CVS Van Hire Reviews

Read CVS Van Hire  Reviews

info@cvsvanhire.co.uk

72 White Hart Lane

Tell us how CVS Van Hire made you happy
Very kind and organised staff. I truly recommend them.
Friendly and informative staff at the Tottenham Office.
Very easy to use. Highly recommend!!
Friendly team, good service and quick and easy to get going.
Very quiet and good service
Very good experience all round. Many thanks.
Very helpful during the booking process but despite me making a personal visit to explain my requirements, the van I booked was not available on the day.
Hello Keith

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review. I believe that this is in light of the change of registration provided for your European hire. We do apologise that the registration we provided for your crossing was changed. Every endeavour is made to ensure that if a vehicle registration is given, we will keep it assigned to that customer. Unfortunately, this can be sometimes taken out of our control, such as if the previous hirer is running late with that registration then we will provide you a new one.

I am aware that Chris stayed until 6.30pm to help you with the change of registration with Eurotunnel and hope that you are happy that he tried to help you as much as he could and also that the 20% discount that we gave you on the day was received in the manner it was intended.

I do hope that your vehicle and journey to France was still to your satisfaction. We welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

Many thanks

Richard
User friendly website, great customer service, no problem at all. Would use them again.
Overal pretty happy with the service and staff, would use them again
Their customer service is first class. Very accommodating and helpful with any problems.
Very accommodating & great service.
Great service highly recommend
This was a repeat use of CVS, this time for one of their smaller vans, to take my son and his stuff off to university. I think they're great, they had all my details on record so it was even quicker and smoother than last time to pick the van up and head off. I'll never use the big companies or zipvan again!
Clapped out vehicle - dirty with an OVERPOWERING smell of air fresheners. Not what I expected. A small reduction in the hire charge after I complained. But, really, that they have such vehicles in their fleet means you never know what you are going to get
Hello Mr Hersch,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re sorry the vehicle you received was not up to the standard it should have been. We do try to present the highest quality and I am sad to say that in this instance we have let you down. This matter was discussed with our cleaners and our office staff to make sure that this kind of error in quality and presentation does not reoccur.

If you did ever wish to discuss this further we would welcome your return and the opportunity to improve on the experience you had previously.

Kind regards

Richard
Staff are all really good and helpful. Especially so Enfield who I tend to use most. Brilliant service. Vans may need an update soon: a/c in the back and cabin luggage shelfs would be great (as on the newer transits)
The staff was kind, friendly and quick. But the van seats were not clean.
Quick, nice and very professional service. Van very good condition.
We hired the 6 seater crew minibus to travel up to Newcastle for the Great North Run with the charity and it was perfect for the job. Enough seats to accommodate staff and plenty of space to pack all our materials for the event. The service from the staff at CVS was top class and we'd definitely be using for a future event.
Collection and return were both very speedy and efficient. Staff were helpful. And the cat in the office was an added extra.
Outstanding service provided by the team on all occasions. Thanks
CVS Van Hire is rated 4.77 based on 137 reviews