Darwin Bathrooms Ltd Reviews

5 Rating 6 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Darwin Bathrooms Ltd
We are getting older and wanted to future proof our bathroom and called Darwin Bathrooms to give us some advice. The design consultant were very knowledgable and had many good ideas for us. Therefore, we decided to commission them to completely refurb our bathroom. The installers were very clean and polite during the process and nothing too much to ask from them. We are very happy with our new bathroom. Thanks for the team at Darwin Bathrooms.
I love my new shower supplied and fitted by Darwin Bathrooms. Very easy to bathing now and I can even sit down during showering if I get tired. Thanks for this great product!
Really fantastic product and installation! We love our new walk-in bath, the best choice have ever made. The fitters were absolutely tidy and clean during the whole process. The girls from the office were always ready to answer any questions we had before install. I highly recommend Darwin Bathrooms to anyone.
Excellent product and service. Highly recommended!
I'd like to say thank you to Darwin Bathrooms for my new walk in bath. I had a hip replacement recently and it was difficult for me to use the bath after that. The team were excellent to deal with all issues during the install as my old flat had many challenges for the plumber. I can enjoy bathing again!
Great product and installation! I had difficulty getting into my bath, but I love bathing and ordered a walk-in bath with a shower from Darwin Bathrooms. The installers were hard working and left my house very clean. Thank you to the team to organise everything so smoothly from ordering to installation. I love my new bath!
Darwin Bathrooms Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews