Date Style Studio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Date Style Studio
Read Date Style Studio Reviews

About Date Style Studio:

One of Londons prominent fashion photography studios. We specialise in being on the cutting edge of the fashion industry. Our company ethos is to support, encourage and guide.

Tell us how Date Style Studio made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I feel like since joining date style my life has changed dramatically. i never had any self confidence and i didn’t feel any self worth but date style has helped me find that in myself and now I’m at my happiest i think i excel in what i do, well i must do because I’m always getting in new opportunities for work.
i really loved my day at date style studios it was the first ever time i had done a modelling shoot and i can’t even believe the outcome of it i had so much fun and felt like a movie star. after the shoot i got accepted and they told me i was full of potential so of course i wanted to carry on they really lifted me up. now i have jobs everywhere and I’m so pleased with where this leaded so thank you date style studio couldn’t have done it without you.
im so happy with the outcome of my shoot thank you date style studios i think they’re awesome shame i didn’t get through but I’m not done with trying!
i have to say i wasn’t expecting much when it came to signing up but after going for my shoot and enjoying i decided its something i would like to do i got accepted and then opted for the portfolio and once i had seen it side fallen in love i can’t wait to see what my future holds i wish i could post some pictures just so you can all see what a difference it has made.
highly recommend if you are thinking about getting you foot into the modelling industry. this is by far the best company i have been with and I’ve been with a few in the last few years date style are very energetic in helping you succeed and they will help with any stage you need help with i think they are great. brilliant company highly recommend them.
i went to london with my daughter and son and i couldn’t have been happier with the way date style studio treated them. they really enjoyed there day. they’ve non stopped talked about it since we’ve came home. they didn’t get accepted but that neither here nor there because they had an amazing day with a great experience they made memories to always cherish.
what a mint studio i highly recommend!
really good company i would recommend giving it ago i really enjoyed it but i didn’t get accepted.
Fantastic company! high recommend them to anyone who would ask should i? the answer is yes! you will not regret it. i bet it will be the best thing you’ve ever done.
I have gained so much since starting with date style studio i can’t believe they accepted me to begin with but within a matter of weeks i started receiving calls for jobs. of course i took them and now i make triple of what i did working in sales. best choice I’ve ever made! i would never look back now this is the best opportunity I’ve ever taken thank you date style studios
I have recommended date style to all my friends and family i think they are a great company and the bring people a lot of potential to do great if its modelling they want to achieve. i couldn’t talk about them enough.
thanks to date style studios i don’t see modelling as a job as i completely love what i do i see it more as a hobby that i get paid for even though i get ‘job offers’ to me there not jobs i get paid for doing something i love. so thank you date style i can’t thank you enough with you help and support from your amazing staff.
my portfolio is stunning i can’t believe it I’ve already had contact from 4 agencies offering me work!
Brilliant place with beautiful hearted people that help you achieve what you need to be where you want to be.they will help you with anything you need.
Thank you for all the hard work you’ve put into helping me find my feet in the modelling business unfortunately it didn’t work out the way i planned it too and four months down the line i found out it wasn’t for me but thank you for helping i think you are a great company. it was nice to work alongside you guys.
Great day and a great experience, i think the staff are really experienced in what they do and i can’t thank them enough for everything they’ve done for me, the company as a whole have surprised me as i wasn’t expecting to ever get this far. I’ve got job offers left right and centre and unfortunately i can’t accept them all because I’m still university.
i turned up on thursday morning for a audition and what a pleasant experience i had. they staff was so nice and i felt comfortable. so i went for my shoot and they told me how much potential i had and they gave me some constructive criticism if i wanted to succeed so obviously i took it and i did what they said and i got accepted i can’t wait for what my future holds. this is going to be great for me and i can’t wait to start and get into it. i wasn’t expecting anything like this i feel so fortunate i can’t believe that I’m only starting this now at the age of 32 i wish i had done it a lot sooner
A brilliant company that excel in everything they do, I’ve got so far in such a a short space of time because of date style studios i just personally think they are fabulous.
great company. brilliant staff.
i love this studio they are so supportive in everything i do that involves modelling. any questions i have get answers rather quickly and any help i need they are there.
Date Style Studio is rated 4.70 based on 207 reviews