Data Recovery Specialists Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Data Recovery Specialists
2PM
2PM

Tell us how Data Recovery Specialists made you happy

"My hard disk fell on the floor and contained lots of extremely important material for me. I brought it to a DRS point near my house. After a quick diagnosis they asked me ~£800 for a 70% possibility of recovery. The story after was extremely long, complicated and stressful. In short, they managed to convince me it was worth to go ahead with the process. However they only sent back a very low % of (rubbish) data recovered (considered as success). Moreover, after I received the invoices (I needed to explicitly ask for them) I found out that DRS does not actually exist and the real lab where my hard-disk was sent to is called Fields Associates. I learned through blogs and forums that other people got a similar experience with DRS/FA. I then sent my broken hard-disk (further damaged by this poor intervention) to another company called R3 Data Recovery, who in a few days recovered 100% of my highest priority data for the same price. There is a positive in this story (this is why 2 stars rating): After a very tight pressure and lots of emails, DRS/FA fully refunded me. This was appreciated, but none will pay back all the time wasted and mental stress that this long and horrible experience caused me."
Are you Data Recovery Specialists? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Data Recovery Specialists is rated 4.00 based on 34 reviews