CVS Van Hire Reviews

Read CVS Van Hire  Reviews

info@cvsvanhire.co.uk

72 White Hart Lane, ,

Tell us how CVS Van Hire made you happy
I hired a 14 seater van for a family trip and it was like a old van. The door was not shutting properly there was 2.5 fingers gap which wasn't safe.secondly,the traction control light kept coming on while we were driving.
Clapped out vehicle - dirty with an OVERPOWERING smell of air fresheners. Not what I expected. A small reduction in the hire charge after I complained. But, really, that they have such vehicles in their fleet means you never know what you are going to get
Hello Mr Hersch,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re sorry the vehicle you received was not up to the standard it should have been. We do try to present the highest quality and I am sad to say that in this instance we have let you down. This matter was discussed with our cleaners and our office staff to make sure that this kind of error in quality and presentation does not reoccur.

If you did ever wish to discuss this further we would welcome your return and the opportunity to improve on the experience you had previously.

Kind regards