Cure and Simple Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Cure and Simple

About Cure and Simple: We make bacon the traditional way with absolutely no added water, available via subscription and delivered via 1st Class Post on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly subscription

How would you rate Cure and Simple ?

"Makes unexpected credit card charges, even after subscription cancelled, doesn't answer the phone, doesn't answer enquiry emails."
"I pre ordered 2 packs of a one off batch in May. Having not had any updates I contacted customer services who apologised and informed me they would arrive on Friday . I waited until Saturday as it was fathers day weekend and I assumed the postal services would be busy . They didn't arrive so now I need to make a trip out to get bacon for fathers day treat . I know its not the end of the world but this isn't the first time my deliveries have not arrived as promised . i'm awaiting a response from customer services . poor service i'm afraid . seriously considering cancelling my subscription which is a shame as when it arrives the bacon is nice"
"I have a regular subscription and always look forward to my bacon delivery. Only disappointed that they withdrew the Old English cure as it was my favourite, but I preordered a few packs on the special."
"This is bacon is horrible and salty threw most of it in the bin."
"Lovely bacon, favourites so far were the smoked black treacle and the Bombay cure, but the others have all been very good. The odd issue with bacon not arriving, both on specials, but quickly resolved and replacements arrived next day."
"Best bacon I've stumbled across, not to be missed. Try for £1.00 with free delivery (use discount code X3VH9K). https://www.cureandsimple.com/"
The Code X3VH9K is no longer valid.
Use Code BACONBYPOST to get a discount
"Had loads of packs now. Two more dropped through my letterbox this morning! Absolutely love this bacon, no more of that nasty thin waterlogged supermarket bacon for us. Tastes superb and the cooking smell is heavenly."
"Lovely product , well packaged , delivered on time and very tasty."
"Having still not received my order, I am unable to rate my experience..."
Alistair G
Verified Buyer
"Nice idea and great gift idea. I've only received one order so far so I can't talk too much about the variety/quality"
"Original comments removed since I have not used the service and do not have the option to delete."
That doesn't sound right at all, our apologies,I have emailed you so we can try and work our was has happened here
"Just had my second pack delivered. First pack was fantastic, this pack was not as good in afraid. The bacon was really hard.. like it had been left out for too long. Hoping it's a one off as the first pack was excellent"
Our apologies about the last packet you received, a replacement will be with you tomorrow
"Good quality product, internet experience and product. Not very good value for money. Need more product for money before I order more."
"Absolute best bacon available to man. No shrinkage, no water, crisps right up. Deliciozo."
"Absolutely fantastic BACON!! I looked forward to every delivery and within 5 mins of it dropping through the letterbox it was in a sandwich! I went with the random selection each week, gutted I never got the bourbon is my only complaint? 👍🏻"
"Delicious bacon delivered promptly"
"Good tasty bacon. Not overly salty but the slices are much too thin. I would prefer a thicker cut to give the bacon more bite."
"Great bacon, great service....bacon by post...my life is complete!!!"
"Simply it's just SOOOO TASTY. Best I've ever bought!"
"Love the bacon, wish there were more flavours though. So so good!!"
Cure and Simple is rated 4.28 based on 198 reviews