Cure and Simple Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Cure and Simple

About Cure and Simple: We make bacon the traditional way with absolutely no added water, available via subscription and delivered via 1st Class Post on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly subscription

How would you rate Cure and Simple?

"Lovely bacon, favourites so far were the smoked black treacle and the Bombay cure, but the others have all been very good. The odd issue with bacon not arriving, both on specials, but quickly resolved and replacements arrived next day."
"Best bacon I've stumbled across, not to be missed. Try for £1.00 with free delivery (use discount code X3VH9K). https://www.cureandsimple.com/"
"Had loads of packs now. Two more dropped through my letterbox this morning! Absolutely love this bacon, no more of that nasty thin waterlogged supermarket bacon for us. Tastes superb and the cooking smell is heavenly."
"Lovely product , well packaged , delivered on time and very tasty."
"Having still not received my order, I am unable to rate my experience..."
Alistair G
Verified Buyer
"Nice idea and great gift idea. I've only received one order so far so I can't talk too much about the variety/quality"
"Original comments removed since I have not used the service and do not have the option to delete."
That doesn't sound right at all, our apologies,I have emailed you so we can try and work our was has happened here
"Just had my second pack delivered. First pack was fantastic, this pack was not as good in afraid. The bacon was really hard.. like it had been left out for too long. Hoping it's a one off as the first pack was excellent"
Our apologies about the last packet you received, a replacement will be with you tomorrow
"Good quality product, internet experience and product. Not very good value for money. Need more product for money before I order more."
"Absolute best bacon available to man. No shrinkage, no water, crisps right up. Deliciozo."
"Absolutely fantastic BACON!! I looked forward to every delivery and within 5 mins of it dropping through the letterbox it was in a sandwich! I went with the random selection each week, gutted I never got the bourbon is my only complaint? 👍🏻"
"Delicious bacon delivered promptly"
"Good tasty bacon. Not overly salty but the slices are much too thin. I would prefer a thicker cut to give the bacon more bite."
"Great bacon, great service....bacon by post...my life is complete!!!"
"Simply it's just SOOOO TASTY. Best I've ever bought!"
"Love the bacon, wish there were more flavours though. So so good!!"
"the first pack was a sample given me as a gift with a further number of packs added as part of the gift. Having demolished the first pack., I am happy to find bacon appears to have been reinvented to give more texture and more taste the the prepacked, fluid filled product available in superstores. I look forward greatly to the further packs arriving"
"I was disappointed that I had selected delivery for last Friday, and didn't receive my bacon til Saturday late morning. That meant that I didn't have any of your bacon for my breakfast on Saturday as I had planned. It also meant that I had to go out to Co-op and buy some replacement bacon. Now I have your bacon sitting in my fridge, uneaten."
TheManWhoWasntThere
Verified Reviewer
"Had a couple of packs not show up but getting in touch with the team they sorted it all out. Bacon is very tasty and ethical. Overall good company."
Cure and Simple is rated 4.32 based on 194 reviews