Cuvva Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cuvva
Live Chat, Telephone
"UF3PZ3GVG5 £10 off new September 2018 enjoy :)"
"I am a young driver and this provides quick insurance when I need it. Really fast and great. £10 off your first policy on Cuvva. 🙂 Discount code: UPKE76EQPX Claim using this link: https://cuvva.insure/tji3zB9g5O"
"UP3TDG8PF5 get £10 off with this code!!! Really easy use too"
"UFKVHB94K5 use this for £10 off"
"Discount code: UFKJ2Q2DY5 For £10 off Claim using this link: https://cuvva.insure/pXmc0VOyHP"
"Really quick and easy to use for the first time. Really impressive. Use my discount code UPKF4BALGX"
Hi, thanks for your review 😀 It's great to hear you think Cuvva is quick and easy!
"UFKVHB94K5 £10 off"
"UF3UMETVRX Discount code for £10 off your cover. Once again excellent service !"
Hi Frankie, thanks for leaving us some feedback! Great to hear you thought the service was excellent! 🙂
"UF3BPPTQFX Use the code for discount! :) have a safe trip"
Hi, thank you for leaving us a review! We hope you have a safe trip too 😀
"Amazing service. Fast and reliable. I Always gotta use Cuvva for quick insurance on my mum or friends car ! £10 off with this code aswell ! UF3DZUKVGX"
Hi there, thanks for your review! We love to hear that Cuvva has worked well for our customers!! 🎉
"use this code for £10 off UFKVHB94K5"
"Use discount code UF3JV2VQGX for £10 off."
"I have been on the subscription for a few months and it is brilliant! I would recommend them to anybody. Use this code for £10 off UF38CN6QXA"
Hi Nelo, thanks for your review! We are glad you love using Cuvva 😀
"Good service"
Thank you, Ahmed! 😀
"Simple, quick and cheap"
Hi there, thank you for your review. We are so pleased you liked Cuvva! 😀