Cubbies Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cubbies
Live Chat, Email
Elizabeth Ringland
"My Cubbies bear came within the time they said it would, very well packaged and he is super cute with amazingly good embroidery"
Jane Le
"Cubbies delivered the most perfect, loved teddy to us. Beautiful, soft and details. It’s the perfect gift!"
Rebecca Durham
"I recieved a guardian bear for my daughter and it is beautiful , I also ordered one for another family and they completed my order very quickly , amazing"
"Absolutely fantastic product. Fantastic shipping time and incredible customer service."
"I would just like to say a big thank you The personalised stuffed giraffe was incredible. Very quick turn around and delivery Thank you so much I will definitely be revisiting Thank you 😊"
Thanks for the review! I'm really happy that you like your new Giraffe Cubby. :)
"Brilliant company to deal with! Excellent customer service and the products are fantastic!"
Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear that you like our service and products. :)
"Service first class Product superb Reaction from my Grandson on seeing his Turtle.....priceless"
Thank you for the review! We wish we could've seen his reaction. πŸ˜ƒ
"My friend brought me over a Cubby over a year ago when my daughter was born. I loved it so much that I ordered one for my nephew's first birthday. The quality is great and it will be something she and he can keep forever as a great memory!"
"Excellent quality, has brought joy to my little girl at a sad time for her"
"The best gift I gave my daughter, she loves her monkey. Thank you!"
"I got a guardian angel bear which i love so much, it looks nice aswell as means alot. I will without a doubt recommend."
"Such lovely Guardian angel bear. Soft material and decent size"
"Top quality item. Highly recommended"
"I have order cubbies for each of my children as a keepsake gift. The quality of the bears is so much better than at the build a bear shop and when the bear I wanted wasn't in stock the staff went above and beyond to supply me with what I wanted. Great customer service, user friendly website, no problems with delivery. Everything you want from an online shopping experience."
"I collect teddy's and this one has a special meaning for me as I can look at my cubbie and think of my son . They are so soft and very well made."
"I love the personal design. I love the size of the bear and I love how fast it was delivered!!!"
"Absolutely delighted with my teddy. So special."
"Cubbies are such a wonderful gift for a new baby. The information on the belly was so adorable. It will be something that will remain with child and family as an heirloom. All my friends loved it."
"I was very lucky to get a Guardian Bear, and she was amazing! Much bigger than expected and so soft! My daughter likes to cuddle up to her too"
"Beautiful bear with wings to fly to heaven. Absolutely stunning. Love it x"
Cubbies is rated 4.99 based on 76 reviews