Damart Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend Damart

How would you rate Damart?

28 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mrs Gaynor Pottier
Prompt delivery with correct order.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Damart in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mrs Gaynor Pottier
"Prompt delivery with correct order."
"Had to pay £2.99 post to receive the order, which was nothing like the description, poor quality. Then I’ve had to pay £5 to return the order, so in all I’ve paid out £8.99 for nothing. I will never place an order again and would advise everybody to be careful because of the postal charges which are non refundable. Lesson learned."
Linda Paradine
"The clothes i purchased were excellent quality and on sale so doubly pleased some of the clothes were sent to my daughter who works onboard a cruise liner so was docking in San Juan so was able to get her pyjamas delivered there for her to collect and she was so pleased with them another happy customer"
Brenda Joyce
"I bought a cardigan in my favourite colour in a part wool mixture."
"received a leaflet via post. tried to go on line to order but the original price and not the sale price keeping coming up. had to order on line. Said I was a new customer. NOTHING was said about having to pay for returns. When goods arrived every thing was on the small side. Trousers were very tight and I ordered the size I ALW~AYS~ wear. a week after return the returned items are still not appearing on my statement. WOULD NOT BUY FROM AGAIN. So, in effect, I paid £7.00 to order and then have to return an item that was too small"
Linda Turner
Verified Reviewer
"Didn’t have size wanted when I returned item. 2 months later chasing me for payment on an item I hadn’t received. Web site message system “timed out” when I was writing my complaint. Kept me waiting on phone at 12p per minute and would not ring me back. Still have not got item 3 months later!! I asked for compensation but this was not forthcoming. First and last time I will ever use Damart."
"Pillowcases arrived promptly."
Patricia Rawlins
"Being of a certain age it was nice to find clothes that kept me up to date with the younger woman not left with the twinset and pearls era. Good quality, good choice, easy to use web pages online, quick delivery. What more could you ask for?"
Unhappy Pensioner
Verified Reviewer
"I have been a loyal customer for years. I am nearly 80-years old and disabled, so buy a lot online.. I recently ordered 3 polo neck sweatshirts for my son for Christmas and guessed at his size. Unfortunately I guessed wrong and we had to exchange the items. I was horrified to learn on my statement that Damart increased the price of the replacement items to £19.00 each instead of the £13.30 offered and agreed original price, resulting in an outstanding balance of £17.10 I rang to query this with them and was advised that as a company they view the issue of replacement items as a new sale and therefore not subject to any original offer. I challenge both the legality of this and the moral validity of this. Their response: We can confirm we will not be able to credit your account for this amount. The outstanding balance is due on the 2nd of January 2018. Unfortunately, if you do not pay this amount, we will not be able to stop further action from taking place. As stated, when you called us in December to query the price difference, two separate orders were placed. The first order had the 'Black Friday' 30% discount. Nearly a month later, a completely separate order was placed with free postage. This is the reason you were charged full price for the second order. You do have the option to exchange goods by returning the first lot of goods and requesting a replacement order, however the discount would still not be applied as discounts can only be used once. My response: See you in court, I am going to shop elsewhere - and you should do the same!!"
Jocelyn
"good quick delivery service good bargains easy to deal with"
"I was so annoyed this morning to see that the deep pink colour from my new Damart pyjamas had rubbed off on my sheet and pillowcase. I shall not be buying anything from this company again. I would also like to say that phoning the company costs a fortune."
"I have been very unhappy with Damart over my last purchase. Unfortunately the item is too tight and I need to return. Despite offering a free returns label and information concerning free returns all over the paperwork, no such label was enclosed. The only label they sent requires you to affix postage. Surely this is not right. I am now going to have to pay to return the item, whereas other customers will presumably be getting free returns!"
Ann Wilson
"Very helpful customer services,prompt delivery,very satisfied customer"
Sarah Hunt
"The majority of items that I have bought from Damart have been of extremely good quality. They wash well and still look good. Sizing is generous. It is easy to return an item if necessary. Their customer service has always been very good too."
"Dire service. Cannot place complaint on website because it closes down before you finish. If you do finish you get oops. Rubbish company."
Pat Clark
"I have difficulty going out shopping nowadays. I have bought a considerable amount of clothes from this company and have found them very good, both on quality of product and on quick delivery."
Mrs Margaret Donaldson
"have clothes very suitable for me and my disabilities. prompt delivery"
Melodie Minty
"As I live abroad (in France) I had to have a delivery made in UK - the person I dealt with on the phone was very helpful and supportive. My leather jacket was well packed and I was delighted with the product."
"My 84 year old mother ordered some shoes and received documentation telling her they would be delivered a few weeks after the order when she is away on holiday. She tried to delay the order to be told this cannot be done and also she is not able to cancel the order either. I contacted them and asked if the order can be redirected to my address to be told this is also impossible!! Very poor service Damart. Take a look at Next. Never a problem."
"my recent order of milno trousers are smart and comfortable to as I am casual dresser and looks smart, and Damart clothes are smart, and practical, with good prices."
Damart is rated 3.68 based on 29 reviews