Cumbrian Cottages, Cumbria Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cumbrian Cottages, Cumbria

8 Main Rd, Windermere LA23 1DY, UK

Tell us how Cumbrian Cottages, Cumbria made you happy
Stayed at Alexandra cottage in Windermere. Holes in the curtains stains on the bed smelt horrendous was like walking in to an old people’s home. Only stayed one night out of the 5 we had booked wouldn’t move us and no offer of a refund couldn’t care less.
Staggeringly bad company, which is a shame as the cottage was good. They don't answer emails (their enquiries@cumbrianCottages email address replies with something along the lines of "we don't read emails, type it all in again to our website". They don't reply to stuff on their website either. They don't answer the phone and their web chat thing is useless (they tell you to email - which gets ignored etc etc etc). So, if you have a problem - where would you go......... I am gutted for the poor cottage owners that this company have let them down so badly as we had vermin in the cottage (not really the owners fault) and they don't now know as Cumbrian Cottages won't communicate. Finally, tried to submit a review - after Cumbrian Cottages asked me to (an automated thing) and I wrote negative things about the company so they refused to publish it! So their own reviews are not even a true reflection of what people think.......
We had a week in one of there cottages the kids went to there room to find a sex aid blood marks on the sheets not clean when I told them when I returned the keys thay told me I should have told them the first day not happy as I had to explain to the kids want thay had found and not to go near it thay don’t care that the place was dirty thay just want your money and don’t care we will never use them again
Bunch of jokers. Rented a cottage from them it was filthy and the washing machine and pipes leaked.Emergency call out phone number switched off at 9pm until next morning every day. Do emergencies not occur after 9pm ?
Cumbrian Cottages, Cumbria is rated 1.00 based on 6 reviews