Daxter.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend Daxter.io
Own Driver, Courier
Read Daxter.io Reviews

About Daxter.io:

Daxter is an innovative platform in which gamers from all over the world can interact with each other and also buy any digital product at the best price.

support@daxter.io

Tell us how Daxter.io made you happy
TOP quality !
The key i bought is already used by unknown one. So i can't use Microsoft Office 2019.
I could not activate the software over the internet but using the automated phone system I activated it no problem.
100% recomeded
Fast legit keys with a few clicks received in less than a minute highly recommended!!!!!
For some unknown reasons there was some purchase verifications which took sometimes but not so much...all good now
When you purchase in my case the Windows or Office in the email should have the instructions how to install the step by step, it will be very usefull, thanks.
I just did my first purchase and my first ticket for payment confirmation all at once. Please review my case and let me know what's going on.
Ticket info:
#AWY-19873

Pending Order

Order confirmation on hold

2020070318633
The key I received, didn't work:
"... the number of activations of the specified product key has reached .... "
No "sorry", no "replacement", after my bad review here, they finally paid me back (I only lost change rate difference and bank charge, around 60ct and I've wasted too much time).

I finaly bought a key from another provider: 5 minutes and all was clear.

It was a bad experience for me, maybe even bad luck.
So far I have bought 2 keys and everything ok. With the second one I had a problem but got solved. I had good support as well.
I recommend it.
gooooood siteeeeeee
The key I bought is OK and the price was fine. very good transaction
bien!! clave funciona
I thought I had been stolen but finally I received the code after 2 days and it works.
Thanks DAXTER
Price is good, but the service is bad. Delivery is slow and the support, nothing to expect.

It's been 15hrs. No key and no reply from their support.
I received the code after 2 days and it works.
Thanks DAXTER
Very late delivery. If I knew would not have purchased
Great customer support. Recommended!
the code they sold me was deemed invalid by steam. so they contacted their supplier and there was some issue and they give me my money back. no complaints.
Daxter.io is rated 4.07 based on 644 reviews