Cubbies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cubbies
Live Chat, Email
They are so cute and such great quality, very reasonable prices too!
Love my cubbies, extremely well made. Great size. To top it all fantastic service. Arrived really quick and well packaged
Great quality products. My sister loves the personalised Dragon teddy that I purchased for my nephew.
We have fallen in love with these and the fact that you can take the stuffing out and wash them is incredible.
Love the customer service. As a small business it was nice to get the prices they offer.
Love cubbies! The perfect present for any age!
Excellent service and communication when I had a query. It was so helpful been able to see the design on the toy before you buy. Product lovely embroidered
Absolutely delighted, Very pleased with the cubbies teddy I ordered. Quick delivery and great quality. Will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
Love the cubbie I ordered for my daughter. It turned up on time and it was what I wanted
Cubbies 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Cubbies are so much fun. They work really well with monogramming. Kids love them. I love all the new styles.
Very happy with my first order. You can’t beat their fast shipping. There’s just so many different styles & characters to choose from. I can’t wait to order more & find out what their going to come out with next! .
Amazing quality and lifelong memories created
Fantastic quality of products. Great company who support small businesses and offer impressive customer service.
Cubbies 5 star review on 8th March 2021
Cubbies are amazing!
Very nice people and excellent quality
Cubbies been using for several years.
Cubbies 5 star review on 6th March 2021
Always nice to order from Cubbies. Loads of stock and every time we have we have always been happy with them. Customers love the cubbies because we can put on to the chest anything we want to for them.
Absolutely love cubbies, lots of different ones to choose from and look amazing when personalised, great quality and super quick delivery, THANK YOU CUBBIES
Jederzeit wieder.
Tolles Material
excellent service and extremely fast delivery. highly recommend cabbies.
everything was good