ctrlio Reviews

of reviewers recommend ctrlio
Read ctrlio Reviews

contact@ctrlio.com

20 Ropemaker St

Tell us how ctrlio made you happy
Bit unresponsive, simple though, good. Maybe need more explanation text for if we cant log in. Maybe make a tool for helping us guess our usage? Like what apps you use outside, how many calls per week. Otherwise people will just type in their current contract limits as a guess I think. A mobile app could grab usage, that would be good. Like you say, not many people really actually dont know...
I liked the concept but I could not login to my provider Orange and the phone selection was too corse for eg I would be interested in 64g iPhone to make a decision
Great service, simple, clear information lead. Thanks
Very interesting concept, look forward to this expanding to other bills/services.
didn't realise that something like this existed! I don't need to worry about paying for more than I use on my mobile contract anymore, and I don't need to worry about putting my contract end date in my diary either!
I find it difficult to understand the different mobile contracts available, but after using CTRLio I have switched to a different contract that fits what I actually use each month. I liked that i got a text message before the end of my contract too. I'd have forgotten to change otherwise.
For the first time I actually know how many minutes I use! Great experience, and I've recommended to friends. Would be good to see it for other networks too.
ctrlio is rated 4.76 based on 87 reviews