Cult Beauty Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend Cult Beauty

Tell us how Cult Beauty made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"I've consistently ordered from them for the last 2 - 3 years and my packages have never once been lost, damaged, and all the items came properly packed. Their customer service is fantastic and they do promo codes regularly enough to keep their customer base happy. They've now brought on several more brands and the range is fantastic. I am super pleased and will continue to be a loyal customer."
"Excellent products. Always buy Virtue hair care from Cult Beauty - it is the best I have used. Their customer service is first class. Cult Beauty have the latest and most up-to-date products and always let you know when out of stock items become available. I cannot recommend Cult Beauty more highly."
"Excellent n prompt service with equally amazing products ๐Ÿ˜ƒ"
"Easy to order and never had an order go astray. However I wish CB wouldn’t use Royal Mail as it takes ages to arrive and if I’m not in I have to travel 14 miles round trip to pick it up at the sorting office. Please use My Hermes and DPD, both have collection point options."
"The best servise in my life. Very fast shipping to Lithuania till the door, best prices, always new brands. I am inlove with you โค"
"Products turn up very promptly are reasonably priced and best of all they actually work.Will definitely be coming back to Cult Beauty for more thank you."
"They had the product I wanted ordering was easy . The product came on time in perfect condition. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase"
"Fast shipping, great customer service, amazing variety and good prices."
"quick delivery and great customer care"
"Amazing customer services very quick delivery always there’s good offers my favorite place to shop beauty products."
"Very happy with products, and speed of delivery."
"They are very very helpful in regards of any kind of damage or lost. Prices are too good. Customer service is perfect. Love this website. I have purchased dozens of times. Always satisfied ๐Ÿ’•"
"Love this website!! Living in European Eastern means that all top brands comes super pricey and barely affordable. Add to the normal price advertised in Uk at least 20€ more for the same product here.! Bonkers !! Thanks to cult beauty I can shop my favourites brands in one place and discover many more! And pay no more than I should:) highly recommended Ps: I must say that I was never disappointed with product I bought or shipment."
"The brands are awesome and good service!"
"ืืชืจ ืžืขื•ืœื” ืขื ื—ื‘ืจื•ืช ืžื”ืฉื•ืจื” ื”ืจืืฉื•ื ื” ื™ื—ืก ื ื”ื“ืจ ื•ืฉืœื™ื—ืช ื”ืžื•ืฆืจื™ื ื‘ืžื”ื™ืจื•ืช"
"Amazing products, good prices, quick delivery and good packaging. Keep coming back for more!"
"Amazing products, really good descriptions and I just love the look and feel of the website. Just one little thing is the time it takes for things to be delivered. Would like a one day option or something"
"Cult Beauty is a gift from above! They make me so happy! Not only are they super quick and helpful but they’re the only store (that I notice at least) that takes off the tax charge if you’re outside the UK; they have the best and high rated brands, they constantly add new products/brands for us to try PLUS all this for free shipping for purchases above £40. I mean - I can’t think of a store more worthy of my money. I love them so much! And they love me! - they have deals from different brands that give you a free gift on certain amount spent. They’re amazing!"
"The best beauty website I've used. Quick deliveries. Great customer service and amazing products. What more do you need."
"Great products at good prices, delivered quickly, with fantastic customer service if you need it. What's not to like?"
Cult Beauty is rated 3.59 based on 56 reviews