Cupid Carriages Reviews

Cupid Carriages 5 star review on 14th August 2017
Laura & William Tucker
Cupid Carriages 5 star review on 4th August 2017
Thomlinson
The car itself was spotless and very grand! We loved it thank you. . Barry couldn’t have been anymore helpful and he left a very good impression on us. Please pass on our thanks to Barry.
Magical Experience! We had 2 Imperial Viscount cars drive the bridesmaids, mother of the bride, father of the bride and of course the bride from Derby to Swancar Farm at Trowell on 12 July 2021. Our 2 drivers, Adrian and Gordon, were excellent as they drove us to the wedding venue calming our pre-ceremony nerves. The bride and groom had a short drive after their wedding which they thoroughly enjoyed. First class service and highly recommended- massive THANK YOU for adding another touch of class to a highly memorable day.
Absolutely fantastic service!! I made a mistake and gave my home address instead of my mum's address( totally my fault) the car drivers waited while they found out what was going on ..then came to the correct address straight away! Drivers absolutely lovely! We had 3 Rolls Royces and the cars were stunning! Absolutely recommend!
A very professional, friendly, polite, kind, thoughtful company. Considering the weather was not on our side for the wedding you made it very warm and relaxing. The quality of our car and the driver was unbelievable and a moment to remember. Highly recommend…..thank you Cupid Carriages.
Our ride from start to finish was amazing our driver john was amazing so kind and very helpful made our journey so fun defo 5 star service massive thankyou john
Cant rate cupid carriages enough! Absolutely amazing experience with them and hopefully get to use in the future.
Not booked due to poor customer service over the phone and being told I could not visit to see cars as they are not taking visitors. This isn't true as I know they have taken visitors. I was then told in a patronising way to go to the webpage and book without visiting.
We hired a vehicle for our wedding and our driver Paul was fantastic, couldn’t have been more helpful and courteous. Dealing with the team prior to the wedding day had also been excellent and such a smooth process. Will be recommending Cupid Carriages to all family & friends.
Very reliable, helped our wedding day run smoothly with times, driver John lovely, company easy to deal with via email and phone. Would recommend :)
Our end to end experience of the services from Cupid Carriages for our daughters wedding was outstanding! Communications with Howard at HQ was very clear and concise. On the day the car was tidy, comfortable and clean, and Rob was ultimately professional to top it all off! Timing was excellent and the service outstanding. Many thanks for complimenting our special day.
Refused to provide a refund despite wedding being unable to go ahead due to lockdown. Avoid.
Car arrived well in time and clean the driver was very pleasent and helpful
Fantastic service, perfect timing and car was very clean considering the horrible weather. Made it a very special day, can’t thank them enough
I would just like to give you some feedback regarding rob your driver yesterday. People are always fast to leave negative reviews about things however I would just like to say how happy I was with rob what an asset to your company he is. He was looking the part like he was actually attending a wedding he was prompt with his arrival and went the extra mile for me on my special day. I would recommend him and your company to family and friends if anyone deserves any pay rises it’s rob he is the face of the company as he is the person that interacts with your customers. If you could pass this feedback on to rob to I would really appreciate it. And again I would just like to say a massive thank you to him for making our travels smooth and prompt what a guy. Thank you rob.
They were very punctual, friendly and very helpful. They made everything run smoothly.
I hired a car to go to my sisters funeral all the way to Brighton and back. This company made a sad day bearable. The driver John was wonderful, professional and lovely to me and my grandson. The car was excellent, on time, clean and a lovely drive for such a long journey. Thank you so much Howard, Simon and John for making the best of a sad day. I have no hesitation in recommending your company to any one and will use your services again. Thank you Diane and Paul.
The driver arrived in good time car was clean Car. driver waited for us as we were late he took the bridesmaids then came Back for the bride. Driver was courteous . I would have them again
Hired a limousine for my wedding day. Was a friendly and amenable driver. Arrived on time and allowed for photos. Looked after the bride and other passengers.
Excellent customer service throughout, from the initial inquiry, the booking process, and the car hire itself. Really good value for money, will definitely recommend to our friends and family and will use again in the future.
We had a difficult time after lockdown and our wedding cancelled then the loss of our terminally ill son after a 3 year battle with metachromatic luekodystrophy. The owner Simon contacted us personally to offer his condolences and a refund in full. Although due to timeframes and current global pandemic things took a week or 2 longer then expected. But bless his heart he refunded us in full without issue and was a man of his word and then offered my partner a vehicle of his choice for whatever occasion free of charge. We cannot thank Simon and his team enough. Through the most on difficult time in our families lives we felt so heart warmed by his actions and understanding for our specific circumstances. We would just like to thank him from the bottom of our heart for everything his has done for us in these tough times. Thank you Simon Kindest regards and a heartfelt thank you Miss jodie Pickard Mr Liam pinnell
Cupid Carriages is rated 4.80 based on 239 reviews