Currys Partmaster Reviews

19% of reviewers recommend Currys Partmaster
10PM
10PM

About Currys Partmaster: Currys Partmaster is a quality on-line retailer of genuine spares accessories. Our Product range is over 1.4 million spares and electrical accessories which covers Notebooks, computing, Vision, Audio, Ipod, Kitchen appliances, Sat Nav , PDA and home and garden categories.

Connect House

Sat Navs
Digital Cameras

Tell us how Currys Partmaster made you happy

Own Driver, Postal Service
"next day delivery YEA RIGHT.... £2 off my delivery charge as a sorry. As I have an engineer coming out tonight to fit the part and now will have to wait a week for him to come back WELL DONE PART MASTER.. Knew I should of stuck with Amazon."
Are you Currys Partmaster? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Currys Partmaster receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Dobrý den. Pro mne je Partmaster katastrofou!!!.Objednané zboží zaplacené avšak nedodané objednávka od 28.3.2018 do dnes nedodáno. Svatoslav Špaček Ejpovice 109 33701 CZ"
"Sent wrong item and lost all faith that the were able to handle a return to correct the issue. I assumed they were a big distributor with a wealth of knowledge but I feel they have a long way to go."
"I ordered a part to my bread maker and I was very pleased with how quickly and how exactly my order was executed. I am grateful to the firm and its employees for such a good service"
"I ordered Samsung water filters one late afternoon and they were delivered the very next morning! Texts received that early morning to advise when time the items would be delivered. The service was incredible - fast and efficient! This is the second time I have ordered through Partmaster and both times were brilliant service. I can certainly recommend anyone to try them. 10 out of 10!!!!"
"I ordered two water filter for my Samsung fridge on a Friday and opt for (Click and Collect (Delivered locally, next day, before noon (£8.99). The delivery option was next day before noon but didn't get the product delivered until the following Tuesday which is very disappointing and when i contacted Partmaster they said next day delivery excluded weekends and bank holidays, but this is not mentioned any where on the delivery options to choose. so i contacted Partmaster and they confirmed they will refund me the additional £2.49 i paid for compared to standard delivery £6.50. The next big surprise is when i opened the pack i found one opened and unsealed filter which look like been used and returned by someone else and they send it to me. I have emailed them and will be returning the product. please be aware with the next day delivery as weekends and bank holidays excluded but it does not say anywhere on the three option."
"I asked for one thing and you sent me the opposite"
"Terrible service. Was told my item would be dispatched within 10 working days. Took 45 days for my part to arrive. Would not recommend to anyone. The customer service team will just pass the blame from one department to another. Waste of time and money. And I lost a customer from it too. Totally avoid!"
"contacted partsmaster for a base for my LG television the lady on the phone told me i needed two parts for the base which cost 83.99 pence got the parts the next day which was fine but no bolts for the base why did she not tell me i needed the bolts.Phoned this morning none in stock contact me by email when they have them. need to so i did manage to get some from the ironmongers wont be using partsmaster again"
"They advice me to buy HTMI Cable with the PS4 as it's not coming with PS4 then I found another one inside PS4 so they are big layers and cheaters I will never deal with them"
"Currys still not fully refunded! !! They keep promising but nothing I suggest anyone doing Christmas shopping goes to Eurotronics!! Not only cheaper they deliver and on time! !!!!"
"I ordered a washing machine they never delivered and will not refund after i cancelled the order Customer service is a joke they leave you on hold and make fake promises"
"I ordered a laptop battery, which I needed urgently, and when the package arrived the following day it contained a remote control! I eventually found a phone number, expecting an apology and am immediate replacement, but was told I would have to return the remote, then wait for a refund when I could then order the battery again. I emailed Part master and suggested they sent the battery on Friday when the remote is collected, to be paid for with my refund, but was told this is not possible. Disgraceful customer service. No apology, no conclusion to the matter. Don't order from these people!!!"
"Top delivery service ordered on line delivered 18 hours later received e mail and text to confirm time slot bang on time ,product first class fitted in minutes works well"
"This order system was apalling from beginning to end. I ordered a new remote control on 16th June and paid for next day delivery. I received a text early morning of 17th June saying my item would be delivered and then 20 minutes later received another text saying it would be delayed and not delivered until 18th June. I rang partmaster and they offered to give me a refund of the difference In Cost of delivery. I waited until 18th June for my order to arrive of a remote control and low and behold a USB port arrived instead. I rang partmaster and was told that they would have to refund my full order and then replace the order. I have therefore had to place a new order and even though they are sending next day delivery they have only charged me standard delivery. I had to then contact someone and ask them for a returns label for the Usb cable. They emailed this to me as an attachment only to find that the software that they use is not compatible with my machine and apparently not many other machines as the caller told me. They are having to post one out to me. I have had to phone quite a few times as it kept cutting off after playing music for a good 3 minutes. I will inform you all whether or not this came on time. Unfortunately not having competitors now they don't have to give excellent service to make sure they get it right!!"
"Battery for Pavilion 6030sa laptop From beginning to end this order went very wrong. The customer service assistant, after I gave her the correct address twice, put the wrong address and the item was delivered two doors away. Having had two emails and two texts from DPD confirming that delivery was on its way, they didn't bother to text when they had the item refused, to find out where I was. (SAME POSTCODE) I was then told that it would be delivered the next day and the delivery fee would be refunded. (Still has not happened) I got an email again telling me to"ensure" I was at the delivery address, which was again wrong. However, It did arrive and was signed for by a colleague. When the IT team put the battery in it overheated and crashed my laptop. I called telling them that the website stated that "suitable laptops for the battery" did not even include mine and ask about returning the battery and was told it will be collected "between 9.00 and 10.00 on Monday 9th Feb". I received an email stating collection would be between 09.00 and 12.00!! It had not happened by 13.00 so I called and was told that there was no explanation for why and it would definitely be collected by 17.30. I had previously told all advisors spoken to that we close at 17.00. This has been a complete nightmare and there will be no future orders. This feedback is going on the council staff website and facebook as well as here. It is now 15.30 and no sign of DPD as yet. Will I now have to go through the same shambles to get my refund, if and when the battery is ever collected?"
Currys Partmaster is rated 1.81 based on 16 reviews