Currys Partmaster Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend Currys Partmaster

How would you rate Currys Partmaster?

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
I asked for one thing and you sent me the opposite

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Currys Partmaster in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I asked for one thing and you sent me the opposite"
"Terrible service. Was told my item would be dispatched within 10 working days. Took 45 days for my part to arrive. Would not recommend to anyone. The customer service team will just pass the blame from one department to another. Waste of time and money. And I lost a customer from it too. Totally avoid!"
Carole Emsley
Verified Reviewer
"contacted partsmaster for a base for my LG television the lady on the phone told me i needed two parts for the base which cost 83.99 pence got the parts the next day which was fine but no bolts for the base why did she not tell me i needed the bolts.Phoned this morning none in stock contact me by email when they have them. need to so i did manage to get some from the ironmongers wont be using partsmaster again"
"They advice me to buy HTMI Cable with the PS4 as it's not coming with PS4 then I found another one inside PS4 so they are big layers and cheaters I will never deal with them"
"Currys still not fully refunded! !! They keep promising but nothing I suggest anyone doing Christmas shopping goes to Eurotronics!! Not only cheaper they deliver and on time! !!!!"
"I ordered a washing machine they never delivered and will not refund after i cancelled the order Customer service is a joke they leave you on hold and make fake promises"
"I ordered a laptop battery, which I needed urgently, and when the package arrived the following day it contained a remote control! I eventually found a phone number, expecting an apology and am immediate replacement, but was told I would have to return the remote, then wait for a refund when I could then order the battery again. I emailed Part master and suggested they sent the battery on Friday when the remote is collected, to be paid for with my refund, but was told this is not possible. Disgraceful customer service. No apology, no conclusion to the matter. Don't order from these people!!!"
"Top delivery service ordered on line delivered 18 hours later received e mail and text to confirm time slot bang on time ,product first class fitted in minutes works well"
"This order system was apalling from beginning to end. I ordered a new remote control on 16th June and paid for next day delivery. I received a text early morning of 17th June saying my item would be delivered and then 20 minutes later received another text saying it would be delayed and not delivered until 18th June. I rang partmaster and they offered to give me a refund of the difference In Cost of delivery. I waited until 18th June for my order to arrive of a remote control and low and behold a USB port arrived instead. I rang partmaster and was told that they would have to refund my full order and then replace the order. I have therefore had to place a new order and even though they are sending next day delivery they have only charged me standard delivery. I had to then contact someone and ask them for a returns label for the Usb cable. They emailed this to me as an attachment only to find that the software that they use is not compatible with my machine and apparently not many other machines as the caller told me. They are having to post one out to me. I have had to phone quite a few times as it kept cutting off after playing music for a good 3 minutes. I will inform you all whether or not this came on time. Unfortunately not having competitors now they don't have to give excellent service to make sure they get it right!!"
Jill Clements
Unverified Reviewer
"Battery for Pavilion 6030sa laptop From beginning to end this order went very wrong. The customer service assistant, after I gave her the correct address twice, put the wrong address and the item was delivered two doors away. Having had two emails and two texts from DPD confirming that delivery was on its way, they didn't bother to text when they had the item refused, to find out where I was. (SAME POSTCODE) I was then told that it would be delivered the next day and the delivery fee would be refunded. (Still has not happened) I got an email again telling me to"ensure" I was at the delivery address, which was again wrong. However, It did arrive and was signed for by a colleague. When the IT team put the battery in it overheated and crashed my laptop. I called telling them that the website stated that "suitable laptops for the battery" did not even include mine and ask about returning the battery and was told it will be collected "between 9.00 and 10.00 on Monday 9th Feb". I received an email stating collection would be between 09.00 and 12.00!! It had not happened by 13.00 so I called and was told that there was no explanation for why and it would definitely be collected by 17.30. I had previously told all advisors spoken to that we close at 17.00. This has been a complete nightmare and there will be no future orders. This feedback is going on the council staff website and facebook as well as here. It is now 15.30 and no sign of DPD as yet. Will I now have to go through the same shambles to get my refund, if and when the battery is ever collected?"
Currys Partmaster is rated 1.50 based on 10 reviews