CVS Van Hire Reviews

Read CVS Van Hire  Reviews

info@cvsvanhire.co.uk

72 White Hart Lane, ,

Tell us how CVS Van Hire made you happy
Excellent customer service form the Tottenham branch. Kristy didn't just treat me like a customer but more like a friend.
I used there services twice now the prices are very reasonable
Good communications, helpful and easy to deal with.
Excellent
Very straightforward, friendly and excellent customer service.
Great company and the only one I will use
Fantastic company
CVS Van Hire  5 star review on 31st March 2022
Rented a van for the day to move house. From start to finish, the service was incredibly responsive and professional. The van itself was very new, ULEV tax compliant, and clean. The collection and drop off formalities were simple and quick and all the staff I met were friendly, helpful and professional. Highly recommended!
Perfect service!
Excellent customer service and they have high quality mini bus vehicles for you to hire for any kind of special occasion for your family or friends. Highly recommend to anyone who’s going out for a family day out or a weekend.
Great service, very professional staff. Lorraine was such a great help.
Always top of their game . Never once let me down. Highly recommended 👌
Once again I returned to Tottenham cvs where I have bought vehicles of them for many years. I needed an mot service they sorted this very good service they changed the break pads ect. I also hired one of there fine vans while my van was of the road. All the work was done to top spec. In a very short time . All staff are very profesional in all they do. And of course the office staff for all the hard behind the scene work. I work in highgate +Hampstead so. I am not local during work hours but we'll worth the journey. I have tried garages close to where I work. But yes. they may be cheaper however there work is very poor for a. Work van that I need to be 100 percent reliable and efficiently. For me and my work . Thank you cvs and happy Christmas to the frost family and all there fantastic staff. See you next year. J jay
Easy to book , met at pick up time. Van in great condition. Drop off next day. Handover well organised. Very pleased. Would definitely use again.
Their website is great, very easy to work out options and prices as opposed to other companies. Excellent service, very friendly staff and easy drop off. Who could ask for more.
They were able to supply me the vehicle I needed at short notice. The van was in excellent condition and at a reasonable rate (with a discount for NHS staff). I was able to drop off the van after hours so got full value out of it. Their customer service is excellent.
Very good customer service, easy process, honest price, perfect for my home move. I would use again and recommend.
Really good service from start to finish. Simple to hire from and return, excellent van, and great prices.
Great van great service
First time using CVS Vans and honestly it was amazing. Customer service was exceptional.
CVS Van Hire is rated 4.83 based on 316 reviews