Cure and Simple Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cure and Simple
Read Cure and Simple Reviews

About Cure and Simple:

We make bacon the traditional way with absolutely no added water, available via subscription and delivered via 1st Class Post on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly subscription

finance@cureandsimple.com

Tell us how Cure and Simple made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I recently ordered a weekly subscription as part of a gift. My order arrived late and in very ordinary postal packaging. I asked if this was safe to eat as I did not know where it had been during the days that it hadn't arrived and was offered no assurances but simply told it would be 'fine'. As the packaging says to keep refrigerated and I had no idea where it had been, it went to waste. In this time, the next delivery was due. My payment has been taken but nothing has been received. They have taken two payments and I have received one item that had been out of refrigeration for an unknown amount of time that had to go to waste. Please be cautious when using this company and read all reviews beyond those that you are guided to.
I rejoined recently as a way of getting some more supplies without needing to shop. I set up a weekly bacon, and made a one-off order for bacon, lardons, and some ham. Tomorrow will mark two weeks since the one-off order should have arrived. The bacon came, but the bacon lardons and ham did not. I messaged about this, and the initial reply was prompt. They advised if still not arrived by a certain date, to let them know. That date came. It did not arrive. I let them know. A reply came... nothing about what would be done. I reply. Nothing. Prompt responses became no responses. One cannot help but think that the company are choosing not to respond to the query - given the sudden time in reply. I understand things are difficult, but being up front about it is important. Nothing of the sort on the website. Have cancelled, and I am needing to challenge via my credit card for the £14 refund not issued.
None of our orders have been delivered. I phone today about 5 minutes ago (4.45pm) as this was third delivery that has not gotten to us. No address issue on the account. We have now been charged twice and after speaking with someone mid-last week, we were supposed to get a replacement delivery on Saturday. Nothing has shown up. I wrote about this in a blog post recommending people to sign up and I will rescind that as of this week and remove them from my post. This is absolutely despicable and I hope I do not continue to get charged. I will be sharing this on my blog and hope that they realise their actions are completely wrong and they should be either delivering or not charging me and letting me know why. I hope I do not continue to get charged, I cannot afford these ridiculous payments to get nothing back.
Superb product couldn't ask for more. A friendly company who when things go wrong put their hands up.
As a quirky gift for our sons birthday we got him the monthly bacon offer. He was supposed to receive a different flavour bacon each month but he very nearly got the same flavour each time. I don’t think they keep a record of what flavour is sent hence the problem. Not recommended.
The bacon is good, but for the last several months I have been trying to cancel and they are not responding. I have gone so far as to ask MasterCard to cancel the payment and Cure and Simple have even ignored that request. This was purchased as a gift and it’s one that unfortunately I cannot stop giving
Was a supplier of good bacon. However suddenly have stopped sending out my order & cannot responses to my emails & messages.
Yet they still email me asking if I wish to order various flavour bacon. Would not recommend until they get their act together.
Superb bacon and awesome customer service.

We've gone from monthly deliveries, via fortnightly to weekly ones, because Saturday's don't seem right without a c&s bacon sandwich for breakfast.

The smoked pancetta is truly to-die-for......
Consistently fine food and service! I have rediscovered my taste buds since buying from this innovative company. Having accepted supermarket bacon for more than half a century, this must be farmed on a different planet! Infused with all manner of whatnot& goodness, the 'dog - proof' packaging posted at chosen intervals thru mi letterbox is an olfactory joy to open!

The relatively small unit cost is not much more than a 'posh sandwich' and will enable you to invent the yummiest sandwiches possible. This is a very fine company indeed! VBW.
Super service and absolutely brilliant bacon. Just as it should be - full of flavour, generously sliced and what goes in the pan comes out with negligible weight loss. Nothing else compares!
The delivery was on time and the bacon, as always, was absolutely delicious!!
Amazing customer service.. Amazing bacon! I 100% recommend Cure and Simple.
Excellent bacon - what more do you need?!
Superb bacon and so different from anything you can buy from the supermarket.
Unable to select which flavour(s) I want when getting regular deliveries. Can choose one weeks flavour at a time but doesn't have options of more interesting products. Emailed to ask for the more original flavours rather than just plain bacon you can get in super market but keep getting sent plain bacon. Bacon tastes fine.
Always delivers very high quality products on time . An excellent supplier . Thank you .
Great product but ordering process can be tricky.
I love my bacon delivery! Quality meat and always a treat (I'm married to a vegetarian so rarely buy meat for myself) Top marks to Cure & Simple. I'd certainly recommend to a friend.
Great tasting bacon that over delivers on quality and flavour. Postal delivery works fantastically. Only wish they could deliver black pudding as well!
Excellent product, excellent delivery service in dog proof packaging.
Cure and Simple is rated 4.25 based on 228 reviews