Data Recovery Specialists Reviews

10PM
10PM
company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Data Recovery Specialists made you happy

"I found DRS on a search engine. I phoned them up and they responded immediately. They were polite, helpful and efficient. They retrieved all the files from my dead remote hard drive and sent them to me on a memory stick . Happy with DRS but not cheap."
Are you Data Recovery Specialists? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Had a 2TB harddrive which failed, and sent it here for recovery. The customer service was exceptional, and they were quick and thorough with the recovery. Responded very quickly both to my initial inquiry and to any queries I had, and were very pleasant to speak to over the phone and through e-mail."
"Very fast efficient service with transparent costs. I used DRS to recover irreplaceable pictures and data from a broken 2TB WD NAS storage device which I left at a DRS 'drop off' in Southampton. This was rapidly couriered to their HQ and the data recovered on to a competitively priced branded 3TB USB HDD and couriered back. Although it was expensive it was reasonable if you take into account the work required to access the broken hard drive."
"Fast efficient service and I was kept well informed as progress was made. I had lost family and transport photographs including priceless photos of my late father. I am glad I trusted Data recovery Specialists to recover my work to which I am truly grateful. I can not recommend them enough."
"Recovered everything I needed in a quick and efficient manner. Very impressive and they was in contact every step of the way. Had a Kingston 500gb ssd die but they recovered the data for us in under a week and shipped a usb back."
"Brilliant service through-out the whole process. They were very thorough, clear, reliable and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend if looking for somewhere to recover your data, especially if you need help fast."
"They managed to recover data that two other computer specialists were unable to do. Pricing was transparent and they actually delivered my data back to me well ahead of the agreed scheduled date."
"Excellent customer service, kept in contact regularly through the recovery process, clear information on expected timelines and costs. Highly recommended!"
"I used DRS to recover data from my damaged WD MyPassport Air. The process was so easy. The service was both quick and informative. The cost was £660 plus VAT, but luckily my office insurance paid for this, less an excess. DRS were unable to recover 100% of the lost data, but the critical data that I wanted was. Definitely recommend them."
"Thank you so much for recovering all my data. You guys were helpful, caring and above all recovered all my data. I would definitely recommend to anybody that has a failed hard drive!"
"These guys recovered all my photos. They were caring, helpful and above all....know their subject!"
"After an external hard drive failing on me, I searched for someone who could recover my data and transfer it to another drive. I couldn’t of asked for a more efficient data recovery. Great communication throughout, I posted my hard drive to them and they phoned me back with an intitial quote, after going ahead they did a full recovery and sent me back my new hard drive with all of my files on. They are not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. Great service and results."
"We had a desktop PC Tower fail and we desperately needed the data from the Hard Drive for continuation of a section of the business. After a search engine search, we found Data Recovery Specialists and enquired. The service was very well explained to us and the advisor phoned us up the same day to explain how they could help. They then sent us a quote and we sent the Hard Drive off. Within 1 day we had a reply and we were kept very well informed along the way. We were given a full list of everything that could be recovered before we purchased. When we accepted, the data was sent to us either on a USB stick or an external hard drive. The data was all there and we were extremely happy with the service. Highly recommended A+++++++"
"Data Recovery Specialists Are very knowledgeable and are experts in their field. They were happy to answer all of my questions and were very quick with the responses That gave me the confidence to ask them to recover my lost data."
"Got all my data recovered - quick service and they were in frequent contact to keep me updated. Saved me hours of work having to recreate all those resources."
"Highly recommend."
"Kept me informed throughout. Good service"
"A great service. Recovered all my data and at a reasonable price too"
"very happy"