Cupid Carriages Reviews

76 Reviews

simon@americanpielimousines.co.uk

Laura Vickers
Unverified Reviewer

I hired the Porsche panamera as a surprise for my husband on our wedding day on the 14th January 2017.
The car arrived on time (actually slightly early) and nothing was too much trouble! We went onto a second location for some photos before our reception and the driver rolled out a red carpet for us. Then a glass of bubbly each on the way to our reception; we then had more photos at our reception and my husband was even allowed to pose in the drivers seat.
Thank you so much for making the surprise so perfect! It absolutely made his day and we'll definitely never forget it! Lots of love Mr and Mrs Vickers. X
Laura Vickers

Mr And Mrs Crowder
Verified Reviewer

We hired the porche panemera for our wedding on 16th February 2017 the service was above and beyond exceptional. The chauffeur (Tony) was fantastic as well as being helpful and reassuring for a nervous bride. Also went an alternative route to our reception so that we could stop off in a special place for a photo to be taken with my husbands father at heart who was sadly taken away from him when he was young so this picture was important to my husband to feel like his dad was part of our day. Nothing was too much trouble thankyou so much to cupid carriages for helping our day run smoothly and getting me there on time.
Emma Staniuszko
Verified Reviewer

We hired the rolls Royce phantom for our wedding day, what a beautiful car! Our driver Chris was lovely too, couldn't do enough for us! Would definitely recommend.
Debbie White
Unverified Reviewer

We booked a Range Rover for our wedding on the 26th November last year, the car was fantastic. The booking process was straightforward I spoke to Karen who was extremely helpful and the price was reasonable. Our chauffeur Stuart was lovely, extremely smart, very helpful made for a stress free day. Would recommend and use again.
Fiona
Unverified Reviewer

We got Married on the 2nd December and we had a stretched Bentley Limo is was gorgeous, we received two bottles of bubbly, red carpet and bows on the Limo. Our driver was called Steve and he was so nice, friendly and gave us excellent service. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks so much for making us feel so special on our wedding day.
Victor Podmore
Verified Buyer

Victor Podmore was magnificent in every way for what was a very long late drive for him.
Beth Sipson
Verified Reviewer

Massive thank you to Cupid cars after they came to our rescue this morning as we had mistakenly booked the Bentley for the wrong day! The driver was fabulous and got us to the airport with plenty of time to spare ? also the kind lady I spoke to was extremely helpful. Thank you again!
Mrs Malik
Verified Buyer

We are very pleased with the level of professionalism that Cupid Carriages have demonstrated. Right from the onset of booking our transport to the actual day of our daughter's wedding. The driver was very polite, courteous and above all very pleasant which made our journey even better. The level of service has been 5* and faultless! Thank you.
Ray & Linda Schofield
Verified Buyer

Excellent vehicles, great punctuality and very courteous drivers.
Philip Bartlett
Verified Buyer

They did what they promised with massive degree of professionalism, but with a degree of humility that made the service feel personal.
Paul
Verified Reviewer

Lovely clean vehicles,courtious,friendly,polite&smart drivers too.Nothing was too much trouble.The vehicle and driver topped off the whole experience of the day.Thanks
Jane Beecham
Verified Reviewer

The vintage Rolls Royce wraith was absolutely beautiful.Spotlessly clean.The driver was very professional and had a great sense of humor that made us all relax on the way to the ceremony on the 2nd July 2016.
My daughter was absolutely delighted and was a complete surprise to her. She did not know i had booked the car and Cupid Cars kept everything a secret even when parking the car outside to pick her up was completed in secret.
You made an amazing day even more special.
I would certainly recommend your company.
Thank you very much for your excellent service.
Sue Shawcroft
Verified Reviewer

The white Rolls Royse was absolutely beautiful.Spotlessly clean.The driver Ian was really professional.He also had a great sense of humour that made us all relax on the way to the ceromony.
My daughter was absolutely delighted.
You made an amazing day even more special.
I would certainly recommend your company.
Thank you very much for your excellent service.
Sue
Lynn
Verified Reviewer

We had a beautiful Mercedes to take us all to our Daughter Danielle's wedding at Cannon Hall in Cawthorne on the 1st of August. It was the perfect start to a perfect day, Champagne on route and red carpet on arrival. And we want to say a massive thank you to Victor, the best chauffeur ever and an absolute gentleman. Please pass our thanks on to him. Perfect.
John S (Nottingham)
Verified Reviewer

I wanted to write to you and thank you and the two drivers whom ferried me, my daughter and the bridesmaids to the church and reception.
The cars arrived well on time and in immaculate condition the whole road turned out when they arrived!

But more importantly the two drivers Wayne and Chris where absolutely superb nothing was too much trouble for them and their attitude was first class.
Which on such a busy day was all I had hoped for. I feel it is easier to complain rather than congratulate. And on this occasion it is a 100% congratulations on such a quality service.

I would have no hesitation at all in recommending you, a 5 star service from start to end.

Kind regards
John
Bob
Verified Buyer

On 23rd July 2016 we hired a car for our sons' Wedding. We chose the Range Rover Vogue finished in Luxor Gold. The vehicle was presented beautifully complete with Ivory ribbons and bows, red carpet and fizz. The Chauffeur was Richard who arrived in good time and was very professional. Even though the ceremony and wedding breakfast were at the same venue, the couple did not want to miss out on being driven off in the wedding car. This didn't present a problem and dovetailed in nicely during lulls in the photographs. Richard also had a suggestion for some private photos at the nearby Alrewas Arboretum. Thank you Cupid Carriages, especially Richard for making their day so special.
Gina
Verified Reviewer

What a fantastic experience, worth every penny. The driver went out of his way to drive past relatives so that my 11 year old could wave at them. He was funny and really friendly. Would highly recommend them.
Verified Reviewer

Really poor won't use again
Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We take our commitment to our customers very seriously, and as such, we are very disappointed to hear that we fell short of your expectations. If you would like to contact us to discuss the details of your concern, we’ll be able to look into this further.
Mrs Bennett
Verified Reviewer

Booked the Vintage Phantom 3 Fxf Rolls Royce, for my daughters Prom. Beautiful car, service was amazing. Very helpful when booking and phoning up to confirm details. Will use again.A*.
Cupid Carriages is rated 4.91 based on 76 reviews