CVS Van Hire Reviews

Read CVS Van Hire  Reviews

info@cvsvanhire.co.uk

72 White Hart Lane, ,

Tell us how CVS Van Hire made you happy
Very good customer service, easy process, honest price, perfect for my home move. I would use again and recommend.
Really good service from start to finish. Simple to hire from and return, excellent van, and great prices.
Great van great service
First time using CVS Vans and honestly it was amazing. Customer service was exceptional.
Easy to book. Check out fast. Van in good condition.
Super friendly staff with lots of experience. Gave us clear guidance on how to use the Luton Van, easy pick up and drop off. Would absolutely use them again
Quick and easy to hire van. Great customer service. Jolly lot of workers. Answers any question. Very decent price, van was new so was very clean inside. Drive was smooth. Second time hiring from CVS and il be using them again in a few weeks time. Your run through everything so your on the road and comfortable should any situation arise you know what to do.
Easy to book, easy to pick up & easy to return (out of hours). Great van at a competitive price, compared to the ‘big boys’ this outfit is worth every penny.
Very happy with the Van rental. Easy rental process, great price and service.
I recently hired a Transit for 24hr from Enfield in what was probably the my most positive experience to date with a hire company. The staff are very friendly and welcoming, the hire process straightforward and honest with no hidden traps, drop-offs are highly flexible with out-of-hours options, and the vans are kept in great condition. I would not hesitate to use CVS again, and will highly recommend them to others.
The gentleman one the first day at the reception was very rude and unpleasant. He showed no patience when I didn't understand what he originally said.
Hello Kingsley Sorry to hear your experience wasn’t up to our best standard. If you could kindly contact me on 020 8808 7236, I will look into this matter further for you. Best regards Richard
The price was competitive and the website booking system clear as to what was included and easy to use. Staff on the phone were very helpful answering my questions. The van pickup process was straightforward and the van was the kind I was expecting. We had no problems with it on our long trip to the North of Scotland. It did not take long to complete the formalities when I dropped the van off. I would be happy to use CVS Van Hire again.
Very good service
Very efficient and good quality vans
Good practical no fuss refrigerated van hire. Had to call out breakdown for flat battery after two days fridge was connected constantly and they came with a power battery within the hour to jump start. Fair price and service
Quick easy and grate service.
Very Good service,
Excellent customer service and very friendly staff. We have used them three times already and I would highly recommend to anyone seeking to hire a van.
Friendly staff, good and clean vehicle. good service
Excellent service, very helpful engagement by phone and very clear emails with detail of directions and conditions. Van was supernew and clean. Good all round. Thank you!
CVS Van Hire is rated 4.82 based on 300 reviews