Cudoni Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cudoni

About Cudoni: Exceptional service in selling your pre-owned luxury goods.

"Very efficient keeps in contact with each sale and advises you when transferring money. Cannot fault the commitment. So pleased to have chosen Cudoni."
"Fantastic service and friendly team, I highly recommend Cudoni to anyone who wants to take the hassle out of re-selling luxury items."
"Excellent customer service. Prompt response Regular updates . Very polite and personable Good return . Highly recommend their service."
"Cudoni has worked very well for me. It's extremely convenient - your items are picked up at an agreed time and the valuations are sent through a few days later. It's easy to query anything. Then after that, the sales take place and the next thing you know, you get payments coming in to your account. All very simple and set and forget. A great service."
"Hassle free earnings! All I had to do was to make one phone call and book a collection service! After this all is taken care of from Collection my items to selling and making money! I never thought it would be this easy. Regular updates on the selling items and payments. I will highly recommend cudoni to anyone looking to sell their goods it really is so simple and great."
"Cudoni has made the process of selling my items very painless & easy for me. I have found them to be professional & efficient - from the original contact with James to the regular communications from Wesley, my customer accounts manager. My items have been sold & from my experience, I would recommend others to use Cudoni."
"Friendly, efficient, quality staff, a complete service including curating, gets it done"
Lawrence N
Verified Buyer
"The service that Cudoni provided and continues to provide is excellent and effectively without fault. I couldn't recommend them more to anyone looking to monetise items (clothes, pens, headphones, bag, shoes etc) that they no longer need. Excellent work!"
"Super service. No complaints. Highly recommended."
"Felt at ease throughout the entire process. Customer care was faultless with no question too small and no request too big! A definite 5/5."
"A really really convenient service. I just don't have the time or the inclination to worry about this stuff. Team is clearly passionate and knows how to get the job done."
"Wonderfully simple service, delightful people and a truly fantastic amount of money received on my items. I cannot thank you all enough. Will certainly be using again in 2018."
"Charming people. Very easy as they collected my items from home. And then kept me updated as items were sold and the proceeds paid into my account. Faultless customer service. Can't think of an easier way to sell unneeded items"
"I have been searching for an online service to help me sell a few items to rationalise my wardrobe and came across Cudoni. The experience was precisely what I was looking for: minimum effort and time on my side, attentive service, and reasonable commission. Everything was made very simple!"
"Fantastic Service!"
"got a great price for my chanel bag"
"I'm a very busy person, and don't really have the time to clear out all my unwanted items. At the same time, I knew they could be worth something. Cudoni offered, and then delivered, an exceptional service quality from start to finish. They were attentive, and always available on the other end of the phone. Needless to say, I'll be providing them with many more items over the coming years!"
Jacqueline F
Verified Buyer
"I read about Cudoni in London Life magazine and was immediately captivated by their proposition. From start to finish, they ensured that I was looked after, and I am still amazed by how much money I received for my possessions. I strongly recommend trying Cudoni out - I will be using them again next time given how good their service was. JF"
"Super business idea and even better in practice ! Honest and transparent , thank you guys !"
Monaveen C
Verified Buyer
"What a brilliant company! I was referred by a friend and I have been ever so impressed by Cudoni's customer service and attentiveness.I have used London resale services over the years but none of them have been any where near as easy and tailored to my personal needs.I found Max of the collection team to be wonderfully polite and helpful,he really put me at ease with his enthusiasm.So much simpler than walking down to my local consignment store.Now I am a regular seller my only suggestion is that I want to be able buy on the website too. Please do this soon!!!Mx"
Cudoni is rated 4.96 based on 25 reviews