Curated Kings Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Curated Kings

How would you rate Curated Kings ?

Gustavo Pinto
Verified Reviewer
"They dont answer the e-mails and past 3 days that my t shirt must be in my house"
"Did not receive my order not a refund when i requested ... it’s been 6 months!!!"
Lucia Belardo
Verified Buyer
"Dealt with my issue efficiently"
Hello Lucia, Firstly we are very sorry you haven't received your order yet. Having taken a look at the order details, the order was placed 28th February which was 6 days ago. The order was placed after our cut off time for same day dispatch, meaning the true dispatch day was Thursday 1st. The delivery service chosen was 2-3 working days so today is in fact the last day to receive your item as quoted in our delivery estimates. Whilst it is unusual to take 3 working days to be delivered, due to the adverse weather in England last week the delay is understandable with many couriers not being able to pickup and deliver parcels. It would have been preferred you had contacted us prior to leaving a negative review and we could have explained the situation to yourself. Kind Regards
Katie Melvin
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and fast efficient delivery service!!"
"Fast delivery smooth and hassle free great clothing highly recommend!"
"Good quality merchandise and fast delivery"
Rhys Hayward
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant quick service even during a busy period"
Brad Palin
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery time, great quality"
"Can't fault the value of the prices *but* the edge over competitors gets completely wiped out when incorrect items are sent and returns postage (on top of travel costs to the post office etc) has to be paid by buyers in order to correct problems caused by dispatch. It feels a bit sneaky to say "30 days refund, buyer pays return postage" on ebay listings (which most take to mean re: things that don't fit or that a buyer just changed their mind about), and only clarify that customers also have to pay for blatant mistakes made on Curated Kings' end of things after purchase is made as well."
Mitchell Rowan
Verified Buyer
"Very happy! With my order came very fast aswell. Would highly recommend!😊"

Curated Kings Limited
"I enquired about one of the watches, which had two different photos so you couldnt tell which you were buying. Customer service literally emailed me back 10 mins later updating the changes and apologising for the confusion. Yes I bought the watch :-). Delivery was very fast and the quality of products is fantastic."

"good quality clothes"

Scott Connell
Verified Buyer
"Quality clothing !! Fast Delivery!!"
Jamie Savage
Verified Buyer
"Good quality products. Fast delivery. I had an issue with my order which was due to the supplier and couldn't be helped however the customer service I received from Samantha and the team was second to none. They could not have done more for me. They made me feel like my problem was not a problem at all. Well done curatedkings !! I even got extra discount and free delivery :)"
Darren Skivington
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service from you guys, love lots of the clothes you sell and can see myself using you guys a lot in the future 👌🏻"

Simon Kiernan
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful items, great dilivery , can’t wait to get more"
Hello, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We're extremely happy that you have had a fantastic shopping experience with us here at Curated Kings and we look forward to you ordering with us again in the near future. Kind Regards Curated Kings Limited
Blaine Beattie
Verified Buyer
"Love the top wish I had loads of cash to keep spending on the website"
Dale Hargreaves
Verified Reviewer
"Genuinely the best customer service I’ve ever received from an online clothing company they couldn’t do enough when there was a problem with my delivery through no fault of there own (all royal mail’s) and kept in touch from the start to the finish to make sure I was happy ,if you’re looking for a place with good clothes and brilliant customer service this is the place"
Michael Dobson
Verified Buyer
"Great clothing lines, good service and always growing!"
"Fantastic"