Cubbies Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cubbies
Charlene Courtney
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a personalised monkey for my wee neice, not only was it beautifuly made the service from everyone at Cubbies was fantastic!! Very pleased with their service."
"I love the product. And so do the little kids I bought them for. It's easy to clean and very cuddly."
Vicky Cory
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a Cubbies for my new grandson after seeing one that was given to one of my granddaughters. After receiving my Cubbies, I have decided to order 2 more for my other grandchildren. They are so adorable and are of great quality. They will be a wonderful keepsake for my grandchildren."
CHARLENE SETHMAN
Verified Buyer
"These animals are just ADORABLE! They are such good quality & the pods make washing them so much easier too!"
Crystal Moore
Verified Buyer
"The kids I bought them for love them. A great stuff to cuddle with or keep as a keepsake. They are very well made!"
Eloise Green-Stone
Verified Buyer
"These are so lovely! I brought two - 1 pink bunny for my baby girl and 1 blue bunny for my baby boy. Very good quality and love that it can be washed! Amazing! Thank you will definitely visit again for presents!"
"My friend received a beautiful Cubbies Bear for her son. She was very happy 😀"
Ashley Bouck
Verified Buyer
"We received a Cubbie stuffed animal when our daughter was born and loved the practical and cute way to celebrate and chronicle baby birth stats. I purchased two for my friends who recently had babies and they came out adorable!"
"Perfect Bunny for my one year old!!"
"Wonderful company to do business with...this is my second purchase and very happy...items are great, soft, embroidery is beautifully done."
"Great product! So cute and shipped really fast! Easy to personalize. Got a little confused because I received an email that my product had shipped after I had already received my product. I would definitely order again hands down though!"
Nicole Lulan
Verified Buyer
"Quality product with quality embroidery. Makes a great lifelong gift for a little one 😀"
"I ordered a cubbies blanket as a gift, and they received it in a very timely manner. The quality of it was even more than I was expecting and I absolutely loved it and so did the people who received it! It will be my go to gift for any friends who are expecting!!"
Lynda Moran
Verified Buyer
"Cubbies make me happy because I love the cuteness of the teddies etc and the way you can personalise them. I think they are great presents for little ones."
"The teddy bear came quickly in France. The compagny is really nice."
Leanne Wilcher
Verified Buyer
"These beautiful bears have made for beautiful keepsakes gifts for my daughter and niece. They love their matching bears."
"The teddy was absolutely adorable and the added stitching of the birth information will make it such a keepsake. Such good quality too!! Will for sure by more!"
"Very happy with the quality and workmanship. Love the bears"
Laura Gibson
Verified Buyer
"I love these Cubbies! They are so well-made, so cute, that they just sell themselves. Literally every person who has seen these adorable animals tells me how much they like them and want them. They are very easy to work with, and sew out perfectly!"
Renee Larsen
Verified Buyer
"I love how well made These Cubbies are.. I was very impressed with the workmanship that goes into each one.. The details are amazing. Best of all they are so huddable and cuddly"
Cubbies is rated 4.98 based on 52 reviews