Cubbies Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cubbies
Verified Buyer
"My Cubbies bear came within the time they said it would, very well packaged and he is super cute with amazingly good embroidery"
Jane Le
"Cubbies delivered the most perfect, loved teddy to us. Beautiful, soft and details. It’s the perfect gift!"
Verified Buyer
"I recieved a guardian bear for my daughter and it is beautiful , I also ordered one for another family and they completed my order very quickly , amazing"
"My friend brought me over a Cubby over a year ago when my daughter was born. I loved it so much that I ordered one for my nephew's first birthday. The quality is great and it will be something she and he can keep forever as a great memory!"
Dawn Ablett
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality, has brought joy to my little girl at a sad time for her"
"The best gift I gave my daughter, she loves her monkey. Thank you!"
Natalie Marsh
Verified Buyer
"I got a guardian angel bear which i love so much, it looks nice aswell as means alot. I will without a doubt recommend."
Chrissy Portnall
Verified Buyer
"Such lovely Guardian angel bear. Soft material and decent size"
Sarah Hand
Verified Buyer
"Top quality item. Highly recommended"
"I have order cubbies for each of my children as a keepsake gift. The quality of the bears is so much better than at the build a bear shop and when the bear I wanted wasn't in stock the staff went above and beyond to supply me with what I wanted. Great customer service, user friendly website, no problems with delivery. Everything you want from an online shopping experience."
Linda Mackenzie
Verified Buyer
"I collect teddy's and this one has a special meaning for me as I can look at my cubbie and think of my son . They are so soft and very well made."
Charlotte Round
Verified Buyer
"I love the personal design. I love the size of the bear and I love how fast it was delivered!!!"
"Absolutely delighted with my teddy. So special."
Sharmayne Wesler
Verified Buyer
"Cubbies are such a wonderful gift for a new baby. The information on the belly was so adorable. It will be something that will remain with child and family as an heirloom. All my friends loved it."
Lucy Thompson
Verified Buyer
"I was very lucky to get a Guardian Bear, and she was amazing! Much bigger than expected and so soft! My daughter likes to cuddle up to her too"
Claire Smith
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful bear with wings to fly to heaven. Absolutely stunning. Love it x"
Ruxandra Constantin
Verified Buyer
"I can’t thank Cubbies enough for bringing so much peace to my soul after I saddly lost my baby daughter. The guardian bear is absolutely beautiful and I will be forever grateful for your work and support towards bereaved parents! Well done, Cubbies team! Thank you so much!"
Julie Blakeway
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the guardian angel cubbie in memory of my baby girl, when the bear cane it exceeded all my expectations. The bear was big and absolutely beautiful. A delightful memory in honour of my baby girl"
"Ordered a few bears from Cubbies and always had brilliant service. Always been very happy with the products and so have the receivers of the products."
"I recently received my Cubby and it is absolutely stunning. Arrived quickly, the quality is far better than any other bear I have bought for my son (much better than Jellycat!) the bear is a good size, very soft - the quality is in the detail, the branded zip, the labels etc. You can easily tell that it's a premium bear. Will be buying another for my friends new baby!"
Cubbies is rated 4.99 based on 72 reviews