Darlington Coins Insights

Darlington Coins have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service.

Happiness Grade

About Darlington Coins: At Darlington Coins we sell Silver Coins and Sets of Silver Coins. We also sell Silver Bullion Coins for Investment.

Phone

sales@darlingtoncoins.co.uk

30 ANNANDALE

Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions

Price - Excellent

97.06%
Industry Average
" I BOUGHT MY FIRST SILVER COINS FROM FRED IN 2014 AND I HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH HIS PRICES AND SERVICE, HE SEEMED TO GO OFF THE SCENE FOR A WHILE BUT ONLY LAST WEEK I WAS DELIGHTED TO SEE HIM SELLING AGAIN, LONG MAY HE LAST AND I INTEND TO START BUYING FROM HIM AGAIN, WELCOME BACK Darlington Coins. "
- BRENDAN QUINN.
" Very good service as before. Good price for the particular coins I wanted, and it's very good that I don't have to pay postage on top. On a previous occasion you had a coin that was not particularly cheap but I couldn't find anywhere else. Also, the service is very fast. Thanks. "
- Nicholas Barrett
" Good quality items at competitive prices. Incredibly quick order process and delivery too. "
- Simon Parry
Write your review on Darlington Coins

Delivery - Fast

95.56%
Industry Average
" Provides a professional service from order to delivery. When only the best is sufficient you need look no further than this site. Ronnie "
- Ronnie Pigram
" Nice coins, come in protective capsules. Speedy, insured delivery. Very pleased with service. Will be ordering again. Thank you. "
- Sara Pickering
- Simon Parry
99.01%
- BRENDAN QUINN.
" I've never had bad service from Fred. He has helped me out on a few occasions and the coins he supplied were top notch. Saddened to see he is no longer trading. "
- Vincent
" Excellent service well done Darlington Coins "
- Dave probart