CS Catering Equipment Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CS Catering Equipment
Telephone

How would you rate CS Catering Equipment ?

"Can not fault their customer service team especially Sarah Day. Polite, professional, caring, to name just a few qualities she has. Yes I had a problem as the wrong item was deliveried but it was sorted straight away with no hassle. Delivery was quick and by very helpful people. Would I order again from CS and would I recommend them? Oh yes without a doubt. Well done!"
"Ordered the freezers on Wednesday. First one coming Friday, other two on Monday. Impressive service. Hayley was great at understanding we were under pressure and ensured her team delivered."
"I opened my first restaurant, the telephone staff helped me get the equipment I needed and the price was a bonus. Delivery was different than I was used to, but it was prety quick"
CS Catering Equipment is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews