Cubbies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cubbies
Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Perfect gift.
Lovely unicorn! Was a gift for my friends little girls first birthday! Very happy thank you :)
Great quality item, really impressed with the level of detail! A lot bigger than I thought it would be which is fantastic, really excellent value for money! The process of choosing your personalisation is very easy and efficient. Delivery was exceptionally quick for a personalised item! Really impressive and I can't wait to give it to my little girl, I know she will love him!
Cubbies 5 star review on 2nd August 2021 Cubbies 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
Amazing service and the quality is excellent, I will be buying a lot more cubbies thankyou D&S components
Very pleased with my Cubbies Rabbit. It’s a keepsake for my granddaughter for her wedding x
Lovely teddies going to enjoy embroidering them
The cubbie animals are of superb quality, can’t wait to personalise them. Received well packaged and within the delivery stated time. Excellent product! Excellent Service!
Beautiful soft plush penguin. Design looks great.
Lovely gift for my daughter from her new baby sister. We will be ordering matching ones.
Cubbies 5 star review on 24th July 2021
My cubbies were delivered quickly in excellent condition and I received a variety of eye catching great quality toys.
Received my first ever order and was so impressed a lot bigger then I expected! I am yet to use but so excited to use! Thank you
Truly delighted with the quality of these teddies.I will definitely be ordering more.
Cubbies 5 star review on 13th July 2021
kind of hard to write a review when I still have NOT received my order.
My delivery was prompt, my customers are loving their new cubbies.
Great products and great service!
All of the teddies I have either received or brought have been amazing. Quality of each product is impeccable. I will definitely continue to order.
I love the selection of things I received, they are so cute and very easy to embroider, can’t wait to get more!
Excellent Service and quick delivery
I was very pleased with Berkley Bone,and Milo loved him too!! Excellent service and quality of product,thank you
Prompt service! Quality of product and personalisation is fantastic. Definitely recommend Cubbies!
Cubbies is rated 4.94 based on 340 reviews