CVS Van Hire Reviews

info@cvsvanhire.co.uk

72 White Hart Lane

Tell us how CVS Van Hire made you happy
friendly approachable proffesional
Fast service and reliable.
I was very stressed out about moving seeing as it was in planned and last minute but renting a big enough van from CVS couldn't have been easier, they have all different car and van types to suit all occasions, were looking into a mini van next for our summer vacation. They were the cheapest price quoted and the van was available asap same day the staff couldn't be friendlier thanks CVS Enfield
Very professional company, hire cost reasonable and no hidden costs! Recommend
Always very helpful and a good selection of vehicles to hire, I wouldn’t go anywhere else
Hm. Van rental was really good. I was even allowed to change the van i booked online once i realised its too big. This would have been easy 5 star. However, on the return on the van, i was accused of damaging it. ‘Darling, where did u hit the van?’ I didn’t. It felt intimidating to be accused. Luckily, i made a video of a van before taking it, so i was able to prove easily i didn’t hit it. Otherwise i would have been in a claim for £1000 damage that i didnt do and had no way of proving it. Be careful.
Hello Andrea,

Thank you for the review.

We’re glad you liked the collection service but sorry that the return service wasn’t to your satisfaction.

I would really appreciate the opportunity to explain the processes that we follow in each instance, the inspection of the vehicle on return is a standard practice of any rental company. We’d welcome the chance to see how we could have made this a better experience for you.

Please do call the office on 020 8003 6047 and ask for me.

Best regards

Richard
Quick easy and reliable
Very good. No hassle picking up the van, good price, good vehicle and handy 24 hour drop off service.
Great service thank you
Very polite and friendly. Once you register with cvs it's so easy to rent the service again Well done
Best service very good pupil
Really happy with the service. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The van was modern and the process was quick and easy. Thanks!
Friendly staff
The staff are very professional and really friendly. The vehicles are always clean and in good condition providing a very smooth enjoyable drive. Excellent hiring company all round.
Very good and friendly customer service
The service was excellent all round.The staff I dealt with were brilliant.
It’s been a nice experience, vans and staff are really nice. Hope to come and rent from you again soon
Great service & good quality mini buses. Recommendable
Perfect servis
Didn't have any problems with my rental. Even though it appeared there's was a problem with the website when I made my bookings, which meant I paid less than usual. One of the ladies at front desk tried to charge me for the right fees but a manager/supervisor said no because it wasn't my fault that the website wasn't working properly, which I thought was the right/nice thing to do.
CVS Van Hire is rated 4.77 based on 137 reviews