Cure and Simple Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cure and Simple
Read Cure and Simple Reviews

About Cure and Simple:

We make bacon the traditional way with absolutely no added water, available via subscription and delivered via 1st Class Post on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly subscription

finance@cureandsimple.com

Tell us how Cure and Simple made you happy
Super service and absolutely brilliant bacon. Just as it should be - full of flavour, generously sliced and what goes in the pan comes out with negligible weight loss. Nothing else compares!
The delivery was on time and the bacon, as always, was absolutely delicious!!
Amazing customer service.. Amazing bacon! I 100% recommend Cure and Simple.
Excellent bacon - what more do you need?!
Superb bacon and so different from anything you can buy from the supermarket.
Always delivers very high quality products on time . An excellent supplier . Thank you .
I love my bacon delivery! Quality meat and always a treat (I'm married to a vegetarian so rarely buy meat for myself) Top marks to Cure & Simple. I'd certainly recommend to a friend.
Great tasting bacon that over delivers on quality and flavour. Postal delivery works fantastically. Only wish they could deliver black pudding as well!
Excellent product, excellent delivery service in dog proof packaging.
Delivery is always prompt and the quality of the bacon is consistently superior to anything I've been able to find in the local supermarkets. Their website is well designed and easy to navigate, and I love being able to easily suspend delivery during holidays, etc.
As a birthday gift I was really thrilled - a genuinely different offering, great product, lovely personality and interface - my only one desire would to have the products arrive a little more spread out timewise - I love bacon but we have three packs in the fridge, they will get eaten but I'm loathed to freeze and don't usually eat a packet or more in any given week - a first World problem I know, can you really get too much of a good thing?
Delicious bacon, straight to my door - what’s not to like? (Unless you are a pig of course)
My mate bought me a subscription as a birthday gift; I hadn't heard of Cure & Simple before. Two things: Firstly, this is literally the most genius idea ever. Bacon through your door! In a time when most of the stuff that comes through my letterbox is complete garbage I now have a renewed excitement for the postman. Secondly, the product! I can't recommend this bacon highly enough. These guys obviously take their breakfast seriously, as do I. They don't lie when they say their bacon is utterly delicious. My advice is, get involved with this.
Very nice. Very happy with product. Thank you x
Great service, excellent bacon and a real treat to look forward to in my post.
Best bacon I've stumbled across, not to be missed. £3.00 off with free delivery (use discount code X3VH9K). https://www.cureandsimple.com/
I've been using them for 8 months now. One hiccup where an order failed to appear, but a quick phone call gets a replacement with me in two days.Not every flavour has been to my taste, but worth trying anyway. Soon after I started, I did a back to back test with Tesco's Finest, Sainsbury's Taste the Difference and a local butcher's bacon and Cure & Simple came out top for me. I see a few that have had a whinge about the price, but you can't have top quality at bargain basement prices(FWIW, the local butcher, if you were to add p+p, was comparable in price) Put on to C&S by a work colleague and we often compare tasting notes. Sometimes order is a day or two late, but I think that can be down to Royal Mail.
I have a regular subscription and always look forward to my bacon delivery. Only disappointed that they withdrew the Old English cure as it was my favourite, but I preordered a few packs on the special.
Lovely bacon, favourites so far were the smoked black treacle and the Bombay cure, but the others have all been very good. The odd issue with bacon not arriving, both on specials, but quickly resolved and replacements arrived next day.
Best bacon I've stumbled across, not to be missed. Try for £1.00 with free delivery (use discount code X3VH9K). https://www.cureandsimple.com/
The Code X3VH9K is no longer valid. Use Code BACONBYPOST to get a discount