Damart Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Damart

How would you rate Damart?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

24 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Linda Turner

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Damart in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Linda Turner
Verified Reviewer
"Didn’t have size wanted when I returned item. 2 months later chasing me for payment on an item I hadn’t received. Web site message system “timed out” when I was writing my complaint. Kept me waiting on phone at 12p per minute and would not ring me back. Still have not got item 3 months later!! I asked for compensation but this was not forthcoming. First and last time I will ever use Damart."
"Pillowcases arrived promptly."
Patricia Rawlins
"Being of a certain age it was nice to find clothes that kept me up to date with the younger woman not left with the twinset and pearls era. Good quality, good choice, easy to use web pages online, quick delivery. What more could you ask for?"
Unhappy Pensioner
Verified Reviewer
"I have been a loyal customer for years. I am nearly 80-years old and disabled, so buy a lot online.. I recently ordered 3 polo neck sweatshirts for my son for Christmas and guessed at his size. Unfortunately I guessed wrong and we had to exchange the items. I was horrified to learn on my statement that Damart increased the price of the replacement items to £19.00 each instead of the £13.30 offered and agreed original price, resulting in an outstanding balance of £17.10 I rang to query this with them and was advised that as a company they view the issue of replacement items as a new sale and therefore not subject to any original offer. I challenge both the legality of this and the moral validity of this. Their response: We can confirm we will not be able to credit your account for this amount. The outstanding balance is due on the 2nd of January 2018. Unfortunately, if you do not pay this amount, we will not be able to stop further action from taking place. As stated, when you called us in December to query the price difference, two separate orders were placed. The first order had the 'Black Friday' 30% discount. Nearly a month later, a completely separate order was placed with free postage. This is the reason you were charged full price for the second order. You do have the option to exchange goods by returning the first lot of goods and requesting a replacement order, however the discount would still not be applied as discounts can only be used once. My response: See you in court, I am going to shop elsewhere - and you should do the same!!"
Jocelyn
"good quick delivery service good bargains easy to deal with"
"I was so annoyed this morning to see that the deep pink colour from my new Damart pyjamas had rubbed off on my sheet and pillowcase. I shall not be buying anything from this company again. I would also like to say that phoning the company costs a fortune."
"I have been very unhappy with Damart over my last purchase. Unfortunately the item is too tight and I need to return. Despite offering a free returns label and information concerning free returns all over the paperwork, no such label was enclosed. The only label they sent requires you to affix postage. Surely this is not right. I am now going to have to pay to return the item, whereas other customers will presumably be getting free returns!"
Ann Wilson
"Very helpful customer services,prompt delivery,very satisfied customer"
Sarah Hunt
"The majority of items that I have bought from Damart have been of extremely good quality. They wash well and still look good. Sizing is generous. It is easy to return an item if necessary. Their customer service has always been very good too."
"Dire service. Cannot place complaint on website because it closes down before you finish. If you do finish you get oops. Rubbish company."
Pat Clark
"I have difficulty going out shopping nowadays. I have bought a considerable amount of clothes from this company and have found them very good, both on quality of product and on quick delivery."
Mrs Margaret Donaldson
"have clothes very suitable for me and my disabilities. prompt delivery"
Melodie Minty
"As I live abroad (in France) I had to have a delivery made in UK - the person I dealt with on the phone was very helpful and supportive. My leather jacket was well packed and I was delighted with the product."
"My 84 year old mother ordered some shoes and received documentation telling her they would be delivered a few weeks after the order when she is away on holiday. She tried to delay the order to be told this cannot be done and also she is not able to cancel the order either. I contacted them and asked if the order can be redirected to my address to be told this is also impossible!! Very poor service Damart. Take a look at Next. Never a problem."
"my recent order of milno trousers are smart and comfortable to as I am casual dresser and looks smart, and Damart clothes are smart, and practical, with good prices."
Margaret
"Order was delivered without delay"
Miss Gillian Ewer
"Their range of clothing, shoes and accessories is just right for my age group (mid 50s). I often get discounts off my shopping and of course, it's the ease of catalogue shopping that allows me to try on at home. Purchases arrive in a few days and returning is simple."
"because the sizes i order fit and do not need to be returned ."
Doreen Neal
"ordered 2 pairs of shoes ,first delivery of them went missing sent email to damart they answered very quickly and sent new order perfect customer service"
Petra M
"Good quality clothing, fast delivery, and helpful customer service - answering my emails promptly and courteously when I had a problem with my online account. Highly recommended."
Damart is rated 3.79 based on 24 reviews