Cudoni Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cudoni

About Cudoni: Exceptional service in selling your pre-owned luxury goods.

Click Here
Telephone
"Excellent customer service. Always friendly, always helpful, and always keeping you informed about the progress of your sales. They made the whole experience a pleasure and far easier than I could have imagined. They also work to get the best price for your items. Wonderful staff, especially Wesley, who are always so happy to help. Will definitely use Cudoni again!"
"an excellent service which makes selling much easier for you"
"Easy process, you just need to take your items and they take care of all the sale process."
"One thing to make your life much easier!! Cudoni come to you your house, take your unwanted items from you, and then a while later when they've sold you get paid for them. It has encouraged me to clean out my closets rather than keep unused clothes or accessories because it's a shame to just give them away."
"Responsive and they actually sell our items"
"Cudoni has made the sale of my designer clothes effortless and rewarding. The team are charming, polite and efficient. I highly recommend their service."
"Hassle free, attentive service, ideal for a busy person"
"Cudoni is super reliable, super easy, professional, no fuss, no problem service. An amazing team with a caring approach."
"Very efficient keeps in contact with each sale and advises you when transferring money. Cannot fault the commitment. So pleased to have chosen Cudoni."
"Fantastic service and friendly team, I highly recommend Cudoni to anyone who wants to take the hassle out of re-selling luxury items."
"Excellent customer service. Prompt response Regular updates . Very polite and personable Good return . Highly recommend their service."
"Cudoni has worked very well for me. It's extremely convenient - your items are picked up at an agreed time and the valuations are sent through a few days later. It's easy to query anything. Then after that, the sales take place and the next thing you know, you get payments coming in to your account. All very simple and set and forget. A great service."
"Hassle free earnings! All I had to do was to make one phone call and book a collection service! After this all is taken care of from Collection my items to selling and making money! I never thought it would be this easy. Regular updates on the selling items and payments. I will highly recommend cudoni to anyone looking to sell their goods it really is so simple and great."
"Cudoni has made the process of selling my items very painless & easy for me. I have found them to be professional & efficient - from the original contact with James to the regular communications from Wesley, my customer accounts manager. My items have been sold & from my experience, I would recommend others to use Cudoni."
"Friendly, efficient, quality staff, a complete service including curating, gets it done"
"The service that Cudoni provided and continues to provide is excellent and effectively without fault. I couldn't recommend them more to anyone looking to monetise items (clothes, pens, headphones, bag, shoes etc) that they no longer need. Excellent work!"
"Super service. No complaints. Highly recommended."
"Felt at ease throughout the entire process. Customer care was faultless with no question too small and no request too big! A definite 5/5."
"A really really convenient service. I just don't have the time or the inclination to worry about this stuff. Team is clearly passionate and knows how to get the job done."
"Wonderfully simple service, delightful people and a truly fantastic amount of money received on my items. I cannot thank you all enough. Will certainly be using again in 2018."
Cudoni is rated 4.88 based on 33 reviews