Cure and Simple Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cure and Simple
Read Cure and Simple Reviews

About Cure and Simple:

We make bacon the traditional way with absolutely no added water, available via subscription and delivered via 1st Class Post on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly subscription

finance@cureandsimple.com

Tell us how Cure and Simple made you happy
Makes unexpected credit card charges, even after subscription cancelled, doesn't answer the phone, doesn't answer enquiry emails.
Best bacon I've stumbled across, not to be missed. Try for £1.00 with free delivery (use discount code X3VH9K). https://www.cureandsimple.com/
Amazing bacon, you won't find anything this good in any supermaket. Mmmmm yummy, think I will have a bit more!
Fantastic bacon and great service. Can't recommend highly enough.
Great bacon - but rubbish delivery. For the third time in recent months delivery has failed; but they have still taken the money and not responded to contact messages. Their packaging does not conform to requirements from the post office for sending food through the post, which may be the cause of the issue.
Great bacon & delivery process but their website/ordering process is always broken.
Delivery is superb as is the products. I have a regular monthly order and intend to try another product every month. Not been disappointed so far.
Consistently fine food and service! I have rediscovered my taste buds since buying from this innovative company. Having accepted supermarket bacon for more than half a century, this must be farmed on a different planet! Infused with all manner of whatnot& goodness, the 'dog - proof' packaging posted at chosen intervals thru mi letterbox is an olfactory joy to open! The relatively small unit cost is not much more than a 'posh sandwich' and will enable you to invent the yummiest sandwiches possible. This is a very fine company indeed! VBW.
Always delivers very high quality products on time . An excellent supplier . Thank you .
Delicious bacon, straight to my door - what’s not to like? (Unless you are a pig of course)
The Code X3VH9K is no longer valid. Use Code BACONBYPOST to get a discount
One word: Delicious!
Set up an order for 6 flavours of bacon to be delivered every fortnight ( as advertised on website) for a birthday present. The first arrived on time but the next three did not arrive. Each time I had to contact Cure and Simple and the order was re sent. Twice it arrived after I had e mailed to complain the original order hadn't arrived, the third time still nothing arrived. This was despite changing the delivery address as they said it may be a postal fault. After the third delivery had failed to arrive on time, I was promised a refund and that some bacon would absolutely arrive today. Nothing has which I find incredible after I have had three telephone conversations and sent 6 e mails regarding the issue!!! What I thought was a great idea for a birthday gift absolutely ruined.
Cure and Simple is rated 4.19 based on 254 reviews