Cupid Carriages Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cupid Carriages

info@cupidcarriages.co.uk

100a School Road, Wales Bar

How would you rate Cupid Carriages?

Verified Buyer

Absolutely brilliant service feom start to finish really made my day driver was amazing too and very friendly thank you for an amazing service, will definitely recommend
Verified Reviewer

Thanks you contributed towards our special day on the 17th June my driver was lovely I was so nervous he was putting me at ease and making me laugh your cars were lovely we will definitely recommend you thanks again xx
Verified Buyer

Exceptional service and value. I booked a Bentley Mulsanne for my wife to arrive at our wedding venue. The car didn't disappoint and the driver was first class in both how he looked and how he conducted himself. The driver could not do enough for us and waited to ensure we had all the photos we wanted. I would recommend Cupid Carriages to anyone who was looking to book their wedding car.
Martin Hoyle
Verified Reviewer

We hired a Rolls Royce phantom for our wedding and it was fantastic. Our driver Chris was one of the nicest guys you could meet. He couldn't do enough for us, drove very well and keep our classes topped up. He really helped make our day special. Even when it rained, he was there with the umbrella so we didn't get wet. The car was also imaculate. Faultless. Thanks from Martin and Jade!
Mike Tucker
Verified Reviewer

Just to say how delighted we were with our flying spur you sent for us on 16th sept 2017! The car was stunning,the driver Chris was a super star and we were so delighted we felt we had to let you know and please tell Chris that he made or special that bit more special! Thank you so much for your attention to detail a the car was spotless and talk about luxury and comfort i would have been happy to drive back to Sheffield myself if i hadn't had a prior engagement!!
In all we were delighted you could help us and we would recommend your helpful and professional services to anyone and thank you so much once again for a wonderful way to arrive at our wedding in style!!

Best wishes and keep up the good work

Mike and Lorraine Tucker
Cheadle Hulme
Jessica Hatton
Verified Reviewer

We used Cupid Carriages for our wedding car on 14th October. We hired the Imperial Viscount and a driver called Glynn. The car arrived and it was stunning, immaculate inside and out. Very classy. Our driver could not do enough for us he was so attentive and friendly. He really put me and my bridal party at ease. He looked out for me throughout my journey and made me feel comfortable in his presence. The journey to the venue was so smooth. I would highly recommend the service we received and I will be sharing your company around. If we ever need to hire a lovely, classy car again then we will certainly be coming back to you. From start to finish the service was excellent! Thank you so much! All our love Mr & Mrs Hatton!
Janet
Verified Reviewer

It was a very special night for me and my guest would like to say John the driver was fantastic really looked after us. Would recommend this company I have used them twice now.
Helen Bennett
Verified Reviewer

Had the white Porsche for our wedding last Friday. The car was amazing clean inside and out. The champagne was amazing tasted lovely. One of the best champagne I've tasted even my partner liked it x
Neil And Debra Jackson 25 /8/2017
Verified Reviewer

we would like too thank you so much for great day the car and driver glen were superb we were treated like royals i would recommend cupid limos they are a very good
Keith Bell
Verified Buyer

All very professional. Car was nice and early and very well presented. As was the chauffeur (Gary). He then ensured my daughter, the bride, enjoyed the experience. Definitely money well spent and would certainly recommend.
Unverified Reviewer

""The service is second to none. We hired two cars for our wedding in July and both drivers were superb and went that extra mile to help us.
Thank you for your review. We are glad the drivers were helpful and you had a great day.
All the best for the future from the Cupid Carriages Team!
Unverified Reviewer

really poor cars, the doors wouldn't shut properly, the rims were dirty inside which meant that I already had some dirty stains on my dress before walking down the isle. The driver was unhelpful and the 'champagne' (lambrini!) was horribly warm by the time it was time to drink it. We were very disappointed and would not recommend Cupid Carriages at all.
We are very sorry to hear you had a bad experience with our cars, we pride ourselves on delivering the best wedding transport so we would like to discuss this with you further, We have your details but unfortunately Simon is currently away but when he returns he will give you a call to discuss this situation further

Unfortunately due to it being a very hot day the complementary bubbly wasn't as cold as it usual is but on this day all bubbly was kept in cool bags before being given out.
Siobhan Smith
Verified Reviewer

Absolutely amazing service and everyone commented on how beautiful the car was. Nothing was too much trouble and the driver was a real gentleman. Would definitely recommend!

Kevin Thompson
Unverified Reviewer

Amazing and professional. Cars clean and drivers so friendly. Would recommend.
Lindsey And Gary Mangham
Unverified Reviewer

We hired the Bentley flying spur for our wedding (22/07/2017). The car was fabulous and Dave our driver absolutely brilliant. We were made to feel special and the bubbly when we got in was a great touch. Thank you very much !

Mr Khan
Verified Buyer

Nothing short of amazing. Always looked after by the firm as well as Simon. On time. Greatly priced. Well presented. Cannot fault. The Rolls Royce 'Plug' for sure.
Gemma Harper
Unverified Reviewer

Absolutely amazing on time , even earlier tbh. Driver was lively service was fantastic would defo recommend!!

Leanna Aitken
Verified Buyer

I ordered 2 Bentleys and a Mercedes to take myself, my husband and bridesmaids to our wedding venue. The cars arrived on time with a bottle of champagne for us which was lovely! The drivers were so friendly and helpful, you don't get that awkward atmosphere like you would with a driver you didn't know, they were really joyful, chatty and made me relax on my big day.

The drivers complied with anything that our photographer asked and were more than happy to go above and beyond.

The quality of the cars are immaculate and so beautiful.

Would definitely hire from them again.
Dawn
Unverified Reviewer

Could not thank these guys enough for my wedding day. Everything went so smoothly and the service was so professional and prompt from booking to the big day. The drivers were superb on the day and the cars I ordered were spectacular! Thank you again!

Cupid Carriages is rated 4.89 based on 114 reviews