Somerset Frames Reviews

4.5
Based on 79 reviews
Read Somerset Frames Reviews

Tell us how Somerset Frames made you happy
Easy to order, arrived on time and fitted the picture.
Delighted with my frame and the service I received - spoke to a polite and extremely helpful young man - frame arrived well packaged and very promptly too. Well Done to all ! and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR
Amazing service from Somerset Frames. I phoned in the morning to check something about my online order, received a helpful reply and then placed my order online for two custom made frames, which arrived the next day; excellent frames and brilliant service thank you.
Excellent service, very quick turnaround
Good selection and just what I required in size and number.
I ordered two frames with quite different mounts and finishes and both arrived in very good time and were beautifully made and finished, and packed. The online facility which allows you to design your own frame is also very helpful. I have now ordered several products over the last few years and they have all been excellent.
The Website offered many different frame designs and was easy to use. I uploaded a photo and the print quality was excellent. The finished article arrived very quickly and was well wrapped. I am very satisfied with the result, would use Somerset Frames again and recommend them.
I searched for ages to find a company that made custom mounts win an online design tool. Somerset were the best by far. Created a 5 hole mount of different sizes quite easily. Ordered. And it all arrived a few days later. Great quality frame, well packaged and good value for money. I will be using them again!
We are really pleased with our frame which was dispatched so quickly. Unfortunately the delivery company lost our first order but Somerset Frames resolved the problem immediately, their customer services were extremely helpful and efficient and we received a replacement within a few days.
I was looking for a specific type of frame, and found it at Somerset Frames. I was delighted with the quality, the price, and particularly the speed of service. I will be using Somerset Frames for all my framing needs in future.
Brilliant service, great printing of pictures and top quality work. Overall top service.
Very good service, website was easy to follow and I got exactly what I wanted, with quick service
The website was really easy to use and I loved how many changes you could make, the frame was delivery really quickly and it looks great. Thank you
Excellent service in all respects. Website very clear and easy to use.
The frame I ordered arrived very quickly and was exactly what I wanted. Wonderful service and wormanship as always. Thank you so much.
Fantastic customer service! Very knowledgable, helpful and friendly staff. The team did everything they could to help us and meet our needs. The quality of the print, mount and frame are of the highest standard. We're very happy, thank you! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Fantastic customer service and great value!! I was really pleased with the bespoke framing we ordered for our wedding pictures. There was a great choice of options and the results were fantastic. The delivery was very quick and all items arrived were packaged well and arrived in top condition. I would highly recommend using Somerset Frames
Excellent customer service, very helpful advice and efficient. Fantastic prints and frames. Great range of products to choose from. Very highly recommended.
Ordered a custom massive frame on-line which came very safely packaged, speedy service and exactly what I'd wanted. Love the website feature that allows you to upload pictures to customise and preview frames with different colour mounts etc. Will definitely buy from here again and highly recommend.
Somerset Frames is rated 4.48 based on 79 reviews