CVS Van Hire Reviews

Read CVS Van Hire  Reviews

info@cvsvanhire.co.uk

72 White Hart Lane

Tell us how CVS Van Hire made you happy
Didn't have any problems with my rental. Even though it appeared there's was a problem with the website when I made my bookings, which meant I paid less than usual. One of the ladies at front desk tried to charge me for the right fees but a manager/supervisor said no because it wasn't my fault that the website wasn't working properly, which I thought was the right/nice thing to do.
Good personal service, with reliable clean vans. thank you
Very professional and friendly service
Customer service Excellent very helpful
Overal pretty happy with the service and staff, would use them again
The staff was kind, friendly and quick. But the van seats were not clean.
I wouldn,t use anyone else.Staff are all very pleasant and helpful My only small complaint is that a couple of times,I haven,t received e.mails when promised
Actually i've rented van twice and I was happy with the staff. They were correct, customer friendly. Probably i'll choose them again
Local cost effective van hire. Very easy paperwork
was clean and reliable
All good. Very efficient booking procedure; I'd arrived much too early but they were open and happy to get me on my way. Van was clean and reliable and ran perfectly. Quick and efficient hand-over at the end of the day. I really wouldn't hire a van from anywhere else in north London Take a treat for the office cat at the t*tt*nh*m branch.
Easy to book. Simple professional service offered. Van was a little tatty, but perfectly functional. I would recommend.
CVS Van Hire is rated 4.79 based on 121 reviews