Daltons Business Reviews

09AM
9AM

Tell us how Daltons Business made you happy

Telephone
"Simplicity is how I would describe Daltons, after using several of the other businesses for sale sites with limited success, I was able to write up my advert and have it go live within a few hours. Very impressed with their customer service which I found very helpful. Early days yet but have had some decent responses to my advert so hopefully I will sell soon."
Are you Daltons Business? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Daltons Business receives. Reply Free
"Daltons offered a simple, low-cost and effective way to advertise our business for sale to a wide audience. Using Daltons generated dozens of high quality leads, provided valuable market insight and helped us to confidently negotiate the successful sale of our business for a fair price within six months."
"Extremely bad listing agency to list your business for sale. I listed my website for sale on Daltonsbusiness in July, I paid £490.80 for a six month listing, I contacted daltonsbusiness in August to find out why my listing advert is getting a low exposure and not many inquiries, they told me that my ad has been removed and it's under investigation, up to now I have not received any replies to my emails, And no refund. I lost £490.80 by dealing with this scam called daltonsbusiness.com"
"I listed my website for sale on daltonsbusiness.com a month ago. I paid over £400 for the six month listing. After a month I contacted daltonsbusiness to ask why my website was getting poor exposure as I only received 2 inquiries, They deleted my listing refused my refund. I contacted them several times, they ignore my emails. I got scammed for over £400 from daltonsbusiness.com"
Daltons Business is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews