en contacto con ellos y no me contestan. Miraré si hay forma de poder delunciarles
No he recibido ninguna key
The order get on hold . it been 2 days and i didn't receive my office key, tried contacting support they keep closing my tickets without replying. simply a scam, please don't buy from this website ever. i hope this website gets taken down.
Clef vendu déjà utilisé....
key was already used waiting for repley from costumer service ......
the key did not work
The key i have bought doesn't work. Don't buy it.
The key was used... I want my money back
got error code: 0xC004C008
I WAMT MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE OF A PROBLEM Unconfirmed
Le code que j’ai reçu n’était pas bon et je n’ai jamais eu de réponse à ma demande j’ai dû finalement repayer chez software codes et ça fonctionne beaucoup mieux. A éviter daxter! Totalement nul
the key didn't work
I had purchased Cities: Skylines Complete edition and they didn't give me a key and stated that "Unconfirmed · Unpaid". I've contacted support for a refund or for information on what's going on, but I can only hope that this site isn't a scam. To be honest tho I do think it is.
Compre un articulo el cual no lo use al momento, al usarlo luego de un tiempo el código no funcionaba y no pude ni reclamar ni pedir reembolso
I never got an anwser from the support
Daxter.io is rated 4.08 based on 642 reviews