Daxter.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend Daxter.io
Own Driver, Courier
Read Daxter.io Reviews

About Daxter.io:

Daxter is an innovative platform in which gamers from all over the world can interact with each other and also buy any digital product at the best price.

support@daxter.io

Tell us how Daxter.io made you happy
waited for the key for more than a day
support did not respond to tickets
disgusting!
I will never use your service again
Got a really good price and although it wasn't immediately obvious how to use the key, the Daxter support team was quick and efficient!
fast, but no email about receiving the code.
Took 35mins to complete the order.
The first key I was given was not working, but I send a ticket and the new one works perfectly (activating it with the movile phone).

The support team answered really fast, and solved the problem perfectly.
In search of the best offer for activating software products, I found daxter.io.
I have been using only their services for a year now.
Everything is correct, all keys are correct. If problems arise, they are immediately helped to solve.
I am very pleased with working with them!
Bought three Microsoft Office 2019 pro plus keys. All worked :) happy with price :)
Had no problems, got a working key right away.
Fast and easy, perfect !
When entering the code the system does not activate me, please resend code
Bought win 10 and office 19. Worked!!!
Office Pro Plus 2019 key could not be activated, so I submitted a ticket to support. They finally gave me new keys which are working perfectly.
Nice support.
Cool super
Office Pro Plus 2019 key could not be activated, so I submitted a ticket to support. So, they sent to me full steps to activate the product. And yes, it works now like a charm. Thank You… I will recommend to all of you
Everything works perfectly
I need to ask the support team to send a new key because the first one was used. but in the end it works.
More effort than it should...
clef cd ne marche pas arnaque
I received a key which was already used (office 2019 professional). Created a ticket, waited for hours. No reply yet. First time I'm experiencing such a situation with buying a key, also first time I'm using daxter... I don't believe in coincidences.
I also didn't receive an email for notifying me of the creation of my ticket. Smells fishy. I just hope I'm not being robbed and that they just have a slower service.
I really feel foolish for buying from this site without properly investigating.

Edit: Solved, I had to activate via phone, don't know why that is. Glad they didn't leave me hanging. So conclusion: just slow service and keys are weird to activate I guess.
fast delivery great support. genuine cd key .
avevo problema, e' stato risolto subito. grazie ragazi.
Daxter.io is rated 4.08 based on 642 reviews