Date Style Studio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Date Style Studio
Read Date Style Studio Reviews

About Date Style Studio:

One of Londons prominent fashion photography studios. We specialise in being on the cutting edge of the fashion industry. Our company ethos is to support, encourage and guide.

Hated the make up and they wouldn’t listen to me on how I wanted it. Idiots
So many friends told me not to trust this process but I have only great things to say about ID and Date Style. I have already started working as a model 2 months after my shoot, the other day I was in an ad for Haven Holidays! Not the most glamorous but I got paid for having fun in a pool!
Booked the studio to shoot ID pictures for all the staff at work, seemed a professional company, no problems.
Can’t believe I’ve just done an advert for Pizza Hut! Madness! Thank you for getting me here guys!
Having been in this industry a while I’ve seen a wide range of abilities of a creative team but I have to admit Date Style do an amazing job. Big thanks to my photographer Alan, awesome.
Taken a great portfolio from Date Style and have had lots of positive responses from agencies already.
Date Style and Aiden have been incredible. I was able to make a booking at Date Style on a day that suited me which was great and they even gave me some tips of how to prepare for the day! Their support really has been the best thing, even when it’s a hard truth I didn’t love to hear! I had always thought I wanted to be a catwalk model but was discouraged out of it by the consultant. She told me it was the best way to get work as a model for me and I reluctantly followed her advice. Since I have taken my portfolio to the areas of the industry she told me were best and with Aiden’s help I have been signed to two different agencies and the work I’ve been doing is even more fun and amazing than I could’ve imagined! Hopefully I can do catwalk one day.
Found that modelling isn’t for me, nothing against Date Style, just not for me.
Our daughter came to us with an idea about modelling and we supported her to come to Date Style to have a test shoot session, she did crazy good but unfortunately the money needed was too much for us. The model manager still sent the report back to the platform though and now we are saving to sort her a portfolio!
Having to travel to London from Inverness did mean a crazy early start and had to spend on a hotel. The day was absolutely great but we are still waiting on Paul (my son)’s portfolio. No real complaints at this point.
Useless! I travelled all the way from Manchester, was delayed by 3 hours due to train cancellations and when I turned up they told me I was too late! I spent all that money coming down to be told there wasn’t anybody to shoot me anymore. Not happy
Not sure I have met friendlier people, me and the make up artist Z got on so well and she genuinely made me look incredible!
I’ve just got home after my day with Date Style and looking back it was unbelievable! I was shooting out on the streets of London! I felt incredible and I will never forget this day, thank you guys! Cannot wait to get my portfolio
Came all the way to London and didn’t get offered as much as a cup of tea and was asked to go around Oxford Street all afternoon! Waste of time!
The studio is quite small which I was a bit unsure of at first but I cannot argue with how great my pictures turned out. The team are amazing and I trust them to make me look great again!
Got turned away as I brought no clothes or paperwork, I had no idea!
Wasn’t successful but did get my deposit back, I guess nothing is lost. Thanks anyway.
So helpful. I was so not sure of this industry and whether I actually wanted to do it but you guys have blown away my expectations.
Nearly 2 weeks is a little longer than I wanted to wait for my website and I am sure they got sick of me calling… It has turned out to look stunning and I am really excited now to get started working.
Went down to London with my young girl and I couldn’t be happier with the Date Style team. They just made everything so easy, always free to take my calls before and after going and gave me loads of great advice on the day.
Date Style Studio is rated 4.70 based on 127 reviews