Cudoni Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cudoni

About Cudoni: Exceptional service in selling your pre-owned luxury goods.

"Felt at ease throughout the entire process. Customer care was faultless with no question too small and no request too big! A definite 5/5."
"A really really convenient service. I just don't have the time or the inclination to worry about this stuff. Team is clearly passionate and knows how to get the job done."
"Wonderfully simple service, delightful people and a truly fantastic amount of money received on my items. I cannot thank you all enough. Will certainly be using again in 2018."
"Charming people. Very easy as they collected my items from home. And then kept me updated as items were sold and the proceeds paid into my account. Faultless customer service. Can't think of an easier way to sell unneeded items"
"I have been searching for an online service to help me sell a few items to rationalise my wardrobe and came across Cudoni. The experience was precisely what I was looking for: minimum effort and time on my side, attentive service, and reasonable commission. Everything was made very simple!"
"Fantastic Service!"
"got a great price for my chanel bag"
"I'm a very busy person, and don't really have the time to clear out all my unwanted items. At the same time, I knew they could be worth something. Cudoni offered, and then delivered, an exceptional service quality from start to finish. They were attentive, and always available on the other end of the phone. Needless to say, I'll be providing them with many more items over the coming years!"
Jacqueline F
Verified Buyer
"I read about Cudoni in London Life magazine and was immediately captivated by their proposition. From start to finish, they ensured that I was looked after, and I am still amazed by how much money I received for my possessions. I strongly recommend trying Cudoni out - I will be using them again next time given how good their service was. JF"
"Super business idea and even better in practice ! Honest and transparent , thank you guys !"
Monaveen C
Verified Buyer
"What a brilliant company! I was referred by a friend and I have been ever so impressed by Cudoni's customer service and attentiveness.I have used London resale services over the years but none of them have been any where near as easy and tailored to my personal needs.I found Max of the collection team to be wonderfully polite and helpful,he really put me at ease with his enthusiasm.So much simpler than walking down to my local consignment store.Now I am a regular seller my only suggestion is that I want to be able buy on the website too. Please do this soon!!!Mx"
"perfect thank you!"
Brittany R
Verified Buyer
"Cudoni’s care and attention to detail is second to none. I have sold with some of the big names before, but have felt frustrated with how long it takes to list an item – let alone sell one! Cudoni is entirely the opposite, quick to deliver on their promise of excellent service and very friendly. When my wardrobe needs a detox they’re the first people I call!"
"By far the best customer service I've ever received on such a platform - I'll definitely be using Cudoni again!"
"The team was very helpful and really took care of me. My watch sold for a great price too. Wonderful service and highly recommended."
"Great experience."