DarkStar Vapour Insights

DarkStar Vapour have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers are happy with their delivery and customer service.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Delivery - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
" Absolutely love their products! Haven't found a flavour I don't like yet, their customer service is outstanding if I ever have a questions they're always quick at responding to me. Always go above and beyond. Super fast delivery also! It's great :) "
- J
" I ordered some flavours from Darkstar. A good price and a decent selection. There was a bit of a misunderstanding with the delivery, but as soon as I emailed them about it, their employee Petra dealt with it straight away and I got what I ordered with a Ups delivery. Good customer service. "
- Ugis
B
75.00%
Industry Average
" Made my first order recently, after deciding to start making my own Eliquids. Excellent service, easy to navigate website, and my orders was fulfilled in a speedy manner. Can't fault them tbh. "
- Mick Readdin
- J
" Excellant service and quality products. If you ask them a question they are really helpful. Just wish i found their site sooner. "
- Anonymous