Cult Beauty Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend Cult Beauty
2PM
2PM

Tell us how Cult Beauty made you happy

"last week I have bought 2 powder from jouer cosmetics from cultbeauty website..but i'm received a wrong item😭...thats is bloom platte by Natasha denona...it's very dispointed cause i really wanted to use it the jouer powder by this week...it's have no time for me to get a replacement...can i request for refundback..here is my order number 301935804 and some of prove photos.."
Are you Cult Beauty ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Don't waste your money with them. They are liars. you won't get your parcel on time even if you paid for next day delivery."
"I've ordered from Cult Beauty a few times with no issues despite their bad reviews and reputation online. I've never needed their customer service until now. I placed my order and noticed afterwards that my postcode is missing a digit, despite it being correct in "my account" info. I emailed customer services immediately asking them if they can amend my postcode because I didn't want my parcel to get lost - no reply - Emailed them the next day - no reply - Called customer services - voicemail facility only! Then I get an email saying my items have been shipped! Great! Wonder if they will actually make it to my house fingers crossed!.... What will come first... a response from Cult or my items? not holding any hope for either one. Depending on what happens I'll be making it known on all media platfoms!"
"Basically this company are a bunch of liars - AVOID! I made my purchase on the 25th of February, I had an email to say that it had been despatched on the 27th February. I contacted them on the 6th March as it still hadn't turned up. Cult Beauty informed me that an attempted delivery had been made but no-one was home and delivery would be rescheduled for Friday 8th. Finally today - the 8th it turned up. However when I tracked the parcel using the Royal Mail tracking number on the parcel is says it wasn't despatched until the Wednesday 8th they day I had contacted Cult to ask where the item was. So Cult Beauty lied to me saying it had tried to be delivered. Plus no signature is required either. Wondering if I hadn't contacted Cult Beauty would they ever had even bothered sending my purchase. Probably not. There are several other beauty companies online that offer better service and faster delivery so will be using them instead next time."
"No response to phone calls or email. No evidence that item allegedly released for delivery is en route. Frustrating and poor communication."
"I ordered a number of Becca highlighters from the sale and limited range. I was going to be going abroad to visit family and wanted to take some nice goodies for them. My schedule was tight and so I called Cultbeauty to check dispatch and receipt times. From what they stated, the parcel should arrive, just before my departure from the UK. However, on receipt, I realised that they had sent me an incorrect item. they had sent a different colour to one of the light chasers that I had ordered....something I knew would be no good to me, or my family, as the colour is not suitable for olive skin. I emailed them with photos, right away, and they replied to ask whether I wanted a refund or replacement. I knew a replacement would not arrive in time, so requested a refund, but they would not forward this until the item was returned. I was due to leave the very next morning, and did not have time to return the item at that point. I explained I would be back in 6 weeks, but they stated that the return cut off point was 30 days. How is this fair? THEY send me an incorrect order, and then they make it very difficult to forward a full refund....as a company with such a prominent face, i would have expected them to provide a refund anyway, as they were at fault, but I offered to return the order, only, I couldn't do it within the time limits they gave in their terms, so I am out of pocket by £16, and they profit on something that wasnt even ordered in the first place.....not a very customer friendly move. Yeah, they are an OK company if things go well, but if not, then watch out, they won't be bending any rules, even if they are to blame. Disgraceful!"
"very nice products for the skin"
"Excellent Web site, so easy to find products which is a good job as Cult Beauty has a huge and brilliant range of products. Loved the anniversary magazine, please let's have another one in the future. Can't recommend this company highly enough."
"The service is great the products I need are always here! It’s easy and quick, only sometimes it takes a bit longer to deliver but other than that I love cult beauty always has new product lines."
"I've consistently ordered from them for the last 2 - 3 years and my packages have never once been lost, damaged, and all the items came properly packed. Their customer service is fantastic and they do promo codes regularly enough to keep their customer base happy. They've now brought on several more brands and the range is fantastic. I am super pleased and will continue to be a loyal customer."
"Excellent products. Always buy Virtue hair care from Cult Beauty - it is the best I have used. Their customer service is first class. Cult Beauty have the latest and most up-to-date products and always let you know when out of stock items become available. I cannot recommend Cult Beauty more highly."
"Excellent n prompt service with equally amazing products 😃"
"Easy to order and never had an order go astray. However I wish CB wouldn’t use Royal Mail as it takes ages to arrive and if I’m not in I have to travel 14 miles round trip to pick it up at the sorting office. Please use My Hermes and DPD, both have collection point options."
"The best servise in my life. Very fast shipping to Lithuania till the door, best prices, always new brands. I am inlove with you ❤"
"Products turn up very promptly are reasonably priced and best of all they actually work.Will definitely be coming back to Cult Beauty for more thank you."
"They had the product I wanted ordering was easy . The product came on time in perfect condition. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase"
"Fast shipping, great customer service, amazing variety and good prices."
"quick delivery and great customer care"
"Amazing customer services very quick delivery always there’s good offers my favorite place to shop beauty products."
"Very happy with products, and speed of delivery."
Cult Beauty is rated 3.42 based on 66 reviews