Darvills Removals & Storage Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Darvills Removals & Storage

Tell us how Darvills Removals & Storage made you happy

"I can't find the words to say how happy and grateful we are to the lads that moved us today 19th Feb. Ours was not an easy move, 2 apartments worth of stuff in one, moving to a small uneven back to back house with 3 floors! Without the banter and care from these guys I think we would have cried in a corner! Nothing was too much or too difficult for them! THANKYOU SO MUCH!"
"We had fantastic service from the team for our recent house move. They took great care of our stuff, packed and unpacked in super quick time and were very patient when we had a long delay in getting hold of our keys. Can’t think of anything that we’d liked them to have done differently, and would highly recommend them."
"Recently moved from Yorkshire to Scotland and Darvill's have a team of men to be proud of. Professional, friendly, polite and efficient from initial enquiry with Stacey to the team of guys at the end. Would recommend to anyone moving, thank you to you all, Helen & Simon"
"Fabulous people and very efficient. Would definitely recommend them to anyone moving."
"Really friendly and helpful. Moving on my own was daunting and they made it so much easier. No pressure when furniture needed to be dismantled because it wouldn’t go out... lots of help too. Thank you!"
"5 star service from the beginning to the end. I can’t say enough about all the guys who turned up on the 2 days. Going beyond the call of duty to say the least. A real credit to you Stacey and the name Darvills. Fantastic value, fantastic service with a fantastic team, took the pain away from what is a normaly a stressful time. If you want a stress free move with an efficient team then look no further. This is the second time Darvills have moved us stress free, i would not even look elsewhere if we move again. Thank to the whole team. Brian & Michelle"
"Professional, friendly, super efficient service from start to finish. Arrived and left smiling - a real pleasure to have around and only too happy to help in any way they could. You get what you pay for and Darvills are worth every penny. They took the stress out of our move and their clear professionalism gave us the confidence to just leave them to it and they did an amazing job. Can highly recommend."
"Thanks to the entire team today - you have made it so easy for us and nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend Darvills to anyone."
"Gold Star service. Fantastic team. Nothing was too much for them during my recent move. They worked like Trojans and went that extra mile. Thank you team for your very friendly and courteous help. I would strongly recommend this removal firm."
"Where to start! They are amazing guys who go the extra 20 miles to make sure your removal goes well. I really can't thank them enough. I would definitely recommend their service without a doubt!"
"Excellent service. Mick and Neil worked like Trojans all day, shifting loads of our stuff from a 4 storey house to our new bungalow on a very hot day. I was worried about getting our large sofa out of the old house and into the new, but they did it ! Big thank you gentlemen ,"
"Great team arrived on time worked really well considering the weather took pride in their work looking after carpets at both address would highly recommend."
"Couldn’t fault Adam and his team of guys, polite, hardworking, never complained despite our heavy furniture and the awful weather! Highly recommend them!"
"Couldn't have been happier with Darvill's service. Craig was great and very patient. Competitive pricing. Lovely, friendly team and all-round extremely helpful. With a new baby and toddler under 2 we opted for the packing service too, which was brilliant. Came the day before, got almost everything done and on the van that evening, then round on moving day for another 2.5 hours for final loading. All out by 11. Had a wait for our keys at the other end, so another team were drafted in to ensure we were still done by early evening. Unrivalled. Go with Darvills, they won't disappoint."
"Helped us out at the last minute and we’re excellent on the day of the move, were also very competitive on price, top job all round"
"The team are very professional. The first task was to remove goods from my offices in Birmingham and store them in the Bradford area. They landed, were polite, had everything they needed, made sure I was happy with how things were packed and away they went. Very neat and speedy. The second task was to help with a complex house move. Same again, good team who worked well together, neat, speedy and efficient. Everything you would want from a removals and storage company. Simple."
"Attended and helped at short notice. V competitive price, excellent service. Staff were efficient clean and tidy. They helped with whatever asked, and polite."
"To all at Darvills thanks for making the worst time of your life...moving home an ansolute pleasure. Thanks so much for your excellent service. Pleasant guys and working so well together as a fabulous team. Thanks guys."
"To Everyone at Darvills involved in our two office moves. We just wanted to say thank you for the incredible work you have all put in over the last week with us. You have gone above and beyond and always been polite and cheery. It feels like we have been on a wonderful journey together and its really sad that you have to leave, you are honorary members f our Alzheimer's society Calderdale and Kirklees team and we would welcome you back if we moved in the future. We have recommended your service for our other office moves and will be spreading the word far and wide! Incredible service!! With Love"
"We recently moved from West Yorkshire to Lincolnshire and the three lads - (and I think I have their names right) - Craig, Adam and Daz did a brilliant job - from emptying our old house to delivering and off loading to the new house. They were professional, courteous, hard working and made what could have been a stressful time so much easier, nothing was too much trouble. I would also like to thank Stacey for his help and advice during the process. I would highly recommend Benns/Darvill’s to anyone needing a first class removals service."
Darvills Removals & Storage is rated 4.89 based on 74 reviews