DarkStar Vapour Customer Service Reviews

DarkStar Vapour have a Customer Service Grade of B.

B
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B

Customer Service - Good

75.00%
Industry Average
" Made my first order recently, after deciding to start making my own Eliquids. Excellent service, easy to navigate website, and my orders was fulfilled in a speedy manner. Can't fault them tbh. "
posted 1 month ago - Mick Readdin
" Absolutely love their products! Haven't found a flavour I don't like yet, their customer service is outstanding if I ever have a questions they're always quick at responding to me. Always go above and beyond. Super fast delivery also! It's great :) "
posted 2 months ago - J
" Excellant service and quality products. If you ask them a question they are really helpful. Just wish i found their site sooner. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" I ordered some flavours from Darkstar. A good price and a decent selection. There was a bit of a misunderstanding with the delivery, but as soon as I emailed them about it, their employee Petra dealt with it straight away and I got what I ordered with a Ups delivery. Good customer service. "
posted 1 year ago - Ugis
" i signed up immediately & sent a email asking for further advice about making my own liquids to my preferred use, i was sent email the same day giving me the exact details of the products needed & also tips for creating the ideal liquid to suit my needs, they also gave me the link for a site that does calculations for making the liquids, a brilliant gesture to a possible customer, i checked the link liked what i saw & made my first order the next day & would like to thank Dark Star Vapour for the wonderful service they have given me & the encouragement they gave me to make my own liquids, a second thank you would be to Dean The Vaping Biker who was the you tuber who was trying out Dark Vapours products in a tutorial on making your own vaping liquids. "
posted 1 year ago - David W Brunton