Cubbies Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Cubbies 5 star review on 8th April 2022
Sylvie Morel
Lori Thomas
I bought the a sensory Cubbie for my newborn Grandson. The service was prompt and the toy was everything I could have wished for. Can't recommend highly enough!
Cubbies 5 star review on 15th August 2021 Cubbies 5 star review on 15th August 2021 Cubbies 5 star review on 15th August 2021
Très satisfaite, je recommande la marque CUBBIES, les peluches sont superbes et surtout pratique, doudou ou range pyjama et lavable en machine à laver.
I have purchased several cubbies over the years. They are made to an excellent standard and the recipient’s love them. Highly recommended
Very happy with my order :)
Gorgeous teddy and fast delivery. Can't wait to purchase more for upcoming birthdays ❤
Always great products fast delivery well packaged Thankyou for all my orders and will continue to recommend you!
I've order four personalised teddies from them over the last 6 years and I have never been disappointed. They are of the best quality I have ever come across and are delivered far quicker than expected; in fact I often get the dispatch email after the teddy has arrived!! Pricing is great for the item and the customer service is amazing. I have contacted them over incorrect details provided and they've changed it without any issue or fuss, they've also happily changed delivery address and resent one that got lost in the post. All without issue. I would absolutely order again the next time a baby is born in the family! So happy with them!
Fast and very good product. Comparable pricing. I purchase a cubbie everytime a baby is born into our family and a few for close friends. It was faster and less stressful going through this company than a private local company. I will use this from now on. It took 14 days from online order to delivered in small town Alberta Canada.
Fantastique. Les peluches sont superbes. On les adores. Merci à très vite.
Peluches toutes douces et qui vont très bien à personnaliser.
Cubbies 5 star review on 8th April 2022
Fantastic personalised teddy bear makes the perfect baby shower/christening gift
Gorgeous teddies, great quality and lovely soft feel.
Fast delivery. Fabulous product. I will buy more soon
Cubbies are the cutest idea out there for personalization of embroidered items. I have enjoyed working with Cubbies and all of my customers seem very impressed with the quality of this item. I have not found one that isn't just adorable! If you ever need a personalized item, especially for a child, but adults love them too, Cubbies should be your first choice!
Cubbies 5 star review on 19th February 2022 Cubbies 5 star review on 19th February 2022 Cubbies 5 star review on 19th February 2022 Cubbies 5 star review on 19th February 2022 Cubbies 5 star review on 19th February 2022 Cubbies 5 star review on 19th February 2022
Lovely personalised teddy for my friend's new baby. I love personalised gifts, rather than just generic ones. I've bought a few Cubbies now for new babies after my friend bought one for my now 2year old when she was born& i loved it! Arrived very quickly too!
Another amazing creation!! My sister cried when she saw it!! It’s beautiful 💖💖
I bought the terrier dog as a memory of my Lakeland terrier who sadly passed away in December 2021 . I have put little momentous of my dog inside my cubbie and had her name and a personal message embroidered on the front , it makes a lovely memory of her . The cubbie is wonderful quality and arrived within two days of ordering , thank you .
High quality and really quick delivery
Excellent quality and superb service. Love the products offered
I am just starting out, in a new business venture and decided to try Cubbies products. They provided a sample package, of products, for a reasonable price and delivery was quick. The quality, presentation and variety, of the products was remarkable and I will definitely be making future purchases. Thank you.
Always received amazing service from Cubbies. Have ordered from them multiple times, and would always recommend them. Will definitely carry on ordering from them! Amazing products and amazing service.
Cubbies is rated 4.95 based on 397 reviews