Cubbies Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubbies
Live Chat, Email
Alicia Moffat
"Absolutely fantastic product. Fantastic shipping time and incredible customer service."
Elizabeth Ringland
"My Cubbies bear came within the time they said it would, very well packaged and he is super cute with amazingly good embroidery"
"Cubbies delivered the most perfect, loved teddy to us. Beautiful, soft and details. It’s the perfect gift!"
"I ordered my son a Cubbies hooded towel and it was personalised in the wrong font, I messaged them over the weekend but knew I’d have to wait til Monday when they reopened but was told that I had to wait for a response as the majority of the team was at the trade show in Birmingham. Although I received a full refund and still got to keep the towel I was rather disappointed in the service."
"Amazing present to get for new baby — received my order really fast and absolutely 100% impressed with it!!!"
We are so glad to hear this, thanks so much! :)
"Brilliant! Evan loved the box !!!"
"Absolutely adore my son's teddy! I ordered one 3 years ago for my first son and it's still intact! No breaks or lose threading! Thank you for making such beautiful pieces!"
"Very high quality and well made. Excellent choice of styles and colours. Customer service is excellent and very responsive."
"I Ordered personalised unicorn and bunny for Christenings, plus personalised super Hero teddy and monster. All four gorgeous presents with beautiful embroidery & all arrived on time 😍 Fabulous service x would definitely recommend Cubbies x"
We are so glad you liked them! Thank you so much for the positive review. :)
"Very nice products which make children happy. They sell very well ! Need to order more..."
Thank you for the review! We're glad that the Cubbies are selling well for you. :)
"So cute!! Can’t wait for my baby girl (one month old) to grow up a little more so she could enjoy her Cubbies! They are done perfectly,the colors are bright so she reaching for them already! The materials are nice and soft too! I’m sure we’ll have great times playing with them in the future!😊 Thank you very much for the great work! I’m sure she will love other cubbies soon so we will order some more!😉"
Thanks so much for the review! I'm glad you like your Cubbies and I hope they keep your daughter entertained for the years to come. :)
Thanks so much for the feedback! Wow, I love the embroidery design! :)
"I would just like to say a big thank you The personalised stuffed giraffe was incredible. Very quick turn around and delivery Thank you so much I will definitely be revisiting Thank you 😊"
Thanks for the review! I'm really happy that you like your new Giraffe Cubby. :)
"Brilliant company to deal with! Excellent customer service and the products are fantastic!"
Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear that you like our service and products. :)
"Service first class Product superb Reaction from my Grandson on seeing his Turtle.....priceless"
Thank you for the review! We wish we could've seen his reaction. 😃
"My friend brought me over a Cubby over a year ago when my daughter was born. I loved it so much that I ordered one for my nephew's first birthday. The quality is great and it will be something she and he can keep forever as a great memory!"
"Excellent quality, has brought joy to my little girl at a sad time for her"
"The best gift I gave my daughter, she loves her monkey. Thank you!"
"I got a guardian angel bear which i love so much, it looks nice aswell as means alot. I will without a doubt recommend."
"Such lovely Guardian angel bear. Soft material and decent size"
"Top quality item. Highly recommended"
"I have order cubbies for each of my children as a keepsake gift. The quality of the bears is so much better than at the build a bear shop and when the bear I wanted wasn't in stock the staff went above and beyond to supply me with what I wanted. Great customer service, user friendly website, no problems with delivery. Everything you want from an online shopping experience."
Cubbies is rated 4.96 based on 84 reviews