Cure and Simple Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Cure and Simple

About Cure and Simple: We make bacon the traditional way with absolutely no added water, available via subscription and delivered via 1st Class Post on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly subscription

Tell us how Cure and Simple made you happy

"Consistently fine food and service! I have rediscovered my taste buds since buying from this innovative company. Having accepted supermarket bacon for more than half a century, this must be farmed on a different planet! Infused with all manner of whatnot& goodness, the 'dog - proof' packaging posted at chosen intervals thru mi letterbox is an olfactory joy to open! The relatively small unit cost is not much more than a 'posh sandwich' and will enable you to invent the yummiest sandwiches possible. This is a very fine company indeed! VBW."
"Super service and absolutely brilliant bacon. Just as it should be - full of flavour, generously sliced and what goes in the pan comes out with negligible weight loss. Nothing else compares!"
"The delivery was on time and the bacon, as always, was absolutely delicious!!"
"Amazing customer service.. Amazing bacon! I 100% recommend Cure and Simple."
"Excellent bacon - what more do you need?!"
"Superb bacon and so different from anything you can buy from the supermarket."
"Unable to select which flavour(s) I want when getting regular deliveries. Can choose one weeks flavour at a time but doesn't have options of more interesting products. Emailed to ask for the more original flavours rather than just plain bacon you can get in super market but keep getting sent plain bacon. Bacon tastes fine."
"Always delivers very high quality products on time . An excellent supplier . Thank you ."
"Great product but ordering process can be tricky."
"I love my bacon delivery! Quality meat and always a treat (I'm married to a vegetarian so rarely buy meat for myself) Top marks to Cure & Simple. I'd certainly recommend to a friend."
"Great tasting bacon that over delivers on quality and flavour. Postal delivery works fantastically. Only wish they could deliver black pudding as well!"
"Excellent product, excellent delivery service in dog proof packaging."
"Delivery is always prompt and the quality of the bacon is consistently superior to anything I've been able to find in the local supermarkets. Their website is well designed and easy to navigate, and I love being able to easily suspend delivery during holidays, etc."
"As a birthday gift I was really thrilled - a genuinely different offering, great product, lovely personality and interface - my only one desire would to have the products arrive a little more spread out timewise - I love bacon but we have three packs in the fridge, they will get eaten but I'm loathed to freeze and don't usually eat a packet or more in any given week - a first World problem I know, can you really get too much of a good thing?"
"Delicious bacon, straight to my door - what’s not to like? (Unless you are a pig of course)"
"It’s nice to be able to eat genuine bacon that’s not full of water. Good taste and texture. Worth the little extra money"
"My mate bought me a subscription as a birthday gift; I hadn't heard of Cure & Simple before. Two things: Firstly, this is literally the most genius idea ever. Bacon through your door! In a time when most of the stuff that comes through my letterbox is complete garbage I now have a renewed excitement for the postman. Secondly, the product! I can't recommend this bacon highly enough. These guys obviously take their breakfast seriously, as do I. They don't lie when they say their bacon is utterly delicious. My advice is, get involved with this."
"Very nice. Very happy with product. Thank you x"
"Great service, excellent bacon and a real treat to look forward to in my post."
"Although the bacon was tasty when cooked - it was a rather jumbled mess in the package., very difficult to seperate."
Cure and Simple is rated 4.32 based on 220 reviews