CVS Van Hire Reviews

Read CVS Van Hire  Reviews

info@cvsvanhire.co.uk

72 White Hart Lane, ,

Tell us how CVS Van Hire made you happy
Good service will use again
Great service
Excellent customer service, friendly and helpful staff.... I’m never disappointed when I book ......
Excellent service great face to face service would definitely recommend 👍🏽
great service, great value
Very provisional helpful staff couldn’t of helped more
👍
I have used CVS a few times now for different occasions. There is no consistency in the service provided. For my latest booking I arrived at 9.10am, albeit 10 minutes late for my collection, I didn't leave with the van until 10:00am, this is way too slow and the man checking me in didn't seem like he had any idea what he was doing. Meanwhile, the lady answering the phones was being arsey with another customer. Not a very pleasant environment to waiting in... I thought maybe its just an off day but when I called politely regarding how long it takes for the deposit to clear on my account, the same lady was pretty blunt and arsey with me too.
Slow, unfriendly and uninviting experience...
Most likely I wont be back again.
Hello, thank you for your review and comments. We’re always looking for ways to better our customers experience be it with the speed of the rental or the in general experience. I am sorry to hear this wasn’t to your satisfaction.

We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you and to see what we can do to welcome you back. We have also led an investigation into to the staff member you have referred to however as you have posted anonymously this will be difficult for us to complete.

In regards to the speed of the hire. I can only say that registering a new customer to our system does take longer than if you hired before. This is to make sure we are doing all the correct checks required by our insurance company.

Best regards

Richard
Fast, efficient service. Good prices. The representative took his time to do a walkaround of the luton van which was useful. Would recommened.
Brand new vehicle, amazing stuff. Really easy to book. Highly recommended!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Staff were friendly and easy to deal with, great van, great service, easy drop off.
Would definitely recommend and use again
A very profession service! Online booking was super easy to use and very clear about the process and costs.

Staff I spoke to on the phone were knowledgeable, friendly and able to answer any questions very quickly, clearly and efficiently.

The staff who dropped the van were also efficient, friendly and clear.

The van itself was clean and in excellent condition. Matched the the online description.

Overall a very positive experience. I would use the service again and also recommend to others.
Smoothest vehicle hire I have experienced. Was in and out with the Van in 10 minutes. Can also be dropped off out of hours which is very convenient. Definitely using again.
Excellent service.
Friendly team, anti COVID cleaned vehicles prepared before you receive the vehicle. I took out a transit for the day. Flexible with timing too so you can do 2pm to 2pm next day if it suits!
Very easy to book online staff were professional and friendly. I have an Automatic Licence and was so happy to no that I could hire an automatic van I need a small van to move big bits of my furniture. We all no moving is stressful but renting this van and I could drive it myself made it a breeze. Will defo hire again
Fantastic customer service, always my first choice!
Was very easy and stress free booking a van. Staff is extremely polite and professional. The van was clean with no issues both on pickup and drop off. Will definitely be using them again in the future.
Very friendly and professional personnel and the van was clean and perfectly in order. Administratively very efficient.
Would use this company again no problems at all delivered on time
Quick, easy and courteous service. Would definitely recommend!
CVS Van Hire is rated 4.83 based on 266 reviews