CVS Van Hire Reviews

Read CVS Van Hire  Reviews

info@cvsvanhire.co.uk

72 White Hart Lane, ,

Tell us how CVS Van Hire made you happy
quality service, But price a bit high for me to say. But good van and nice people to deal with.
Great company!
Very professional and courteous.
You have a good customer care. Your vans are also excellent
Very good indeed
Great reliable service at fair price. I have been using CVS VanHire for many years and would always recommend to family and friends.
Steer clear ....
Hello Afrim, Sorry to see your review. As explained several times our cancellation policy is 50% within the 24 hours of hire. As this leaves us very little time to rebook this out. We always offer a re-scheduled date if known at no extra cost. But you opted to cancel. we try our to best to keep our cancellation fees as low as we can, unlike other companies who charge 100%. if you did wish to discuss this again we are always here to help.
Thanks again for your great service
perfect service provided van in very good condition
The service was great, polite staff, the van was cleaned and nice to drive
Good service will use again
Great service
Excellent customer service, friendly and helpful staff.... I’m never disappointed when I book ......
Excellent service great face to face service would definitely recommend πŸ‘πŸ½
great service, great value
Very provisional helpful staff couldn’t of helped more
πŸ‘
I have used CVS a few times now for different occasions. There is no consistency in the service provided. For my latest booking I arrived at 9.10am, albeit 10 minutes late for my collection, I didn't leave with the van until 10:00am, this is way too slow and the man checking me in didn't seem like he had any idea what he was doing. Meanwhile, the lady answering the phones was being arsey with another customer. Not a very pleasant environment to waiting in... I thought maybe its just an off day but when I called politely regarding how long it takes for the deposit to clear on my account, the same lady was pretty blunt and arsey with me too. Slow, unfriendly and uninviting experience... Most likely I wont be back again.
Hello, thank you for your review and comments. We’re always looking for ways to better our customers experience be it with the speed of the rental or the in general experience. I am sorry to hear this wasn’t to your satisfaction. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you and to see what we can do to welcome you back. We have also led an investigation into to the staff member you have referred to however as you have posted anonymously this will be difficult for us to complete. In regards to the speed of the hire. I can only say that registering a new customer to our system does take longer than if you hired before. This is to make sure we are doing all the correct checks required by our insurance company. Best regards Richard
Fast, efficient service. Good prices. The representative took his time to do a walkaround of the luton van which was useful. Would recommened.
Brand new vehicle, amazing stuff. Really easy to book. Highly recommended!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
CVS Van Hire is rated 4.81 based on 276 reviews