Cure and Simple Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cure and Simple
Read Cure and Simple Reviews

About Cure and Simple:

We make bacon the traditional way with absolutely no added water, available via subscription and delivered via 1st Class Post on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly subscription

finance@cureandsimple.com

Tell us how Cure and Simple made you happy
Very expensive and bad customer service. Cancelled my subscription but still trying to take money daily and no response from customer service.
Best bacon and customer service around.
Just too expensive. Better than supermarket but similar quality in the local farm shop. Many thanks for the trial though.
It was some of the best bacon i have ever eaten!!
excellent flavour. used the rashers to make bacon sandwiches. delicious fried the rashers delighted to find there was no white watery gung in the pan just flavour filled fat best christmas present I received cannot wait for the next delivery FMJ
Good quality bacon. Arrives well packaged and on time
Great bacon and excellent customer service. Would happily recommend
I received this as a gift and the service and products are excellent
I recently made my first purchase at Cure and Simple and received my order a couple of days later. I loved the fact the Bacon wasn't filled with water and the taste was without doubt the best I have ever had. I'll certainly be coming back for more!
It didn't really
I have tried 3 types now and my overall impression is quality ans great taste, its a very easy to understand website and ordering is also very easy, you can almost expect it to arrive the next day 2 out of 3. My only disappointment is the bacon is cut far to thin .
nice meaty bacon
I received a bacon subscription as a Christmas present and on Christmas Day I decided to set up my account. As soon as I had made my account and entered my code, I was sent an email to say. Your bacon is on its way. There was no option to choose when I would like my first delivery. I tried to change my first delivery date to a more reasonable time but this didn’t make a difference. I returned home a week later to find some bacon on my doorstep which had been there for a few days.
The bacon is fine but no better than a local butcher
Products purchased were very good quality. Purchasing process and delivery also excellent.
Nice meaty rashers but slight disappointment with flavour. Took a bit long for delivery. Would buy again
flavour is ok but the slices are too thin? well packaged
Tasty and fresh bacon delivered to my door - what's not to like?
Amazing! Great bacon, it's a little pricey but it's reasonable given the quality, taste and amount of bacon. I eat a lot of bacon (more than I should) and I love this.
The bacon is ok, but I think expensive for the amount
Cure and Simple is rated 4.19 based on 254 reviews