Cuvva Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cuvva
Live Chat, Telephone
"excellent"
Hi there, thanks for your review. It's great that you think Cuvva is excellent 🙂
"Awesome"
Hi Adil, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear you love Cuvva 🎉
"System works very well and is fast to activate."
Hi Stephen, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear that you thought the app was fast 🎉
"Excellent service, I could not be happier, such a pleasant & friendly team. No messing quick responses when needed I would give them 10star rating but 5 is the max. So without a dought 5star. It honestly is one the best apps I have ever used sooooo happy to use again again & again & recommendation from me all the way.... thank you Cuvva."
Hi Belinda, thank you for your wonderful review! We are so pleased to hear you loved using Cuvva and would recommend us 🎉 Thanks for being a Cuvva customer! 🙂
"Heres a Discount code UPKFYBAHE Get money off with this code UPKFYBAHE"
"I am a young driver and this provides quick insurance when I need it. Really fast and great. £20 off your first policy on Cuvva. 🙂 Discount code: UPKE76EQPX Claim using this link: https://cuvva.insure/tji3zB9g5O"
"I am a young driver and this provides quick insurance when I need it. Really fast and great. £10 off your first policy on Cuvva. 🙂 Discount code: UP3PMMCY8S Claim using this link: https://cuvva.insure/oKSuI3Lp4P"
"Brilliant idea by cuvva by providing short term Insurance. Use this discount code UF38CN6QXA to get the best discount available."
"Get £10 off UP3AS9RC9A"
"Great app, Great service money off with this code UPKFYBAHEA"
"Great service, use this code UPKFYBAHEA"
"UP3BEK6VMX for £10 off"
"Very good for moneyjoe"
Hi Joe, thanks for the 5* review! 😀 We're glad you liked the product!
"UP3HDDMVP5 discount code"
"Take a picture of your car you want to insure and your license. Set up payment and your good to go! 2min easy process. Use my code for £10 off! " UFK82X47ES ""
Hi Hamza, it's great to hear you found the process easy 😀 thanks for the review!
"lovely app fast and reliable very efficient easy to use no problem loving it"
Hi Luke, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us feedback! 😀 Great to hear you found the app fast and efficient as we aim to make insurance as easy as possible for our customers 🎉
"Great app! You can get insurance from little as 1 hour to a whole month. Usually use it when buying a new car to drive away with. USE my DISCOUNT CODE: UFK82X47ES Happy £10 off!!"
Hi Hamza, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear you love the app, and we are so pleased we could be of assistance when you're driving away a new car 😀
"Very easy to use the app and set up the insurance. By far the cheapest price I found for temporary car insurance."
Hi Ella, thank you for your review. We are so pleased you found the app easy to use as our aim is to make insurance simpler for our customers 😀 Thanks for being a Cuvva customer!
Cuvva is rated 4.72 based on 560 reviews