Cubbies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cubbies
Live Chat, Email
Our 4 year old asked Santa for a blue teddy. We were a bit late organising it and with all the postal delays due to Christmas and Covid I contacted cubbies after I ordered regarding the delivery date. I got a speedy real person response giving me tracking information and when she anticipated our bear would arrive. The quality of the teddy is much better than anything I had seen in the shops - really soft and cuddy and the embroidered message is striking. And there's a zip to remove and wash the outside. I definitely recommend.
Excellent company
Got the cow Teddy for my 3 month old son for Xmas with his name dob weight ect.. He loves it as does my 2 year old daughter. Great quality, something he will always have. Arrived in speedy time too 😊
The cubbies teddy was better than expected when it arrived
Quality is superb and delivery was exceptionally quick. Would highly recommend.
Teddies are unique and well made friendly customer services delivery turned up packed well and quick
Superbe produit
Brilliant , really pleased
Amazing keepsake gifts
Quick delivery and gorgeous product!
We ordered a personalised Penguin Cubby and it was perfect for the purpose. It was cuddly. Arrived within the stated time so we couldn’t be more happy with our purchase. It was a gift and it’s very much loved.
As a new beginner to embroidery I ordered a Cubbies sample to “just see” and wow I am amazed!! The quality is excellent, the unicorn I received as my Sample is wonderful and very easy to work with. I am so happy that I’ve ordered another one! Thank you Cubbies!
Beautiful bunny rabbit personalized with message and cuddle blanket.
Really good quality and beautiful colours .
Great selection of items and good customer service AAA+
Great quality bears. Will make lovely gifts.
Beautiful present for a special man. Excellent quality. Ordering more for my other grand children.
Beautiful gift for a very special little boy
The customer service from Cubbies was amazing and I was so amazed by the speed of delivery. Great experience all round!
Our superhero cubbie was beautifully made and was loved by everyone especially baby’s parents. We have a new addition to the family coming in the next few months so I will definitely be getting another one.
Cubbies 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Beautiful present. Highly recommended. Amazing quality and comes in a lovely box
Cubbies 5 star review on 27th November 2020