Cure and Simple Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cure and Simple
Read Cure and Simple Reviews

About Cure and Simple:

We make bacon the traditional way with absolutely no added water, available via subscription and delivered via 1st Class Post on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly subscription

finance@cureandsimple.com

Tell us how Cure and Simple made you happy
I received a bacon subscription as a Christmas present and on Christmas Day I decided to set up my account. As soon as I had made my account and entered my code, I was sent an email to say. Your bacon is on its way. There was no option to choose when I would like my first delivery. I tried to change my first delivery date to a more reasonable time but this didn’t make a difference. I returned home a week later to find some bacon on my doorstep which had been there for a few days.
The bacon is fine but no better than a local butcher
Products purchased were very good quality. Purchasing process and delivery also excellent.
Nice meaty rashers but slight disappointment with flavour. Took a bit long for delivery. Would buy again
flavour is ok but the slices are too thin? well packaged
Tasty and fresh bacon delivered to my door - what's not to like?
Amazing! Great bacon, it's a little pricey but it's reasonable given the quality, taste and amount of bacon. I eat a lot of bacon (more than I should) and I love this.
The bacon is ok, but I think expensive for the amount
Good meaty taste with varied flavours mean that you can find something to suit you and the occasion. Statement about no / low shrinkage due to no added water is very true.
Great concept made brilliant by great bacon! What turned brilliant into superb was the commitment to customer service when my order was held up in the pre-Christmas post. Thank you.
I've started my bacon subscription from an offer ive seen through facebook. I usually only buy dry cured anyway so the fact my grill pan isn't swimming in scummy white water is no surprise to me when cooking bacon received from cure and simple but I'll admit it was nice to fine a good back bacon having only usually buying streaky. my only negative point is the lack if information given about what I've ordered, I've received my first pack but will my next be the same type or random from products offered? there is a substantial price difference between this and most supermarket top brands buy it's nice to be randomly surprised when I'm not expecting it. overall I'm pleased with this service and looking forward to the next pack
very tasty
Unusual Christmas present from my daughter, but what a great idea. The smoked back bacon is simply delicious.
The bacon is phenomenal. I'm yet to try another type, but there is plenty of time to go through a great range.
So far I have been very happy with not only the quality and taste of the Bacon but also the speed of delivery and ease of ordering. Keep it up !
Delicious bacon. Excellent service.
Beautifully cured, perfectly wrapped, very tasty.
Great tasting bacon that always arrives on time.
Tasty bacon, but a bit thin
Delicious real bacon delivered to your door. What more needs to be said!!
Cure and Simple is rated 4.22 based on 262 reviews