Daxter.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend Daxter.io
Own Driver, Courier
Read Daxter.io Reviews

About Daxter.io:

Daxter is an innovative platform in which gamers from all over the world can interact with each other and also buy any digital product at the best price.

support@daxter.io

Tell us how Daxter.io made you happy
2days later, still no Office 2019 key, no reply, support message system does not work. Why Allkeyshop even recommended this company, I'll never know or ever buy from them again!

Edit: finally got a reply after 4 days, and with my keys, so moving from 1 to 2 stars. Still unhappy that it took this long to respond when all other key sites I've used have issues keys straight after payment.
I am still waiting for the key .. my payment came trough but i didnt got the key am waiting for 2 hours now when i get my key i will change the review to 3 stars
i waited 2 hours but i got the key after i wrote with the suppoert.
nice suppoert but solwly website.
you can use it but you can wait a long time for the key that why 3/5
code works and support is great
I haven't received my Windows 10 pro key.
I purchased it one hou and a half ago!
code works and support is great
Smooth transaction, literally instant reply from customer support
The key provided was allready used and should be activated by phone. In that case I could buy even a much cheaper serial if I wanted that.
Site de merde qui plante au moment de l'achat.
Quand je vais dans mes achats on m'indique une erreur. Donc visiblement je me suis fait arnaquer !
Nul nul nul. Escrocs!
Compre código activación Office 2019, el cual no era valido, envie captura pantalla, del mensaje.
Aun no tengo solución.
Ya se ha solucionado, gracias y un saludo
très bon :)
Very slow to obtain key. And unable to activate with Microsoft servers. Microsoft says: "If you see error code 0xC004C060 when you try to activate Office, your product key is no longer valid."

Today I received: "Hi,
Thank you for your review, would you mind revising it or changing your rating now your issue has been dealt with."

Nothing fixed but they asked to revise my review.
So very service.
Sorry Daxter but you sold product isn't workking
Good platform and good tech support
WHERE IS MY KEYYY???
Was purchasing Office. Key arrived almost instantly. Had problems during installation phase, support helped me and the installation proceed successfully. Good store with amazing support.
The Order was to Long on hold, dir reasons i don't know... I never had any information about my Support Ticket status.. the Support Takes to Long to answer.
your website is very slow, i bought a office 2019 PRO key in your shop but the key does not work. It says that the key has already been used the maximum amount of times. With phone activation it doesn't work either so the key is not valid. I like to get my money back from this purchase or i like to get another key that workt properly.
The office 2019 was not valid