Darvills Removals & Storage Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Darvills Removals & Storage

How would you rate Darvills Removals & Storage?

Tania & All Of Us At Alz. Soc. C. & K.
Unverified Reviewer

To Everyone at Darvills involved in our two office moves.

We just wanted to say thank you for the incredible work you have all put in over the last week with us.

You have gone above and beyond and always been polite and cheery.

It feels like we have been on a wonderful journey together and its really sad that you have to leave, you are honorary members f our Alzheimer's society Calderdale and Kirklees team and we would welcome you back if we moved in the future. We have recommended your service for our other office moves and will be spreading the word far and wide!

Incredible service!!

With Love
Keith And Sandra
Verified Reviewer

We recently moved from West Yorkshire to Lincolnshire and the three lads - (and I think I have their names right) - Craig, Adam and Daz did a brilliant job - from emptying our old house to delivering and off loading to the new house. They were professional, courteous, hard working and made what could have been a stressful time so much easier, nothing was too much trouble. I would also like to thank Stacey for his help and advice during the process. I would highly recommend Benns/Darvill’s to anyone needing a first class removals service.
Verified Reviewer

Darvills took away all the stress of our recent move.... a huge thanks to the team who worked tirelessly. Nothing was too much trouble. Would recommend
Paul Flockton
Verified Reviewer

Nothing too much trouble for them on a stressfull day for us!
Care and consideration was paramount for them . Highly recommended
Jonathan
Verified Reviewer

Darvills moved us from Queensbury to Oxenhope and provided a quick efficient service, with a good humoured team. They really took the stress out of moving and no job was too big. Even the access difficulty to our new house was dealt with in a professional manner. The team we had on the day are a credit to company and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them in the future.
June&Shirley
Unverified Reviewer

""They are brilliant. Very professional throughout. Good bunch of lads who were very helpful and hard working. I truly recommend them, you couldn't wish for a better service. From June & Shirley, moved on 1st September
Nola
Verified Buyer

Darvills moved us from Bradford to Glasgow and I totally recommend their service. They were very helpful before the move, and gave us a very good price. On the day the removal guys were wonderful, very helpful, respectful and efficient. They worked so hard, everything was handled and packed very carefully, and they really helped ease our moving stress! I can't thank them enough!
Chris & Claire W
Verified Buyer

Darvills helped us with our recent house move and were simply superb. We had to move with around 3 days notice so was really quite a challenge for us. They turned what could have been a stressful experience into a seamless removal service. The guys in the team were really professional and handled our possessions with utmost care. Stacey and the team supported us from start to finish. Highly recommend using the company for anyone moving house! Thanks guys
Neil & Michele Dimmock
Verified Reviewer

We have recently used Darvills to move houses for us. They provided the pack up service as well as the moving service.

We cannot praise them enough for the work that they did. The level of professionalism demonstrated throughout the whole of the process from initial survey and costing through to the actual move was excellent.

We would have no qualms in recommending Darvills to anyone.
Scott G
Verified Reviewer

Used Darvills and Benns to move us just before Christmas. They were quick to come and quote, delivered boxes prior to the move for personal items, turned up on time and sorted everything from taking down beds / wardrobes to rebuilding at the other end.
Completion was delayed and they were more than reasonable with the excess charges.
Mick and the team were great lads and didn't stop until it was all was sorted. Even after the completion delay they managed to claw back time by getting more people on the job. Really professional service with good banter on what could have been a stressful day. Would recommend to anyone.
Verified Reviewer

I asked for a removal quote on their website, someone rang me back the same day to arrange to view our belongings and offer a quote the next day. I waited in for an hour and no-one turned up. No phone call. No email. No reason or apology given...
We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Could you let us know the date and time of your booked estimate and we will look in to the matter immediately.
Again, our deepest apologies.
Kind regards

Stacey Arron Managing Director
I.priestley
Verified Reviewer

Nothing was too much trouble. The staff were brilliant. They were punctual, very efficient and were a credit to Stacy, who himself helped us no end and proved invaluable as a reassuring knowledgeable person. Highly recommended!!
Dorothy
Verified Reviewer

We were very impressed with Darvills, from the initial visit to discuss our needs and provide a reasonable quote, the clear communication both written and verbal to the the day of the move. The men we're very good humoured, efficient, thoughtful and they went the extra mile to make our move less stressful. I can't recommend this company highly enough and will certainly be using them again for our next move. Thanks Dorothy and Hein
Mr & Mrs Wallis
Verified Buyer

They were very good can't fault them all the men were so polite and couldn't do enough for us we would recommend darvills and we are glad we chose them
Unverified Reviewer

Friendly professional service from quote to delivery. Value for money. Beat competitors on price. Nothing too much trouble. Such strong hard working guys who never stopped and yet so careful not to damage anything. I would recommend the company and staff.
Peter Ayre
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service what more can one say
Would definitely recommend to anyone
Rachel Roach
Verified Reviewer

Very professional removal team, nothing was too much trouble including hot tub and chicken coop !
Natasha
Verified Reviewer

I cannot recommend Darvill's highly enough! Great group of lads, incredibly helpful, and great value. Brilliant service!
Verified Buyer

Having used Benn's /Darvills on 4 occasions , I would highly reccomend them , for their friendly and very efficient service . Special thanks to Ash , waddy , mick , frankie , Michael , Stacey and the team , you've been stars !! Jane and Enzo Napoli
Giuliana Locke
Verified Reviewer

Fabulous service from all the guys. Very helpful, nothing was too much trouble and they worked solidly until the mammoth task was complete! Thank you all and I will not hesitate to recommend Darvills to anyone who needs a removal firm.
Darvills Removals & Storage is rated 4.86 based on 56 reviews