Cure and Simple Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cure and Simple
Read Cure and Simple Reviews

About Cure and Simple:

We make bacon the traditional way with absolutely no added water, available via subscription and delivered via 1st Class Post on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly subscription

finance@cureandsimple.com

Tell us how Cure and Simple made you happy
Really high quality meat. The smoked streaky bacon was a bit sweeter than I was expecting, but it's very good.
Very convenient for use very good taste and less hassle
The sign up process was really easy, the intro price was great and the bacon (the smoked Pancetta style one) tasted markedly different and better then the best bacon from supermarkets. Going to keep trying it out although £6.40 a pack feels a bit much despite the better product.
Good tasty bacon but expensive when compared to local farm shops for equivalent quality
Really really tasty
I tend not to respond to leading questions. Nice bacon. I have received one of six monthly deliveries, so too early to rate the C and S service.
Speedy delivery, fits in any letterbox and the bacon is absolutely fantastic. Following a night out with a hangover dragging heavily in tow, I learnt that wishes did come true as a packet of bourbon bacon glided through my front door just as I was waking. The smell of the sizzling bourbon bacon was enough to stir even the groggiest of flatmates. After adding some pancakes to this delectable mix we were unsure if we had in fact purchased a one-way ticket to heaven. Bacon was decent, minimal fat, high in taste A+++ would eat again
Arrived on time for a Secret Santa gift, and my recipient loved it!
Sadly not, nice bacon but only nice, used it in the turkey so also had some Aldi Extra Special oak smoked streaky bacon and that tasted a lot better, the only upside was the thickness of there bacon. Will try again and let's see.
Its so simple its great think you have a fantasic website so much so i called you. But we are a long way away from this yet. Love my Bacon too.
I love the convenience of having it delivered.
Cure and Simply have great customer service and an easy to use website, so it's been easy to manage my account. I would say that the price of the packs of bacon do seem a little high, for the amount you get. However this is artisan bacon, they are a small company which makes production costs high. So it makes sense, I imagine if the company becomes much bigger prices may go down. bacon in nice, though have only tried one flavour.
The quality of the bacon (Smoked back) is very good. My only reservation is that the slices are to thin!! I'd rather have 6 thicker slices than 8 thin. Or pay slightly more for a thick cut 8 slice pack.
Real bacon and no white oozing out. Tastes good too
Nothing showed up and no reply to contact forms, cure and simply a rip off
Thank you for review Robert, I have just sent you an email regarding this, it seems your delivery is delayed until April! There are no records of any email conversations with yourself either, so apologies that this has occurred, hopefully we can resolve this asap
amazing bacon!
Great idea for present for my dad. He’s enjoyed first packets so far. Would have been better as present if I could have paid up front for six months rather than me having to remember to cancel payment.
delicious smoked bacon - no water at all comes out in the pan - good old fashioned, unadulterated bacon. Love it.
Excellent product and service. It really is a novelty to fry bacon and not be confronted with white foam as water is released! Bacon is very flavoursome and with the reduced water content quicker to fry. By comparison with supermarket bacon it is more expensive and could be considered a luxury product but I'd eat less bacon to pay that bit extra to get a quality product.
Excellent service but more importantly excellent bacon, it had a proper smoky taste,was lean and tender ...can’t wait for our next delivery,Thankyou.
Cure and Simple is rated 4.22 based on 262 reviews