CVS Van Hire Reviews

info@cvsvanhire.co.uk

72 White Hart Lane

Tell us how CVS Van Hire made you happy

Telephone
"Clapped out vehicle - dirty with an OVERPOWERING smell of air fresheners. Not what I expected. A small reduction in the hire charge after I complained. But, really, that they have such vehicles in their fleet means you never know what you are going to get"
"Staff are all really good and helpful. Especially so Enfield who I tend to use most. Brilliant service. Vans may need an update soon: a/c in the back and cabin luggage shelfs would be great (as on the newer transits)"
"The staff was kind, friendly and quick. But the van seats were not clean."
"Quick, nice and very professional service. Van very good condition."
"We hired the 6 seater crew minibus to travel up to Newcastle for the Great North Run with the charity and it was perfect for the job. Enough seats to accommodate staff and plenty of space to pack all our materials for the event. The service from the staff at CVS was top class and we'd definitely be using for a future event."
"Collection and return were both very speedy and efficient. Staff were helpful. And the cat in the office was an added extra."
"Outstanding service provided by the team on all occasions. Thanks"
"Easy online hire system & easy drop off system at a reasonable price"
"I don't have idea how you can improve more the customer services. You are perfect 👌"
"I am very happy and satisfied with CVS. They are a family company that work very hard to provide us with the best vans and we respond by returning them in the same conditions and even more clean. I like working with them. Thank you very much CVS"
"I wouldn,t use anyone else.Staff are all very pleasant and helpful My only small complaint is that a couple of times,I haven,t received e.mails when promised"
"Quick, helpful service and the van was excellent too."
"Good customer service, recent vans."
"Fantastic customer service at all branches - especially Enfield as I predominantly use this branch. 17S vans getting outdated - ideally new transits with bluetooth, AC and the high luggage overhead lockers"
"Very friendly staff.. good van and well priced."
"The best van hire company . Clean vans good customer service . Affordable prices I highly recommend them with a five star rating"
"We hired a crew van for our theatre tour. CVS were extremely helpful and the whole process was very smooth."
"Actually i've rented van twice and I was happy with the staff. They were correct, customer friendly. Probably i'll choose them again"
"Fab van hire, great service"
"Good service, good ataff"
CVS Van Hire is rated 4.81 based on 64 reviews