Cupid Carriages Reviews

100a School Road
Wales Bar
Sheffield
S26 5QJ

How would you rate Cupid Carriages?

Mr Steven Earp
Verified Reviewer

We hired a vintage wedding car for my daughter's wedding 12/5/17. From booking the car to the wedding day itself the service was second to none. Andy James was the driver for the wedding, he was very polite attentive and went the extra mile to make my daughter's and her new husband travel special. I would highly recommend the company Cupid cars to anyone who is planning a special event as you will get more than you ask for.
Kind Regards
Steve and Anne Earp
Branston, Burton on Trent
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

Nice car and nice driver however ...
2 cars were meant to pick groom party up at 12 and only one car came! so the groom's father and his wife had to be squeezed into our cars "bridal". Last minute stress the bride could do without. Ourcars arrived too early and because of the first car not turning up, we had to fit an extra person into the bridal car which made me very uncomfortable and squashed in my dress. As we were half an hour early, we then had to wait around the back of the venue in these "uncomfortable" conditions. They also say you get a bottle of champagne with your car but it's fizzy sweet wine.

As I say nice car but they need to do abit more research into their journeys and timings. Not great but get you from A to B but a taxi could do that I guess!

Verified Buyer

We had a fantastic service from the start of our enquiries to the car leaving after our ceremony. The driver even went back during the service to collect my bouquet which is left. Car looked fantastic but more than that the driver was lovely and seemed to understand that all the little touches make the day! Thank you.
Rachel Higginbottom
Verified Buyer

The car was amazing and on time. Our driver Andy was brilliant and made the ride very enjoyable. Excellent service, definitely recommend this company to everyone!!
Verified Buyer

Hired a Benley Flying Spur for my wifes 70th birthday. Superb experience and a very professional driver Chris Moody, made it a perfect experience for all concerned.
Would recommend this company to anyone. There service and discrection could not be fualted.
Ian Jeffery
Verified Buyer

Many thanks to Cupid Carriages for providing two immaculately prepared cars for my daughter`s wedding day. The service was first class.
I would also like to thank the chauffer`s Steve and Graham for being on time and making her day so very special. I would recommend your company to anyone.
Kathy Ness
Verified Buyer

I took their advice and booked ROYCE, fabulous car both interior and exterior, it was for my mum's 100th birthday.
The service we received was professional, very friendly, with excellent communication, the chauffeur was a lovely chap, on the whole it was a great service throughout and well worth the price.
Many thanks to you all Kathy.
Fiona
Verified Reviewer

The service and beautiful car they provided was excellent , very prompt, courteous, professional and amazing value. Thank you Cupid Carriages!
Laura Vickers
Verified Buyer

I hired the Porsche panamera as a surprise for my husband on our wedding day on the 14th January 2017.
The car arrived on time (actually slightly early) and nothing was too much trouble! We went onto a second location for some photos before our reception and the driver rolled out a red carpet for us. Then a glass of bubbly each on the way to our reception; we then had more photos at our reception and my husband was even allowed to pose in the drivers seat.
Thank you so much for making the surprise so perfect! It absolutely made his day and we'll definitely never forget it! Lots of love Mr and Mrs Vickers. X
Laura Vickers

Mr And Mrs Crowder
Verified Reviewer

We hired the porche panemera for our wedding on 16th February 2017 the service was above and beyond exceptional. The chauffeur (Tony) was fantastic as well as being helpful and reassuring for a nervous bride. Also went an alternative route to our reception so that we could stop off in a special place for a photo to be taken with my husbands father at heart who was sadly taken away from him when he was young so this picture was important to my husband to feel like his dad was part of our day. Nothing was too much trouble thankyou so much to cupid carriages for helping our day run smoothly and getting me there on time.
Emma Staniuszko
Verified Reviewer

We hired the rolls Royce phantom for our wedding day, what a beautiful car! Our driver Chris was lovely too, couldn't do enough for us! Would definitely recommend.
Debbie White
Verified Buyer

We booked a Range Rover for our wedding on the 26th November last year, the car was fantastic. The booking process was straightforward I spoke to Karen who was extremely helpful and the price was reasonable. Our chauffeur Stuart was lovely, extremely smart, very helpful made for a stress free day. Would recommend and use again.
Fiona
Verified Buyer

We got Married on the 2nd December and we had a stretched Bentley Limo is was gorgeous, we received two bottles of bubbly, red carpet and bows on the Limo. Our driver was called Steve and he was so nice, friendly and gave us excellent service. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks so much for making us feel so special on our wedding day.
Victor Podmore
Verified Buyer

Victor Podmore was magnificent in every way for what was a very long late drive for him.
Beth Sipson
Verified Reviewer

Massive thank you to Cupid cars after they came to our rescue this morning as we had mistakenly booked the Bentley for the wrong day! The driver was fabulous and got us to the airport with plenty of time to spare ? also the kind lady I spoke to was extremely helpful. Thank you again!
Mrs Malik
Verified Buyer

We are very pleased with the level of professionalism that Cupid Carriages have demonstrated. Right from the onset of booking our transport to the actual day of our daughter's wedding. The driver was very polite, courteous and above all very pleasant which made our journey even better. The level of service has been 5* and faultless! Thank you.
Ray & Linda Schofield
Verified Buyer

Excellent vehicles, great punctuality and very courteous drivers.
Philip Bartlett
Verified Buyer

They did what they promised with massive degree of professionalism, but with a degree of humility that made the service feel personal.
Paul
Verified Reviewer

Lovely clean vehicles,courtious,friendly,polite&smart drivers too.Nothing was too much trouble.The vehicle and driver topped off the whole experience of the day.Thanks
Cupid Carriages is rated 4.89 based on 84 reviews