Currys Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend Currys

How would you rate Currys?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1181 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Currys in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Absolutely horrific time. Ordered a lap top it was set for 3 to 5 days instead of for next day delivery. Phoned up and was instantly upgraded and promised for the next day. Waited in all day yesterday, did not arrived. Phoned up and then rebooked paying £5 to arrive today Saturday. I am now being told will not arrive till Monday. Have lost a lot's of time and money waiting for computer to arrive. Not to mentioned cancelling my plans to wait in for computer. I have paid someone to to set up my computer this weekend so I can start a job Monday using it, this is now not possible. I will not be able to use this lap top (for editing on Monday) So will have to hire one. I will be going to the small claims court in an attempt to get my money back."
Craig Clackett
Unverified Reviewer
"BE AWARE. I posted a negative review on currys pc worlds facebook page and they deleted it and blocked me from posting or commenting on them. leased a computer for two years and after 13 months has stopped working and they refuse to repair it and expect me to keep paying the monthly payments. They led us to believe it was all covered and said nothing about needing extra cover after a year. Not recommended to buy from them."
"Ordered a washing machine and paid for fitting. The fitters did not leave me a manual for how to operate it. The fitters also did not show me where the info was to register the machine for its warranty. The pictures on websites say it is on the outer front top of the machine. But it is not there and I spent an expensive 'phone call and a lot of wasted time getting the information- I was using the washing machine and the label is inside the door!!!"
"Promised 1 day delivery of a washing machine. Promised to deliver it 6 days laters. Failed delivery when I had to take a day off of work. After 30 minutes on hold, they could only arrange a further 5 day wait. When asked to deliver after 5 o’clock I got told no. Absolutely disgusted with how they treat customers. Will not be using them again for even the simplest of appliances."
"Terrible company, as are their other ones, PC World. Uninformed know nothing staff operating along much the same lines as Argos. See my Argos review about buying up manufacturers old model stock. Do all your homework first before venturing into a Currys or PC World store."
"I would avoid Currys at all costs my television developed a fault spooky a few days after the 30 days it went for repair, spooky could not be repaired said we had caused the damage. would avoid Currys at all costs"
"Purchased a JVC TV as Christmas present a small arc appeared in in the top left hand corner after 5 weeks. It had passed the 30 days so it was taken for repair but has come back with no picture now so now have to buy new TV, Will never purchase from them again"
Noel. (Ireland)
Unverified Reviewer
"Bought a logik fridge 18 months ago, and logik washing machine a few weeks ago. Everything good so far,including delivery service. Noel. (Ireland)"
"excellent product and service-prompt delivery"
Robert Barlow
"We were looking for a washing machine at good price. We found Curry's website quickly online and easily selected the washing machine that suited our needs and budget. Once reserved online we went along to the local store, paid, and collected the washing machine. Easy :)"
"Avoid Currys. I ordered a machine from Currys and paid for them to deliver it, take out the old one and install it. They couldn't take out the old one and it took nearly 3 months for them to take away the new machine they hadn't installed and a further 3 weeks to issue a refund. After many phone-calls they offered a "goodwill" payment of £20 but two weeks later there's no sign of it and they haven't responded to recent emails. They are useless to the point of immoral."
"Terrible after sales, cosmetically damaged appliance delivered which I had to spend hours over several days on the phone trying to get a replacement, only after demanding a refund did they start making calls to the manufacturer on my behalf. Apparently I had to have an uplift number from Rangemaster before Currys could do anything. Never called back. I have ended up getting one elsewhere and am now awaiting a refund/collection."
Hywel Ellis
"Awful customer service, staff completely ignore you and when they do pay you attention some of them are surly and incompetent."
"My son purchased a TV, fridge freezer and washing machine to go in his new flat, was told it would be delivered Monday 5th Feb, then gets call saying truck broke down and cannot deliver until the following Monday. This is no way to run a business and the diabolical way you treat customers"
Mark
"sales Person had very good knowledge of item i wanted to purchse"
Shloime
"good telephone customer service, good advice, great prices."
"staff disinterested and no product knowledge went elsewhere to buy what I needed"
"We brought a laptop, lots of staff available, very informative, helpful very quick transaction"
"Brilliant service"