Cupid Carriages Reviews

Read Cupid Carriages Reviews

info@cupidcarriages.co.uk

100a School Road, Wales Bar

Tell us how Cupid Carriages made you happy
Very nice service. I highly recommend it. I arrived early so the driver took us around for a bit rather than just waiting in the car which was very nice. The car was super clean and nicely decorated with ribbon.
Brilliant service from start to finish. Safe journey in terrible weather, prompt and made us feel pampered and excited for our trip.
The driver was professional and gave us a very smooth drive to our home. He was very accommodating and allowed us to sit back and enjoy our journey! Definitely recommended
Many thanks for helping make a special day an absolutely fantastic occasion. The impressive car arrived promptly and in a spotless condition. The driver was calm and courteous throughout and extremely helpful. I would thoroughly recommend this service.
May I say it was a pleasure to have booked with your company. The driver John gave us information on things in the limousine, if we needed to stop for a break and was a very nice polite gentleman. It was the most comfortable journey I'd ever had in a limousine on such a long journey.  The bubbly was nice too. If I have to book a limousine again I'd definitely be using your company. Thanks for a smooth journey to Newcastle. The price was good too for the distance.
we had a limo fir boxing on Saturday at Sheffield arena, was amazing !!! we got dropped off and picked up right outside the doors so happy we booked with yourselves, will 100% be doing it again and would highly recommend!
I booked 2 phantoms for my wedding on Sat 1st Feb this year, I would like to thank you for a very professional service vehicles turned on time and immaculate condition , both drivers seemed to go that extra mile to make our day so special. I could not praise the drivers enough for getting all of us to the registry office and onward to the hotel. A excellent service carried out out by a professional company, I would recommend to anyone, well done and thank you. Dave & Jackie
Thank John for a very professional service to & from Heathrow highly recommended. On time both ends. The Vegas Stag Do
We had a very rare vintage car for our wedding day. They called in the morning to say everything was on track and they arrived super early. We had 2 journeys with them and the driver was really nice and friendly. 100% recommend. The car was lovely and there are not more than a few of them in the country. They came from Leeds all the way to the Midlands too.
Our driver was great the car was great too
Howard was so helpful in the planning stages of our daughters wedding and John the chauffeur on the day was just great! It was lovely driving to Church and people hooting and waving at us. John made our daughter and son in law feel very special. Thank you to all at Cupid Carriages for a wonderful experience!
Absolutely brilliant day, driver Mark was a star and made my wife feel very special and at ease. The car was beautiful The company was very approachable to our details and very professional. Thankyou Simon & Kerry
They sent the wrong car while ours was parked on the forecourt according to the owner. No champagne was offered even though it was included on the booking. We got married in August and are still awaiting a response (23rd November) despite emailing and calling a number of times. Only the owner who is never on site or conveniently in the forecourt at the time of phoning can deal with complaints. The only positive was that they turned up on time and arrived at the venue on time.
This was a long trip over a short time. The service that we received from your two drivers Norman and Nigel was outstanding,courteous,punctual and very helpful throughout. It was a long day and a long drive some times in bad conditions but always safe and sound. Worth every penny with peace of mind .
Amazing service absolutely fantastic all 3 drivers were really professional and made us all feel comfortable and all the drivers arrived on time. Simon incredible man helped so much answered all the questions i had and gave a very good deal Thank you again to all
Absolutely Perfect!! 5+ A sincere Thankyou to Simon and his highly professional drivers at Cupid Carriages for an absolute fantastic service. Cupid Carriages provided us with 5 bespoke Pearl White immaculate 'monster' vehicles, including A Rolls Royce Ghost, Rolls Royce Phantom and A Bently for a wedding ceremony at Oulton Hall Leeds. A complex detailed planned time Internary was discussed and agreed with Simon prior to the big wedding day and all the friendly smart dressed drivers were on time and delivered a fantastic service. Thankyou to a great local independent company for an unbelievable price and a value added service. Will most definitely use you again and recommend you to others. Thanks Jav
Fantastic quality fantastic service will use again Would recommend them to everyone.
Great time keeping and service so pleased to have used the company recommend you highly
The Rolls Royce Phantom was amazing! And made Chloe and Johnathan’s wedding day, and mine (Father of the Bride) it was a showstopper to the guests and passers by alike, the Chauffeur Nigel was absolutely fantastic, helpful, courteous and kind. He was very punctual and I would not hesitate in Recommending them to anyone, thank you so very much, kindest regards. Mr.K.C.Fisher.
If your looking for a limo for your wedding day then !!!STAY AWAY!!! from Cupid Carriages. First of all the driver didn't know where to go even though it was a 5 min drive from the hotel to where the ceremony was held (he had a month to do a little recon on pickup and drop off). The driver had to ask the bride constantly for directions, and the driver looked like he'd been dragged through a hedge backwards. Then there was supposed to be a red carpet and 2 bottles of bubbly(didn't get any at all) when I emailed them asking to be refunded for the bubbly they replied saying it was supposed be be complimentary and wasnt included in the price of £250 i paid. Then the baby phantom limo was in a state as the paint on the outer roof was peeling the sills had a massive dint in it. To expect things to go wrong on your big day is a given, but everything on our day went perfect no problems we was only let down by the limo service received. I could have Paid for a taxi to drive the 1 mile that we had to go there and back(at least he wouldn't have had to ask for directions and he wouldn't have charged £250 for the pleasure. All in all a very third rate service so look elsewhere for a limo. Ps you pay through another limo company called American Pie limos so seems a bit shady but thought I'd let you be aware of them as well.
Cupid Carriages is rated 4.83 based on 190 reviews