Cure and Simple Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Cure and Simple

About Cure and Simple: We make bacon the traditional way with absolutely no added water, available via subscription and delivered via 1st Class Post on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly subscription

How would you rate Cure and Simple?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Good quality product, internet experience and product. Not very good value for money. Need more product for money before I order more."
"Absolute best bacon available to man. No shrinkage, no water, crisps right up. Deliciozo."
"Absolutely fantastic BACON!! I looked forward to every delivery and within 5 mins of it dropping through the letterbox it was in a sandwich! I went with the random selection each week, gutted I never got the bourbon is my only complaint? 👍🏻"
"Delicious bacon delivered promptly"
"Good tasty bacon. Not overly salty but the slices are much too thin. I would prefer a thicker cut to give the bacon more bite."
"Great bacon, great service....bacon by post...my life is complete!!!"
"Simply it's just SOOOO TASTY. Best I've ever bought!"
"Love the bacon, wish there were more flavours though. So so good!!"
"the first pack was a sample given me as a gift with a further number of packs added as part of the gift. Having demolished the first pack., I am happy to find bacon appears to have been reinvented to give more texture and more taste the the prepacked, fluid filled product available in superstores. I look forward greatly to the further packs arriving"
"I was disappointed that I had selected delivery for last Friday, and didn't receive my bacon til Saturday late morning. That meant that I didn't have any of your bacon for my breakfast on Saturday as I had planned. It also meant that I had to go out to Co-op and buy some replacement bacon. Now I have your bacon sitting in my fridge, uneaten."
TheManWhoWasntThere
Verified Reviewer
"Best bacon I've stumbled across, not to be missed. Try for £1.00 with free delivery (use discount code X3VH9K). https://www.cureandsimple.com/"
"Had a couple of packs not show up but getting in touch with the team they sorted it all out. Bacon is very tasty and ethical. Overall good company."
"Very expensive and bad customer service. Cancelled my subscription but still trying to take money daily and no response from customer service."
"Best bacon and customer service around."
"Just too expensive. Better than supermarket but similar quality in the local farm shop. Many thanks for the trial though."
"It was some of the best bacon i have ever eaten!!"
"excellent flavour. used the rashers to make bacon sandwiches. delicious fried the rashers delighted to find there was no white watery gung in the pan just flavour filled fat best christmas present I received cannot wait for the next delivery FMJ"
"Good quality bacon. Arrives well packaged and on time"
"Great bacon and excellent customer service. Would happily recommend"
"I received this as a gift and the service and products are excellent"
Cure and Simple is rated 4.32 based on 186 reviews