CS Catering Equipment Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CS Catering Equipment
08AM
8AM

Tell us how CS Catering Equipment made you happy

"A first class experience throughout. Use of the Website was simple and clear. Ordering was straightforward & the communication, confirmation and updates kept me abreast of my order progress. The product was exactly as described. I would happily use CS Catering in future and recommend them to anyone else requiring these types of equipment. 5* service."
Are you CS Catering Equipment? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Can not fault their customer service team especially Sarah Day. Polite, professional, caring, to name just a few qualities she has. Yes I had a problem as the wrong item was deliveried but it was sorted straight away with no hassle. Delivery was quick and by very helpful people. Would I order again from CS and would I recommend them? Oh yes without a doubt. Well done!"
"Ordered the freezers on Wednesday. First one coming Friday, other two on Monday. Impressive service. Hayley was great at understanding we were under pressure and ensured her team delivered."
"I opened my first restaurant, the telephone staff helped me get the equipment I needed and the price was a bonus. Delivery was different than I was used to, but it was prety quick"
CS Catering Equipment is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews