Cupid Carriages Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cupid Carriages

100a School Road, Wales Bar

How would you rate Cupid Carriages?

Verified Buyer

Absolutely brilliant service feom start to finish really made my day driver was amazing too and very friendly thank you for an amazing service, will definitely recommend
Verified Reviewer

Thanks you contributed towards our special day on the 17th June my driver was lovely I was so nervous he was putting me at ease and making me laugh your cars were lovely we will definitely recommend you thanks again xx
Verified Buyer

Exceptional service and value. I booked a Bentley Mulsanne for my wife to arrive at our wedding venue. The car didn't disappoint and the driver was first class in both how he looked and how he conducted himself. The driver could not do enough for us and waited to ensure we had all the photos we wanted. I would recommend Cupid Carriages to anyone who was looking to book their wedding car.
Neil And Debra Jackson 25 /8/2017
Verified Reviewer

we would like too thank you so much for great day the car and driver glen were superb we were treated like royals i would recommend cupid limos they are a very good
Keith Bell
Verified Buyer

All very professional. Car was nice and early and very well presented. As was the chauffeur (Gary). He then ensured my daughter, the bride, enjoyed the experience. Definitely money well spent and would certainly recommend.
Unverified Reviewer

No lights, no music, driver who didn't know the area, told to wait outside in the rain while he completed his paperwork, no bubbly, rain leaking in, ripped seat...... Worst experience - not not book. Thanks for spoiling what should have been a great surprise in getting me to my black tie birthday
Unverified Reviewer

Poor quality car interior, rain leaking inside, no bubbly, no sat nav - very very poor. Don't waste your money
Hi, I am really sorry you have had a bad experience with one of our limos. We have also received your email into the office about this problem, this will be passed over the MD Simon who will look into the issue further. Unfortunately Simon is currently away, we have left the message with him and when he gets back he will be in touch to discuss the matter further.
Unverified Reviewer

""The service is second to none. We hired two cars for our wedding in July and both drivers were superb and went that extra mile to help us.
Thank you for your review. We are glad the drivers were helpful and you had a great day.
All the best for the future from the Cupid Carriages Team!
Unverified Reviewer

really poor cars, the doors wouldn't shut properly, the rims were dirty inside which meant that I already had some dirty stains on my dress before walking down the isle. The driver was unhelpful and the 'champagne' (lambrini!) was horribly warm by the time it was time to drink it. We were very disappointed and would not recommend Cupid Carriages at all.
We are very sorry to hear you had a bad experience with our cars, we pride ourselves on delivering the best wedding transport so we would like to discuss this with you further, We have your details but unfortunately Simon is currently away but when he returns he will give you a call to discuss this situation further

Unfortunately due to it being a very hot day the complementary bubbly wasn't as cold as it usual is but on this day all bubbly was kept in cool bags before being given out.
Siobhan Smith
Verified Reviewer

Absolutely amazing service and everyone commented on how beautiful the car was. Nothing was too much trouble and the driver was a real gentleman. Would definitely recommend!

Kevin Thompson
Unverified Reviewer

Amazing and professional. Cars clean and drivers so friendly. Would recommend.
Lindsey And Gary Mangham
Unverified Reviewer

We hired the Bentley flying spur for our wedding (22/07/2017). The car was fabulous and Dave our driver absolutely brilliant. We were made to feel special and the bubbly when we got in was a great touch. Thank you very much !

Mr Khan
Verified Buyer

Nothing short of amazing. Always looked after by the firm as well as Simon. On time. Greatly priced. Well presented. Cannot fault. The Rolls Royce 'Plug' for sure.
Gemma Harper
Unverified Reviewer

Absolutely amazing on time , even earlier tbh. Driver was lively service was fantastic would defo recommend!!

Leanna Aitken
Verified Buyer

I ordered 2 Bentleys and a Mercedes to take myself, my husband and bridesmaids to our wedding venue. The cars arrived on time with a bottle of champagne for us which was lovely! The drivers were so friendly and helpful, you don't get that awkward atmosphere like you would with a driver you didn't know, they were really joyful, chatty and made me relax on my big day.

The drivers complied with anything that our photographer asked and were more than happy to go above and beyond.

The quality of the cars are immaculate and so beautiful.

Would definitely hire from them again.
Dawn
Unverified Reviewer

Could not thank these guys enough for my wedding day. Everything went so smoothly and the service was so professional and prompt from booking to the big day. The drivers were superb on the day and the cars I ordered were spectacular! Thank you again!

Ian
Unverified Reviewer

We had a airport drop off and pick up .both times the drivers treated us like royalty .would definitely recommend true professionals
Deanna Williams
Verified Reviewer

Hired a Limo for my 40th birthday on 21 July 2017. Must say professional service from the booking to the service on the day. Very helpful friendly driver called Tony. This service from this company certainly added to my day bring special. Highly recommend CC/APL MASSIVE THANKS
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from making an enquiry , to booking , to the car arriving on the day of our son's wedding.
Magnificent service from the chauffer throughout the day , especially the red carpet
The car was clean inside and out
Will definitely be recommending Cupid Carriages to family and friends